It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crater Stick and Capsule

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 02:32 AM
link   
I'm new here so forgive me if anyone has already covered this. I have read almost all 246 pages of the John Lear Photos thread and have not seen this covered. I have been reviewing a lot of the Apollos photos in my spare time in the evenings and have come across several anomalies and have posted 2 of them on my own website.
One is an apparent stick in the side of a crater (it could be a scan artifact but he color and shadow make me question that) and the other is what looks very much like one of the Mercury capsules (on the moon?)

I am not sure about the image posting requirements - I have read them but am unfamiliar with the process, so I dare not post them or a link yet. I have them on a page at my own website. Can I provide a link to that page?

Hopup

[edit on 17-1-2008 by Hopup Dave]

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 02:48 AM
link   
You can use any of the image commands and or give us a direct link to what you're trying to show us. The moderators are very lenient with newbies, so, there's not much to be worried about.

[edit on 17-1-2008 by Donoso]

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Hopup Dave

Hi and welcome aboard Hopup Dave,
Have a quick run down of this thread and save it to 'word' (or whatever your word processor is,) you can then use it as a reminder.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I await your (illustrated?) points with great anticipation. any questions u2u me (found in the members section) have fun.
H

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Thanks, Donoso! I see the [img] code is off and I have never used this before anyway. I would like to share these but also, I don't run the bandwidth up on my ISP's server. I will see what is needed to host the pics on one of the approved hosting servers. They are great photos not grainy or pixelated and the objects are sharp and well defined.

Hopup

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Okay, here is my first try at posting an image. Both are from the Keith Laney Apollo on-line archive:

and

I hope this works!

Thanks for the welcome!

Hopup

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Of course, the "Mercury Capsule" might be the size of a small city. I can't find anything that gives the resolution of the image's, so I don't know how large it is. Same goes for the "stick". It could be 3 miles high for all I know.

Hopup

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
very interesting. I love the last one ("stick").

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Face on Moon maybe?

----------------------------------
Please read ABOUT ATS: Warnings for one-line or short responses

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 17/1/08 by masqua]

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hopup Dave
Of course, the "Mercury Capsule" might be the size of a small city. I can't find anything that gives the resolution of the image's, so I don't know how large it is. Same goes for the "stick". It could be 3 miles high for all I know.

Hi Dave.

Nice find. According to this article, the "Mercury Capsule" is huge, more than a km!

The "Stick"... well... see its shadow? Guess what it is?

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
First of all, thank you for posting these interesting pics. I'm sure the experts here will enjoy debating your finds.

Secondly, thank you also for obviously having read the Terms and Conditions prior to posting a link to your website and setting yourself up for an accusation of promoting it.

A U2U to admin, especially Springer, will get you the OK to link to your website regularly.

Welcome to ATS, Hopup Dave.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Thanks, nablator for the "stick" info, looks like it was a scan artifact I guess.
The "Mercury Capsule" still looks out of place even if it is km long.

masqua, thanks for the welcome! Yes, I read terms and conditions and am aware how sensitive these things can be. I am still trying to learn about ATS and how to navigate around the site. This is an amazing site! I'm sure I will be spending a lot time here. I don't like arguments and confrontations, but I do like factual debates and don't mind being "shot down" if I'm on the wrong track. I have a few other anomalies I have found and will post them from time to time.
I think I have found a new home!

Hopup

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Something is badly missing from this thread: the MANDATORY crackpot theory.

>>> begin wild speculation
The "Mercury Capsule" is clear evidence of a mining operation. The semi-circular edge is a dead giveaway. The path or conveyor belt on the crater flank leads to a level area, marked by 4 lights, where shuttles land to pick up the white stuff.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Congratulations on finding our moonbase, earthling.

And now you must undergo "conversion"...

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hopup Dave
I'm new here so forgive me if anyone has already covered this. I have read almost all 246 pages of the John Lear Photos thread....

You must be proud of yourself...

top topics

join