It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Emergency Warning For Siberia (Minus 67 Fahrenheit)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem
If the temps are rising on average on out planet, which they seem to be, that doesn't mean that global weather patterns' aren't getting distorted in a way that leads to local areas of colder air.

Actually global temperatures have been flat for a decade now and with the way 2007 turned out and the way 2008 is looking we may be headed back down again.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
So who's got it in for the UK then? Everywhere gets cold except Britain which just goes on getting warmer......

We haven't had a notable cold spell since ...... Dec 1996!

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Wow. -55 certainly is a scary temperature. I've experienced my self -43 in Toronto back in 1999 and it was a hell of a cold. Brrrrrr don't wanna be in their shoes...

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by CPYKOmega
So according to our so called scientists now.... their so called global warming has been turned into global cooling. I don't believe anything these guys say anymore. Its all a load of crap.

These kinds of temperatures are crazy. Where I live I have seen it as cold as -69C back in the early 90's. Mind you that was in a blizzard and with the windchill... but even here in saskatchewan temperatures of -40C + aren't uncommon at all.

Don't mistake the Global Warming propagandists with the scientists. People tend to cherry pick the data they want to prove their point. Our climate IS changing but that is nothing new. Only simple people actually expect the climate to be static. Our climate is dynamic. Climate change is the norm. When looking at scientific data you have to look at ALL of it not a few researchers. Temp fluctuations are normal.

[edit on 1/21/2008 by norman619]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join