It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would happen if.........?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Area 51 was opened up to the public?And it was proved that the US had UFO's and Aliens both dead and alive?

I reckon that a lot of people would be up in court!

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
why.. what laws were broken... except for deceiving the public.. although they could claim it was in the interests of national security.

i would be more concerned about how the people woudl react.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 03:20 AM
link   
I'm very sure that there would be a lot of panic and chaos when people may have a peak into Area 51 and find out that there are really aliens or whatsoever..

Just think about those people who believe in God. How do you think those people would react when they know that WE are not the only one in the universe? They (read as, for example, the christians) say that God created the earth and Adam en Eva etc...etc... So aliens wasn't a plan of God they say.

There's is by the way also another possibility what would happen if...... What would happen if anyone may have a peak into Area 51 and find out that there really are no Aliens or ET techniques and or materials???? When that will happen than I think we can close down this thread...

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by UK Alien Buff
Area 51 was opened up to the public?And it was proved that the US had UFO's and Aliens both dead and alive?

I reckon that a lot of people would be up in court!

Area 51 is a decoy. Just as many so-called "secret government facilities". Area 51 is made to divert your attention from the real truth.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by GerhardPegel
I'm very sure that there would be a lot of panic and chaos when people may have a peak into Area 51 and find out that there are really aliens or whatsoever..

Just think about those people who believe in God. How do you think those people would react when they know that WE are not the only one in the universe? They (read as, for example, the christians) say that God created the earth and Adam en Eva etc...etc... So aliens wasn't a plan of God they say.

There's is by the way also another possibility what would happen if...... What would happen if anyone may have a peak into Area 51 and find out that there really are no Aliens or ET techniques and or materials???? When that will happen than I think we can close down this thread...

Well going along with this, alot more ideas can come out. What is religion? thousands of years ago were these so called "gods" actually gods? were they aliens? did aliens create us in a biogenetic experiment? (God created adam and eve)

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Spooky Fox Mulder

Thats what I am thinking, I think at one point in time all the top secret stuff happened at Area 51 but now that so many people know about it and watch the skies around Area 51 they must have moved to a new location away from mass population.

I am sure Area 51 is still useful for some things but not the super top secret stuff it once had going on.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Keeper
reply to post by Spooky Fox Mulder

Thats what I am thinking, I think at one point in time all the top secret stuff happened at Area 51 but now that so many people know about it and watch the skies around Area 51 they must have moved to a new location away from mass population.

I am sure Area 51 is still useful for some things but not the super top secret stuff it once had going on.

Exactly. Area 51, etc, are here to divert your attention the real truth. If your attention is on Area 51, etc - then you are looking in a wrong direction.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   
what if they did open it to the public and there were no UFO's or spaceships?

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by leira7
what if they did open it to the public and there were no UFO's or spaceships?

If area 51 was to be uncovered to the public and we don't see anything, it doesn't imply it wasn’t there, they just moved to a new location (some here said that too)! Nonetheless we will glimpse things that we don’t see in our daily lives, for example; sophisticated and highly developed technology that could do a world of good or bad for humanity…

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Now what would be weird if Aliens were actually walking amongst us and carrying the image of humans. Women are kind of Alieny, they have reproductive organs and tubes that attach their babies to them. If that is not of alien design then I do not know what is. So if aliens are at Area 51 then they have already began to reproduce with the human population. Just my opinion.

top topics

join