It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eros 433 Curiosities

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Just been digging around trying to find some eros 433 images and came across this one.

nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov...

I am sure some of the experts around here will be able to post the images and highlight the anomalies. Especially the one just to the right from the centre of the picture

Top left of the image looks interesting aswell. zoom required.

steve

[edit on 19-1-2008 by stevecc]

[edit on 19-1-2008 by stevecc]

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
What anomaly? I see nothing but rock shadow. Could you be more specific. What should we be looking for?

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
winged one,

Sorry, bit of a technophobe when it comes to uploading images.

I downloaded the picture and zoomed in on area's and found some unsual looking stuff.

give it a try.

steve

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Sorry, took it up to 400% and didn't see anything that was out of the ordinary. Here's one for you though from HiRise-hirise.lpl.arizona.edu/PSP_003617_1835

[edit on 1/19/08 by WingedOne]
Sorry for some reason the link died, if you want to see water on mars you'll have to type it in.

[edit on 1/19/08 by WingedOne]

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Well, here ya go. I'm sorry I couldnt do much for ya in the way of picture resolution though. I'm wondering if the object in the center is the same as the sqare shaped object in the photo posted below. That photo is also of Eros and of the popular anomaly. I think there is another photo floating around of the 'ring' (or top inset) somewehere. I'll keep looking.....

My apologies again due to the fact I do not have a source for that 2nd image. That image has been in my collection for some time now but I know it was from a MikeSingh thread way back. You can find a similar discussion @ this current thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

spikeD

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Thanks,

The other white Rock? next to the one you have highlighted looks unsual too.

steve

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Hey, no problem. I agree (the other white rock) does look interesting. Unfortunately, my cp isnt co-operating to well with me this evening nor do I feel I can really get a better looking pic out of the one you provided (its not you, its me LOL). Perhaps somebody else might be able to enhance it better or I'll be able to try upon returning to work after the weekend.

In the meantime, you mentioned you were looking for Eros pics, here are a few more I grabbed sometime ago. Again, no source other than MikeSingh (obviously, he didnt snap them himself :LOL: ) . FYI, thats usually kinda frowned upon. Just giving you a heads up. Dont follow a young SpikeD's early researching mistakes - make note of all your sources.

spikeD.

top topics

join