It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

.Texas UFOs Vantage Point.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Firstly. I'd like to give a warm welcome to everyone here at ATS. I am only a new member and my spelling and grammar arn't to good so sorry for that too.

ok.

I have been very interested in the TeXas UFO sightings and have been following it since i basically joined the sight not too long ago. I have also been following a topic posted on ATS claiming an asteroid that has NASA concerned.

With the ever increasing sightings of UFO's not just in texas but also in singapore and bermuda. all reporting the same kind of details. started to make me think of why would they bother doing this now? they wont hover 300ft above ground and a craft the size of 3 football fields and make themselves knows to over 3 dozen people without a purpose. some reasons have been in my head but none have given me chills like the one i was thinking of recently...

There is a chance that in 9 days. earth may be impacted with an asteroid

NASA Tragectory of Asteroid 2007 TU-24

But also saying that there is a chance it will miss...

but my thoery is this.

Perhaps the alien craft are here not for anything but to gain a good vantage point for this event? The asteroid is coming in from the south. if it his it will cause havoc. Im from australia so if it does it. Im boned. but if it his land it will cause a mushroom cloud the size of queensland. if in the water it will cause huge tidal waves. Which if you could ever watch something like that. and survive it. wouldnt you? it would be a "Once in a life time event" and "Not to be missed".

2007 TU-24 is about the size of the sears.(sp?) building that you have in america. I will try and find the information that I saw on this asteroid for you guys.

And these craft that are seen are huge right? the size of 3 football fields. is it not possible that they are huge transport vessels full of beings to view this event? if not we're in for a pretty good invasion... If they are hostile...

I believe the witnesses of the dublin/stevensville sightings. and i also belive that the sightings in singapore and bermuda are of the same class of "ship". even to a lesser extent the phoenix lights of 1997? perhaps those lights were the lights on another huge ship even?.

I'd love to hear what people think about this thoery... is it even a plausable thoery?

please get back to me and anymore Information about the sightings in texas or anything more recent than that would be much appreciated.

I belive we are about to witness something big thats about to happen...

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Interesting theory. And welcome to the board.

I find the timing of both the UFOs and the Asteroid to be very coincidental.
But I don't believe in coincidence.

I would really like to think that the UFOS are here to save us and will zap the Asteroid from Earth and save the day.
They could be here to get a vantage point to blow it away back into space???
Who knows??

We are going to find out soon enough. Not long to wait now!

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by judasfish

There is a chance that in 9 days. earth may be impacted with an asteroid

NASA Tragectory of Asteroid 2007 TU-24

But also saying that there is a chance it will miss...

Asteroid 2007 TU24 will pass by Earth at a distance of about 350,000 miles. Not even a near miss.

WG3

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Flighty

Its just one of the thoeries that are passing through my mind. The whole Texas Ufo sightings have got me spooked. I dont know why, nothing like this has ever got me spooked, but Im only 20 years old so i havent really been alive and concious while something like this has happened...

but also saying that. my generation, since we were young have heard nothing but thoeries and stories on the end of the world, its been droned into our heads.

Asteroids. Invasions. War. Ufos. the second coming of jesus and judgement day. Global warming.

Apparently We are the generation to witness the end. it kind of sucks growing up with all of that. And having George W Bush in charge doesnt seem to help the anxiety from it all

I dont know too much on the Texas Ufo's the T.V here in Australia is rather... mediocre. the news doesnt ever show anything that can be classed as news. it seems to just be there to drone everything out and somehow divert you from whats really at hand. Not one thing has been broadcast here about the texas sightings, and i want to know why. it seems rather important to me...

ok im just ranting again. but thanks for the reply

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Even if the asteroid doesnt hit us we can still be affected by it.
The 1908 Tunguska space rock that caused so much damage to a Russian Forest DID NOT hit the earth. Just flew by to close. I belive this is caused by a plasma discharge.

hes a video with possibilities of such an event.

Possible Outcomes of a "flyby"

would that be worth watching? still seems creepy to me. just watching that video.

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
If it hits us, it hits us. If it causes chaos and destruction..cool.
I will continue with my life as usual cuz there's nothing I can do about it.

That's the beauty about being an average Joe!

new topics

top topics

join