Is there any need to vote in the next Presidential election? Will your vote matter, will it even count? I think there are several reasons to believe
that unless you vote for the 'chosen' candidate that your vote is totally superfluous, meaningless and a total waste of your time and effort. How
could a patriotic American even suggest such a thing? A dispassionate look at the preponderance of evidence leads me to believe that in fact America
is run by and for an 'elite' group of corporate leaders and World Organizations whose goal is to create a world government.
The future President of America has all ready been approved by this soon to be world government and bought and paid for by the corporatocracy.
Unless you are supporting corporate America or the World Bank. I.M.F., W.T.O. or the Bilderberg's you will be very disappointed in the next
This cabal has blatantly stole the last two elections n'est pas? Florida in 2000, Ohio in 2004, and now serious questions about New Hamshire.
Actually there has not even been an attempt to cover up what they have done. The above mentioned organizations and American corporations are
blatantly challenging citizens to do something about it. Too many people support the status quo but do not seem to see that the status quo has been
skewed to benefit the few at the expense of the many. Voting seems futile, the Democrats have been a total failure and grass roots movements seem
doomed to failure. Remember the Patriot Act, Immigrant Detention Centers (insert civilian), the lies leading to the Iraq invasion, lack of any cogent
explanations post 9/11, suspension of Habeas Corpus for U.S. citizens or anyone declared an enemy combatant. Let freedom ring America!
Oh by the way Hillary is the next choice. She's all ready been approve by the future world government and bought and paid for by the
The vast majority of Americans are in denial and soon it will be too late, if it's not all ready. This piece is meant to add to your cognitive
dissonance to motivate you to see what is happening.
1. The Bilderbergs support Hilary.
2. Corporations support Hilary.
3. Fixed voting machines, Florida 2000, Ohio 2004, New Hampshire in the primary 2008.
4. A government: Executive, Legislative and Judicial totally non-responsive to the people's wishes.
5. Recent preparations for Police State, Patriot Act, Surveillance of U. S. citizens, use of Blackwater in New Orleans and so much more.
6. Privatization of former government responsibilities to transfer wealth from the middle and lower classes to the wealthy upper class.
7. Law to replace all voting machines with unreliable and hackable touch screen machines.
8. Refurbishing of 'civilian concentration camps' by K.B.R. subsidiary of Halliburton, Vice President Richard Cheney's formerly strapped and under
investigation company. (CEO) (Investigation suspended) Records of the SEC on Halliburton in Building 7.