It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Happened to THE TRUTH???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shawn B.
That's actually for Revelation not the bible. The bible is a collection of books. When it says anyone who alters this book it means Revelation not the bible. Revelation was a separate book and the ending only applied to it and not the other books that were all separate at one time too.

People forget that the bibe is a collection of books, which is why there are "errors".

The bible is still perfect though.

THe warning is written in Deuteronomy and again in Revelation, so I'd say that "between the two books" all the way to the end, the warning pertains.

Yahweh knew that "they" would remove and add to His word and they did just that, and now the punishments fall upon their heads. Yahweh says "my people perish for lack of knowledge"- because of the scribes lying pens. But the good news is that truth is- and will be- fully restored to all of us. Yashua will give back everything the enemy has stolen from us. I believe that a great deal of that restoration is happening in our day, aren't we blessed! The enemy also implanted a false name (abomination which maketh desolate) but remember not even the gates of hades can stop the church from forming

Also, Yahshua says Himself that the "volume of the book is written about me" Yahweh's Word is NOT divided against itself, it all goes together in harmony.

The bible is not perfect, obviously. The Spirit that leads us into all truth is perfect, that is The Holy Spirit and He bears witness and discerns for us among other wonderful things.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Shawn B.

Which translation, and which version is perfect? Or are all of them perfect? Ooo. Paradox.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox
reply to post by Shawn B.

Which translation, and which version is perfect? Or are all of them perfect? Ooo. Paradox.

All of them and that goes for the Quran aswell.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Elisha4Yah

THe warning is written in Deuteronomy and again in Revelation, so I'd say that "between the two books" all the way to the end, the warning pertains.

No, see even they weren't together. Now if it said who ever changes or adds from the bible that would be a different story, but it says book.

In Revelation it also repeatedly says listen to everything the churches say. Now unless your a Catholic then your not doing what the churches say.

Are you Catholic?

[edit on 26-1-2008 by Shawn B.]

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Also, Yahshua says Himself that the "volume of the book is written about me" Yahweh's Word is NOT divided against itself, it all goes together in harmony.

It says the volume of the book it is written OF me, meaning in the OT it is written of him being the messiah and going by his teachings is God's will.

This statment had nothing to do with the bible and little to do with the OT.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 03:30 AM
link   

No, see even they weren't together. Now if it said who ever changes or adds from the bible that would be a different story, but it says book.

In Revelation it also repeatedly says listen to everything the churches say. Now unless your a Catholic then your not doing what the churches say.

Are you Catholic?

[edit on 26-1-2008 by Shawn B.]

Correction. Revelation states to "hear what the Spirit is saying to the churches" The churches obviously cannot speak themselves. I don't hear a building speaking at all (even when I'm tired)

The way I think is that I take the warnings from My Savior seriously, very seriously. And if He says not to add to or take from the words of this prophecy and being that the volume of the book is "of" Him and the Revelation is the unveiling of Him, then I'd say He doesn't want anything taken from or added to any of it. It's like saying "oh he said not to steal the green shoes" and you go and steal the blue ones. Do you think that will hold up in mans court of law? I don't.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   

People forget that the bibe is a collection of books, which is why there are "errors".

The bible is still perfect though.

Doesn't these 2 statements contradict each other?

The problem with Christians is that they do not read the Bible with an open mind. They read the Bible with a mind that's been flooded (i.e. brainwashed) with imagery of God being good, great, omnipotent and omnipresent.

If you look at the Bible with an open mind you will see that "God" is evil and Satan is good. God kills, maims and destroys; Satan wants mankind to see the truth. Satan wants mankind to "eat from the tree of knowledge" so that they can be as intelligent and knowing as the alien race who are pretending to be gods. Jehova and Satan are no other than opposing captains (or even compatriots) of spaceships which visited Earth in the remote past. Jehova got overwhelmed by the power and wanted it all. He wanted mankind to worship him and be enslaved. Satan wanted mankind to be on an equal footing with "the gods". Some say this alien race was the Annunnaki, but I don't know if they were or not.

Read the Bible with the above paragraph in mind (mostly the Old Testament) and it will all make sense. You'll see tonnes of alien technology, MORTAL "gods" and "angels". See this post of mine for more.

And as far as I'm concerned, THAT is the truth.

I also have a question for Christians. If God is as all-powerful, omnipotent, etc as you say he is, would his WORD be what the Bible is today? Would his Word be open for interpretation, full of contradictions and atrocities? Would anyone doubt that it is his Word? I don't think so.

I believe in a creator, but you won't find him/her/it in the bible.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Correction. Revelation states to "hear what the Spirit is saying to the churches" The churches obviously cannot speak themselves. I don't hear a building speaking at all (even when I'm tired)

You can't be serious. Isn't it obvious they're referring to churches as bodies incl the clergy?

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Here's a news story of how part of the gosphil of Mary Mag was found in a trashdumb.

It kind of get's the mind thinking, why would such a thing be found in an old trash dump and whom would have put it there?

