It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WMD dossier 'should be published'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   

WMD dossier 'should be published'

news.bbc.co.uk

An early draft of the government's infamous dossier on Iraq's weapons of mass destruction must be made public, the Information Tribunal says.

The document, by Foreign Office press chief John Williams, was an unpublished draft of the dossier which was unveiled by Tony Blair on 24 September 2002.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Perhaps this will assist in the murderers of David Kelly being caught..

Maybe this will help in getting the Uk and US governments in line and can only be contributory towards the massive amount of sata that is slowly piling up regarding this fake war on terror and all the crimes that have been committed in the name of 'freedom and democracy'.

The truth will out...

news.bbc.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   
One can only hope. But with the white-washing of every catastrophy this admin has commited thus far, I am kind of thinking they are untouchable anymore. They have proven themselves far above and beyond the law.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Interesting IMO the intel in question wont be made public for a long time yet. Hell some intel from WW2 is still kept away from public eye and in the time since I'm sure that in the last sixty years certain documents e.t.c has been "lost" as needed.

By the time the pre war intel comes to light much of it will have been "lost " as seen fit by the powers that be.

Well that is my 10 cents.

new topics

top topics

join