It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Study: False statements preceded war

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Study: False statements preceded war

news.yahoo.com

A study by two nonprofit journalism organizations found that President Bush and top administration officials issued hundreds of false statements about the national security threat from Iraq in the two years following the 2001 terrorist attacks.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Just more confirmation of what we have known. Why cant there be charges leveled against these goons?

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 08:29 AM
link   
It's about time. Too bad nothing will be done about it... Even if impeachment proceedings were started, the damage is done and he'd be out of office before they could finish impeaching him.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   
It did no good to impeach Clinton . But it sent a message . A message i would like to be sent to the bush regime . If nothing just to be seen by my grandchildren in there history class.

thought this was fitting

[edit on 23-1-2008 by Mindless]

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
In order to successfully convict, you're going to have to prove that the Administration KNOWINGLY lied to the people and led us into this war. Good luck on that one. There are reams of documents from both US intelligence and foreign intelligence confirming everything that was said. Despite whether or not said intelligence was proven to be incorrect at a later date, it was what they had at the time.

That being said, I'm still in the camp that thinks there were weapons and they were moved prior to the invasion.

top topics

join