It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing Video.Spontaneous DNA, The Rapture, and The Rise to Fourth Density

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
This is an amazing video that perfectly describes what i have been searching for and why i have an extreme urge (That has only recently in the last few years become more and more intense inside) for learning and understanding what will happen up to and past the year 2012.

Time=9 Minutes 59 Seconds
Author=soundlessdawn

This is not a doom and gloom thread but the total opposite and many open minded/enlightened people will watch this and have their thoughts and feelings confirmed that something far more strange and exciting is about to happen that no one could possibly imagine, and it is just around the corner.

Please anyone who watches this tell me what you "felt" during and after you watched it as i had some very wierd and exciting "Shivers" and "Chills" throughout my body.

Also this person has many other videos using the same format/direction but with many other sub-subjects related to our history and furture.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Interesting video, but I have to ask, is their anything to back up these experiments that were mentioned in the video? Would be interested in checking those out. A frog re-encoded with salamander DNA? Hmmmm. . .

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Something about that video really resonates with me.

DNA with it's photon potential could very easily be manipulated in the manner described on the video.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I have been trying to find some of this research mentioned in the video and cannot find anything. Anyone have links to these claims?

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I had my husband look at this. He's a biologist and he says this is 100% bull-hooey. Many, many experiments have been done with heating beach sand and no one's ever reported finding life forms in it. Heated sand becomes glass. Rocks (where sand comes from) are not living beings; you can't get life from non-life.
Nice pictures though.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Luckily I heard this guy mention Dan Burisch in his opening statements and thus saved me more wasted time on complete and utter lies. Complete and utter garbage..and I only watched the first minute of it

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Aww....so does that mean I won't become a salamander? Looks like I will be a frog after 2012? At least a toad gets a kiss and becomes a prince.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Hey Mazz, my reaction as well, though I did watch the whole video. Also saying that the Atlanteans knew about crystals, we don't even know if there really WAS an Atlantis.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by forestlady
I had my husband look at this. He's a biologist and he says this is 100% bull-hooey. Many, many experiments have been done with heating beach sand and no one's ever reported finding life forms in it. Heated sand becomes glass. Rocks (where sand comes from) are not living beings; you can't get life from non-life.
Nice pictures though.

"Dr. Dan Burisch, David Wilcock, and others have discovered that a simple quartz crystal, electricity, and water are all the ingredients needed to create a medium for spontaneous DNA to appear in the vacuum.."

If you cannot get life from non life then where did life come from?

There is no such thing as nothing or non life as you put it, a rock has its own life force/vibration of its own, as does every other thing in this physical universe and other dimensions etc.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by markjaxson

If you cannot get life from non life then where did life come from?

The right question to be asked is this....Is man Intelligent enough to comprehend his own existance ? Scientist's once thought that germs spontaneously appeared from nothing to infect living matter.

The formation of proteins into complex structures and life is really a mystery to us. The fact they are made, bent and folded into structures and form's that ultimately make up DNA has been observed but what we cannot provide is the "Source Code" that determines what gets made and why on the production line of cell making.

Currently humans are not clever enough to determine this and maybe never will be.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 23-1-2008 by mazzroth]

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Thanks just David Wilcocks speaking....I actually heard about him on a recent thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I personally am uncertain about what he has to say...

Yes I do have this urgent feeling, unrestlessness, like something is about to happen soon, but I definitely disagree with some of the thing he talks about...it just doesn't add up.

[edit on 23-1-2008 by skyblueff0]

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   
The music is REALLY annoying and is a lame attempt at brainwashing. But other than that, nice theory.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by markjaxson

So is he still going by that name? Doctor Dan I mean?
There is: Dr. Dan Burisch, Dan Catselas and Dan Crain. Also, as far as I can tell, he isn't even a Doctor. I know it is hard to believe but the more aliases a person has, I tend to lose faith in what they are going on about. Why the need for so many names? Is it to throw off the sent of the man or is it because he and others like him are frauds and playing on peoples fear of the unknown?

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   

ah very good point, exactly, if life cant evlove from non life then how are we all here today?

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Your threads have opened my mind to a whole bunch of different things. I have been looking for beliefs like yours all over the internet, and they make so much since to me.

Thank you.

new topics

top topics

join