It was ritual to burn such documents after making copies.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   
In my younger days, I abhor(yeah strong word) Christianity. So many hypocrisy, so many trying to convert you in a nonsensical way, so many trying to rip of your salary.So many so manys. But it doesn't mean Christians as a whole is bad or not-truth. Eg, many will no doubt hate all Nazis for what they do. But thinking carefully it is not them for who they are that commit the atrocities, it is the sick mindset of Hitler that is drilled into them and negatives spread fast like wildfires. No one is strong enough at that time to stop the powerful evil root, which is Hitler's mindset/ego of world domination. Personally, I feel we should not blame the whole of Nazis people, blame it on the ego and their inability to realize it.

But with age and experiences, you tend to start looking at positives instead of indulging in negatives. Of course questioning negatives promotes positives but many love to indulge in negatives and not questioning. With what mindset are you bringing up the negatives? To seek the truth or confirm the negatives? With what mind you set out, thus the result you will get.

At least for me I start to realise all religions have their truth. They are just different paths to truth. Truth is perfect but human minds aren't. This is where EGO comes into play, human will start to interpret truth to their OWN advantage. Observe egolessly yourself whenever you try so hard to damn other religions/ideas/path/lifestyles, you are subconsciously trying to seek security that yours is the only correct one and you are well on your way. Whenver you badmouth/backstab others, you are not genuinely wanting to make that person feel bad, you are just feeding this EGO to make yourself feel good and secure which is illusionary. Truth is universal, you don't separate yourself from others, you bring yourself and help others to this ONESS.

Spirituality should not be black and white, allow gray areas and we will learn more. I think Jesus mentioned that he=God=holy spirit(I am no Bible reader) and that statement seems like a very wise circular sutra to me

Our minds are powerful which open endless possibilities. I am not saying if you think it is it WILL. I am saying if you think it is it MIGHT. How many will think that traveling by air is possible in ancient times? Luckily due to open-minded human, we got the airplanes working. Hence if you think there is hell, you are given hell a chance to exist and the sufferer is no other than yourself. This is why all sages prompt us to cleanse our minds and have wholesome thoughts.

Christianity is given a not-needed label. How many times we heard churches telling us that in order to be a 'true' Christian, you have to be so and so. To me, truth is timeless/boundless and needs no label. Label is only given to help understanding in our material earthly world. Maybe Jesus sounded strong/harsh in his teachings is due to our egos attaching to these meaningless labels.

I feel in order to learn spiritually one must understand the names/labels of Christians/Buddhists/Hindis are just labels and nothing more. The more you are trying to identify with these labels, the further away you are from truth since I hope GOD will not want to separate people but unify them through different channels for realization.

signature

[edit on 7-3-2008 by clemonte]

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by azblack
I must respond to your post not to argue but to agree that I was out of line for taking comments you exerted so personally. I felt the way the comments such, christ stain, and the manner they were posted were intended just to prod angry responses from christian people. Again I apologize for an extra long rant which discussed no valid points. Please don't hold this as a testament to the way I educate -myself- of unknown truths, my anger simply reduced my intelligence temporarily.I'll try to move on.

You don't need to apologise to him,, YOU WERE RIGHT moreover, this charlatan who claims he is an Angel (serious) has made more then any can count, feel and say words to the same effect.

We have one guy whose mind is so open that Satan is Good and God is evil. Then you have inconartist who does JUST what you said,, he ridicules then makes his claim and never supports his call to authority to prove he is an Angel.

Another word of advice,, when ever talking to Atheists,,

Don't EVER apologise, once you do, they will be giving you that Christian reputation to live up to every time. Besides,, they aren't listening to a thing you say anyway.

Just talk to them like the hedonist religion they are

- Con

[edit on 15-3-2008 by Conspiriology]

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Well there is one thing no one can really dispute, that God confused man's language. Simply because if you read the NIV version in HEBREW, its going to give it a meaning different enough to cause this discussion in the first place.

and thats not even going all the way back to the original translation. And even beyond that, people did not have written language but oral transmissions of creation, god, spirituality, and religion(politics)

The tree of LIFE is where the truth is. Adam and eve ate from the tree of KNOWLEDGE. This is why there is knowledge of different languages, knowledge of the confusion that can be caused in transliterations and translations.

its as simple as, free will leads to different languages, leads to confusion, leads to fear, causing greed to hold on to what ignorance of the other has deemed ones own the only truth, causing pride, which in turn causes lust which in turn allows a man to kill another man, and from there, the cycle just repeats gathering momentum like a snowball getting bigger and bigger more and more confused and spread apart in understanding.

animals know the truth, thats why they are totally in sync with everything. Humans when evolving into what specifically allowed us FREE WILL to choose, survival based on the TRUTH of instinct, or the KNOWLEDGE of our existence.

and then the internet comes along and gives us all a chance to research why there is any indifference in any culture about what god or life is or if there is even a difference.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Lannock

first of all the annunnaki were a race of giants created by angels and men second of all the bible warns christians about you ones that twist the ways of god to claim that he is evil the reason you think that he is evil is because you dont understand the means he uses to get to where he wants to go in his plan jesus loves you and i hope that you see that gods way is the truth i hope to see you in heaven

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join