It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Planes Flew Directly Into Secure Computer Rooms

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 02:44 AM
link   
And it just gets better and better.... got this off the David Icke website Latest News section:

www.rense.com...

9/11 Planes Flew Directly Into
Secure Computer Rooms
In Both Towers
By Christopher Bollyn
1-11-8

9/11 remains an unsolved crime of terrorism. Many people who worked at the World Trade Center and the Pentagon have information, which can help solve this crime and find the parties responsible for killing thousands of innocent people.

This article, for example, is the result of information provided by one such anonymous person. To solve this crime, it is crucial that the people who have information come forward and share that information. Together, we can solve this heinous crime and make this world a better place.

TARGET: COMPUTER ROOMS

The two airplanes that struck the twin towers of the World Trade Center on 9/11 flew directly into secure computer rooms in both buildings. Is that simply a coincidence or were the computer rooms equipped to play a role in the crime?

Were there homing devices, for example, in these rooms that guided the planes to their targets? Were there pre-placed explosives or Thermite on these floors to destroy the evidence and assist with the collapses?
Let's look at the evidence.

Read on from the link, any thoughts from that amazing day of coincidences?

watchZEITGEISTnow

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Was a great read, thanks for posting that.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Great find! Thanks for posting this.

So, Bremer is one of the new head-guys. has anyone put together a "spider web" of all the players yet? I haven't seen that done so far. I wish I had some LEA background and knew about investigative techniques and such.

OT, I highly recommend that everyone watch Zeitgeist if they haven't already. it really opens some doors in the brain.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Ongoing discussion here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the existing thread.

Thank you.

-closed-

top topics

join