It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House releases Bush military dental record

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 01:22 PM
link   
This is getting ridiculous. What is next: DNA from urine samples. If you ask me they are trying way too hard and coming up with nothing. All of this supposed proof could easily be faked.

"WASHINGTON (CNN) -- The White House has released President Bush's military dental records from the Air Reserve Personnel Center in Denver, Colorado, claiming the document proves that the president was at the base where he was to carry out his service in the Air National Guard. "

www.cnn.com...

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna
This is getting ridiculous. What is next: DNA from urine samples. If you ask me they are trying way too hard and coming up with nothing. All of this supposed proof could easily be faked.

"WASHINGTON (CNN) -- The White House has released President Bush's military dental records from the Air Reserve Personnel Center in Denver, Colorado, claiming the document proves that the president was at the base where he was to carry out his service in the Air National Guard. "

www.cnn.com...

Take a step back and look at yourself you are just a product of mainstream media telling you not to believe Bush actually served his time. All the news agencies are taking a very one sidded approach to this.
You can believe it is a conspiricy and all of that but it will never make the situation any better.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by samfashow

www.cnn.com...

Take a step back and look at yourself you are just a product of mainstream media telling you not to believe Bush actually served his time. All the news agencies are taking a very one sidded approach to this.
You can believe it is a conspiricy and all of that but it will never make the situation any better.

Sorry, but I have to disagree with you. I believe in proof...and I just have not seen enough real evidence to believe that all this is not as suspicious as it seems.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 01:35 PM
link   
"The White House released dental records intended to support President Bush (news - web sites)'s account of his Air National Guard service in Alabama, while several members of the Guard unit said in interviews they don't remember ever seeing Bush at their Montgomery base.

Nor does the dentist specifically recall treating Bush. But all of them told The Associated Press that doesn't mean he wasn't there, serving alongside hundreds of others in the Guard unit. "

story.news.yahoo.com.../ap/20040212/ap_on_go_pr_wh/bush_military_records_48

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Bush was coked up and screwing hookers in so-cal when he was "serving his country"....thats a fact and I have the documents..but your not getting them

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I hate Bush but think he was there. The issue is really his shoddy and intermittent service and barely passing score of 52 where 49 would have failed.

Strings were pulled to get him in no doubt. Strings were pulled to pass him. He went some, sometimes not, and made up other time. It's not "AWOL"... it's LAZY.

But it's also 30 years ago. Kerry accepts his indiscretions as a young man...why can't Bush? To me the coverup and official explanations are worse than the crime.

I agree with you J. What's next... Presidential Urine?

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 01:44 PM
link   

www.cnn.com...

Sorry, but I have to disagree with you. I believe in proof...and I just have not seen enough real evidence to believe that all this is not as suspicious as it seems.

yes i am the same way, I have to see it to believe it, but anything the leftist media throwns your way you will not belive it.
If they gave you a time machine to go and look at GWB serving his national air guard time you would cliam it a massive conspiracy

bottom line here is that you need to find the truth yourself and not from the mainstream media

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 01:48 PM
link   

www.cnn.com...

Exactly what the hell doe's constitute proof ?

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phoenix

www.cnn.com...

proof is a clean source, proof is a reliable source, proof is something that requires trust and knowledge
proof is not a media medium ran by a completly one sidded agency, proof is not being told the same thing over in over agian that is completly false and out of context
proof my friend is the blatant belief of truth

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Note that I never said that he wasn't there. I just think that the whole thing sounds fishy to me. The military 'lost' the records? If true, that is the scariest part of it. The disorganization of the people that are suppose to be keeping us safe.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Note that I never said that he wasn't there. I just think that the whole thing sounds fishy to me. The military 'lost' the records? If true, that is the scariest part of it. The disorganization of the people that are suppose to be keeping us safe.

Anyone counting on the Alabama National Guard Air Reserves to keep them safe is already up the creek without a paddle. Paperwork is probably the hardest thing they do. Ok, now everyone get mad.

I'm not bashing the Guard...just ALABAMA!
No, I'm really not. Q: Say, know why the wind always blows west in Georgia? A: Alabama sucks.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Jonna, it would be very fishy indeed if the records were more recent regular army but thats not the case here.

The records for guard service are state documents to the best of my knowledge and as we all know thirty year old records are hard to find when one has to more or less dig through a warehouse full to find whats needed.

top topics

join