It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hemmer Fox News, Texas UFO update

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Hemmer has a segment called BYA, (because you asked) and it seems that many wrote and asked about the Texas Ufo.

I love the way they know this has many interested so they boost there ratings by stating something in the beginning of the show and they hold it until the end of the show so you watch the entire show.

He is saying people say a UFO and the Feds are saying (but he doesn't say) what the Feds say on less I missed something, did anyone watch this? He talked with the former Governor of Arizona who is saying UFO.

They also have the picture of the person? on Mars that everyone is discussing so they are right on top of things.

Is this our slow disclosure, what are your thoughts?

I also want to ask any experiencers to be aware if they have anything unusal happen lately such as some type contact to get here and report. I had something the other night but I can't write because it isn't clear.

IS ANYONE SENSING SOMETHING ISN'T RIGHT AND WE ARE BEING OBSERVED.

[edit on 23-1-2008 by observe50]

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Here's a video of Bill Hemmer talking about it in which he says he's a believer.

Not the video mentioned by the OP.

External Link

Brave words for a Fox anchor...!?!

[edit on 1/23/2008 by uv777bk]

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I have noticed that a few are saying they believe but they are careful how they put it, you know protect the job. Guess I can't blame them in a way.

Nothing else has been said I'll wait and see if anything with E.D. Hill she might carry it.

It's been what two weeks so it's good that we the people are still keeping it alive.

Has anyone heard from Springer and the gang on anything new about this. They are pretty good with there connections.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
I also want to ask any experiencers to be aware if they have anything unusal happen lately such as some type contact to get here and report. I had something the other night but I can't write because it isn't clear.

IS ANYONE SENSING SOMETHING ISN'T RIGHT AND WE ARE BEING OBSERVED.

I don't follow what you mean there observe50. What did you have the other night that isn't clear? A vision, a thought, a dream, rich chocolate cake?

I know you have said before that you are an alien that was put here to observe us humans. Or that you have the soul of a good grey. My apologies if I'm wrong. If that's true then you tell me. Are we being observed? It seems you would know better than I or us for that matter.

Don't take my post as a slight as that is not my intent. Can you find a link for the video? I don't watch TV generally and I don't know who Hemmer is. Thanks

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   
You won't find a single person who says it is anything other than a UFO because it was a flying object that has not been identified. Does that automatically make it a space ship from another planet? No. Does that mean it is terrestrial? No. It means we don't know and our wonderful government won't help us figure it out because, officially, they don't investigate unidentified flying objects. Kind of an odd stance for the gov't to take, more so after 9/11 but hey, they aren't worried about the skies I guess.

If it was ours, they're complete buffoons for flying it over a populated area, even if it was a small town.

If it wasn't ours, who's was it?

Can I see a show of hands?

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
When people mention sizes of objects in terms of miles... that, if accurate, leads one to believe such things are not of terrestrial origin.

Do we even have ocean going millitary vessels of that size?

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

I have no idea who the UFO belongs to, but having travelled by road through the US many times, I always get lost in St. Louis! It doesn't matter how well I scrutinize the most recent map, because there is always some sort of road construction that leads to a weird detour.

Getting lost can happen to the best of us! Mabey they were looking at a map upside down and made a right instead of a left at the Alamo! Can you imagine traveling thousands of light years only to get lost over Texas, which seems to go on forever? Good luck finding a station to re-fuel at past 10:00 p.m. in the rural areas!

Seriously though, in my own personal opinion, whomever was flying this thing wanted to be seen. I think this is what Observe is trying to convey. That sightings are are becoming not coincidental, or by accident, but on purpose!

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
OK here's the actual video mentioned, with Bill and Fife:

External Link

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   

They also have the picture of the person? on Mars that everyone is discussing so they are right on top of things.
reply to post by observe50

Hi Observe,

Usually the top news story on Fox is the latest blond girl who just disappeared that was brutally molested and probably will be found in a swamp somewhere. I'll take UFOs and bigfoot on Mars any day over the missing blond girls! I take it as a positive sighn that news media is finally awakening to the fact that these stories are out there constantly, people are interested in them and they attract a lot of attention.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I can't seem to get the link my computer freezes and I have to restart.

Yes, you do have a good memory on who I am. When dealing with this it is hard for me to explain exactly how things work so you understand exactly what I am trying to say. With the information I have I try to connect that to events that take place in real time so to say.

When I am with them many times I am allowed to have total recall but the other night something happened that I can't put my finger on. I was sleeping and woke up, I knew one was in the room but I couldn't see anything. I felt extremely hazy and heavy but I literally forced myself to get up and go to my window because I wanted to see where they hover when they come to my house. I got to the window and pulled the strings to pull my blinds up and when I was attempting to do this I turned my head to where I sensed the being was and said let me see first before you sneak up behind me you little bugger. I looked out my window and saw a bright light up in the sky it was slightly Southwest of my house. I also sensed something to my left but outside so I smushed my face to my window and looked left and slightly up near the roof was a somewhat smaller bright white light. I should have looked at the clock my hand was next to it but of course I didn't and I also had a camera that I have sitting there in case I can catch something and it never occurred to me to get it. I don't know what happened then, the next thing I am in bed looking at the clock and it is 5:25

I feel as if something is going on and I can't figure it out or they aren't giving me any clues that they are allowing me to remember yet. This is why I am asking anyone here at ATS to report in if anything unusual starts to happen with them so we can see if we can figure out anything. There are many experiencers here they don't get into there experience because of the way they are treated by some. This is why I asked for a special area just for us so we could communicate all things that come to us.

I do feel we all need to keep looking up to see if this continues.

Anyhow, I am not getting anything on this but I think we who experience need to watch and listen.

I can't imagine we have anything this large and if humans were on board I can only imagine they are under control such as I was the other night.
The military knows they can't do anything all they can do is show themselves. Our military knows they would make a great mistake to take the first shot.

I just would like to know how many people are feeling something is up.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I am sensing things for sure... but I cant say.. because I would probably get kicked off this sight.. but if i could .. boy would i let it fly..

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Let it fly, if anyone attempts anything with insults, this is my thead and I will ask for it to be stopped.

Remember we do have ignore we can hit to block them from us. I would like to hear what you have to write, this is the only way we can start to put things together.
People just don't understand us and how things work but we do have to overlook them because times are coming that we need to communicate as a whole.

join