It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saltwater into Energy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Saltwater into Energy. Amazing News Coverage.

www.youtube.com

John Kanzius (born 1944), is an American inventor, radio and TV engineer and one-time station owner from Erie, Pennsylvania, who has invented a method that has the potential to treat cancer.[1] [2] He also claims to have discovered a way to "burn salt water". Both effects involve the use of his radio frequency transceiver.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 23-1-2008 by Realtruth]

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I think this person is going to be one to keep and eye on. I thought this was very interesting since it has also made national news.

www.youtube.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

This guy even has his own Wiki page too.

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 23-1-2008 by Realtruth]

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
This has been around for over a year now...

The amount of energy required to convert seawater into energy is greater than / equal to what would be released from the process.

[edit on 1/23/2008 by Choronzon]

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   
how do these people get on tv!?!

stupidity must be contagious

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 03:05 AM
link   
I liked the idea at the outset, but as has been mentioned before, this is an aged topic. I found the whole thing very interesting, but lacking in actual evidence/documentation. As was also pointed out, the numbers just don't crunch when the experiment is tried. Kind of hard to make energy when you're spending more making it than you are getting out of it.

Now, to something a bit off topic:

Just a friendly reminder to all here that we need to remain civil when posting our opinions on the topics presented. If we don't have something related to the topic to add, it would be best not to add anything. Please remember this whenever posting.

Thank you.

TheBorg
Forum Moderator

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 03:28 AM
link   
OH CRAP , not this again

ok here we go - same questions as i asked last time - still un answered :

why is the flame red / orange - a probable side effect of sodium contamination - when this is supposed to be " clean hydrogen energy " ?

hydrogen should burn pale blue - almost colourless , if it really is clean

top topics

join