It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 may begin and end in Pakistan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I'm new here but I had posted a few of my theories on another board awhile back and I figured I introduce these ideas here as a sounding board...

Posted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 7:50 pm

Now if any of you had the chance to watch Zietgeist or the other documentary that just came out regarding the New Jersey 4, the 4 widows who's husbands died in the WTC and who spearheaded the 9/11 Commission which the Bush admin initially was opposed to but caved in eventually, ... then you'll notice the questionable activity of the Pakistani Gov't... this is especially interesting when you talk about the AQ Kahn story.. which is an on going cat and mouse story of Pakistan's involvement in the proliferation of nuclear technology all throughout the Middle East and Far East as well... N. Korea and China..

Anyhow.. isn't interesting that Musharraf, who serves as the Military Head and State Head of Pakistan, ousted the previous Prime Minster 8 years ago.. about 1year prior to 9/11... now there is clear evidence that the ISI, Pakistan's Secret Service, was involved in a 'round about' financing of one of the main planning figures of 9/11; Atta.... Now Musharraf is stepping down as Military head... it's all seems interesting that now this change is occurring... I wish I was a fly on the wall during some of those negotiations and talks because I sincerely believe the ousting of Nawaz Sharif and Bhutto was partly sponsored by the CIA... just my hunch...

check out this article...

www.cnn.com...

RRed

Posted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 2:59 pm

Ok.... I'm putting my mouth where my foot is.... or something like that... but I have a prediction regarding the 'issues' that have arisen in Pakistan with the mandate of Martial Law by Mussarif....

THE TRUTH OF 9/11 BEGINS IN PAKISTAN.... !!!!

The reason for this unconscionable 'crack down' on political dissidents and protesters against the current Pakistan regime is due impart to the fear of uncovering the true 9/11 plot which begins and may very well end in Pakistan.... my above mentioned post prior to this one alludes to the controversy around AQ Quan as well as the ISI, Pakistans secret service, and their wire transfer of money to one of the 9/11 masterminds Mohammed Atta via possible CIA assistance.... and isn't Ironic that their the prior PM/President of Pakistan was ousted in a 'non-violent' coup in '99 I believe.... and isn't ironic that after Bhutto has served out her 8 years of out-of-state exile that there was an attempted assassination just a few weeks ago killing 120 people as she is welcomed back into her own country....??? And isn't in ironic that her return to her own country is in the name of re-establishing Democracy... the very thing that the US is trying so desperately to evangelize and force upon the rest of the world... especially the Middle East...

Musarif is our puppet... remember about 2 years ago what Cheney was purported of saying to Musharif in relation to the issues of the Tribal areas where the Taliban is growing and flourishing once again... if you don't remember it was an all out threat against Musharif and Pakistan.... Now if I remember correctly Mussarif's spokesman retracted his statement regarding the threat but none the less it was said already...

Keep your eyes on this developing story as it may have some global implications.... who knows...

RRed

Posted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:50 pm

Ok... I've meaning to revisit this for the past week or so.. since Benazir Bhuttos assassination...

All I've got to say is.... 9/11 BEGINS IN PAKISTAN...!!!!

And sure enough... the one person who would have blown this wide open was taken out... coincidence...??? also... why all of a sudden does the Scotland Yard want to do an investigation into this assassination..??? because the UK was also complicit in their 7/7 bombings as well as agents of 9/11...??

RRed

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Posted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:15 pm

*****This just in**** Al Qaida once again is used as a scape goat... more details below*****

www.msnbc.msn.com...

CIA chief places blame for Bhutto assassination
Echoing Musharraf, Hayden says al-Qaeda, militants behind ex-PM’s death

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I agree there do seem to be strong links to the ISI. I would also consider that Russian criminal gangs may also be responsible by proxy for the events of 9/11 too. Why? Because I believe they are highly likely to have the non-conventional weapons and technology required to produce the goods and do the job.

In light of that the whole hunt for WMD in Iraq, the intelligence reports of WMD trafficking and then not being able to find any WMD all seems to make sense in light of that, don't you think? I doubt the Bush admins were lying about the WMD, they believed it was there and probably was. But considering how much that information was publicized its no wonder they found nothing! They could of easily moved it across the border by the time the US forces turned up.

Maybe I am a little naive here but If Iraq or anyone else was involved in WMD trafficking or storing them shouldn't we be asking where it came from in the first place?

It's a bit like going after and busting drug users but not busting the drug dealers.

[edit on 18-1-2008 by Insolubrious]

new topics

join