It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Audio Books without cost Mp3 Downloads.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Hey u-all.

This is not spam. I'm hoping there are those out there that like me enjoy great audiobooks in MP3 form free for downloads.

Again, this is not spam. I'm hoping some of the users here will give me a good lead to a good source where I can pick up a book or books, but to show others I'm willing to give besides get here's one of my personal favort free download websites of audio books within public domain.

librivox.org...

It's a great source. Hope you enjoy. There's many great titles there the Homer's Odessy and such "public domain" texts.

Hope you have something for me.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Thanks to search, I didnt start another thread. I just found Librivox this week. This site is crammed full of audio books and podcasting.
I dont have a lot of time to read literature lately, due to work and school, so this gives me an opportunity to keep up on this "lit fix" during work or while driving or drawing.
So far, it seems a clean, fast and well loaded site.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
There are many radio 4 drama cds floating around, i usually rip the mp3 off them, they are acted out dramas such as murders and investigations, a famous series is the poirot collection, they are really well done and entertaining i'd recommend them to anyone. The good thing about them is they are great to listen too at night, they drift you off too sleep, i seriously cannot do without them these days

the cds can be bought off ebay and amazon etc they go really cheap.

join