It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fred Thompson quits presidential race

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Fred Thompson quits presidential race

news.yahoo.com

NAPLES, Fla. - Former Tennessee Sen. Fred Thompson quit the Republican presidential race on Tuesday, after a string of poor finishes in early primary and caucus states.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
With the news of Huckabee's campaign being broke, the field is getting thin!

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Thompson did much better than Gulliani in all the primaries so far. When are we going to see Rudy admit he's out of the race?

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
seimg how Paul has ben doing just as good (if not better) than Thompson and Rudy... maybe he will get more coverage?

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
if that happened, if ghouliani dropped out, I honestly would do a back flip. I am a big guy, 6'4 260, it would be alot for me to get over now a days but I would do it. I am glad Thompson dropped out, it just seemed like he didnt give anything to his run, and he looks like walking death. I think he was there just to spread the field a little bit, interesting to see what will happen now.

It doesnt matter, I believe Hillary is going to be placed as our next president. With any luck after her two terms, maybe we can get another Bush in the white house? UGH!

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
it it about time he quit. he is better on law and order as i remember. not too much of the boob tube 'cause it's a method of control, social conditioning. if you're too busy watching the boob tube you cannot watch the skies or become aware of what is all around you.

apc

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Neener neener: www.abovepolitics.com...

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   
As this is a dup Breaking News story, it will be moved to US Politics.

Earlier story.
www.abovepolitics.com...

new topics

top topics

join