It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Waking up in your dreams

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Ive managed to control my dreams only twice, both times I dreamt that I was in danger, but upon realizing they were dreams and I was dreaming, I was able to change the situation around. Weird ha....

Cool question by the way.....

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by jackinthebox

Your post hit home with me I had a similar experience no less than 2 weeks ago. I was dreaming and was suddenly snapped into paralasis by something that was grabbing my left hand. I could'nt move and all I could feel was fear. But then I had the thought don't worry this is only sleep paralysis there is nothing to be afraid of. At that point I realized that I was dreaming, but this is the part that blew my mind. After I assured myself nothing was wrong and it was only a dream I woke up you could say... Once again I was in my bed with the feeling of something grabbing my arm and I could'nt move a muscle, But this time my viewpoint was looking down on my body lying in bed. (like an outer body experience) Then for the third time I awoke from the dream and was back in reality lying in my bed able to move.

That was the only time I had ever awoke from a dream that was a dream in itself. Was a pretty cool experience to be honest. For as long as I can remember my dreams have been very detailed and I always remember at least one solid dream each night. I can't seem to take control of my dreams, as soon as I realize im dreaming I wake up within seconds.

[edit on 28-1-2008 by BucketheadKFC]

<< 1   >>

join