It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Worst Fantasy Film Ever!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
If we're talking about worst film ever made, I would have originally said, "The Stupids" starring Tom Arnold (which says it all right there)....

But, since then, I've seen "Evil Alien Conquerers", which is hands down, the worst film ever made... Chris Parnell (Saturday Night Live) and one of Drew's friends from the Drew Carey show...

They are aliens, sent to Earth, to behead all humans, within 3 days. When they teleport, their swords shrink to the size of cocktail toothpicks....it just gets worse from there....

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Smugallo

I remember years ago when videos were coming out and betamax was still in contention as leader of the video wars, a movie came out called

'War of the Robots'

And it was so cr*p, that my brother, my mother and myself watched all the way through for the laughs we got from it.
The quality of it was so pants, the people who played the blond robots held their arms up like zombies do, when they got 'killed' they fell over, and then fell into a upper torso part and a leg parts, the continuity was so bad we had tears in our eyes for hours after the video ended.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus
reply to post by V Kaminski

I actually liked Phantasm, the premis was pretty freaky and it always scared me when I was a kid. As for my nominee I would have to say that Krull sucked pretty bad.

I liked Phantasm as well. Good movie, scared the bejeezus out of me as a kid. As for Krull being horrible? wow...I love it. Great special effects (even for being made in '83). I love the Slayers. I remember going to the theater with my mom and little brother to see it when it came out. Still love the movie.

Anything by Uwe Boll and starring Jason Statham is utterly repulsive. And don't get me started with todays generation of "vampire" movies. ughh...

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
There are too many bad horror films that have been made since 1980 to mention. As far as one of the worst sci-fi is, I will give you your choice. Mars needs women, attack and the killer tomatoes.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Worst film ever has to be "Evil Alien Conquerers"...go ahead, Google it...I dare ya...

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Most consider Blade Runner to be one of the tops, but for me, I really have to be in the mood for that one....

I would have to say Troll 2 is definitely the worst.

Talk about the most terrible acting I have ever seen!

Wow, that warranted a sequel? Of course, real geeks know this (first movie) was where Rowling got her name of "Harry Potter" from, hehe....

I don't think there is anyone that JK Rowling didn't rip off:
STAR WARS big time.

The legend of ARthur

The lion the Witch and the Wardrobe

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Hi Guys

i think that the worst movie ever was "The quest for the mighty sword" utter rubbish

Once upon a time a god gave a mighty sword to the king of Aquiles to bring justice to his people. Now he wants it back - but the king rather gives his life than the sword. Goddess Dehamira, who spoke for him, is being taken all her privileges and banned in a circle of fire, until a human arrives who's strong enough to free her. When prince Ator becomes 18, he gets the sword from the mean sorcerer gnome Grindl, to free Dehamira and his people. On his journey he has to fight against dragons

see what i mean

regards
ian

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Evil Alien Conquerers...

A bunch of quite human-looking aliens, (in a tent, on a desert-like planet), send two dimwits to Earth to behead the entire population (in a few days).

Upon transporting, their swords shrink to the size of toothpicks...yet they are determined to complete their mission.

They meet up with a stoner, and crash at his place, and eventually fall in love with Smirnoff Ices, Sun Chips, and two other aliens previously sent to Earth (I guess they forgot about them?).

Meanwhile, back on the alien planet, as the two didn't complete the mission on time, they decide to send this big nasty giant to kill them, and the planet.

But, in transporting, he becomes small (normal sized)...

It's just ridiculous. It stars one of the "buddies" from the Drew Carey Show, and Chris Parnell, one of the B-list players from Saturday Night Live... Utter tripe...but the theme song at the end is pretty funny...

Beat that, I dare ya...

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Smugallo
You have to laugh at the tag line for Dracula 3000.

"In space, there is no daylight.."

For that line alone, I find myself needing to watch Dracula 3000. I love horribly cheesy, terrible fantasy and sci fi films. They make my day so much better.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I would have to say " The Neverending Story " . A standard Good vs Evil Yarn that on Film became quite boring after the first 10 minutes .

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I don't know...I thought the first one was pretty decent, kind of a classic...but the following NeverEnding Story movies were utter crap....(and progressively worse crap, with each one made)....

NES kind of had the same 80's vibe as Labyrinth or Dark Crystal...a bit cheesy, but still nostalgic...

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Well, it would appear that Troll 2 is being recognized by some as the worst movie ever made in the upcoming critically acclaimed documentary Best Worst Movie featuring its former child star Michael Paul Stephenson.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Troll 2 huh? You may be right....

A young child is terrified to discover that a planned family trip is to be haunted by vile man-eating monsters out of his worst nightmare. His attempt to save his beloved family is assisted by the spectre of his deceased grandfather. Also, there are NO trolls in this movie, only goblins. Written by Mike Thibault

In this family comedy adventure, the Waits family are tired of the food in their normal town, so they trade houses to live in a wonderful half empty town. Oh, Elliot it will be wonderful! Soon the Goblins are trying to get them to eat their food with green stuff on it, and the final disco showdown is at hand. Nilbog will never be the same! Written by trolls_vs_damthings

Joshua's family takes a trip to NILBOG, which, unbeknownst to them, is the kingdom of the goblins, as told to young Joshua by his grandfather Seth, who just happens to be dead. Now it's up to Josh, magical time stopping Grandpa Seth, and a bologna sandwich to save the family from the evil Goblin Queen, who uses everything from magical rocks to an ear of corn, to destroy Josh's family. Written by Tobias Christopher

Young Johnathan is shocked to find that the bedtime stories he was told by his deceased grandfather, the infamous GRAMPA SETH, of evil GOBLINS who turn people into living vegetables in order to eat them, is about to come to terrifying reality on a family trip to the town of NILBOG. With the assistance of the Troll master, CREEDENCE LEONORE GIELGUD, the Trolls wish to feed Johnathan's family evil food. Written by Uncle Henry

I think I just found the next film for bad movie night with my buds!!!

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Nobody here goes back far enough. I'd have to put Mars needs women as one of the worst science fictions I've seen. As far as horror movies go that would be Billy the Kid versus Dracula. But killers from space was far the worst by far.

thank you Draco 61

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join