It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two New Videos on the ATS Video Channel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
We've just launched two new videos via our newly retooled video player, and two new titles are in the queue for the next two days (one of which is a rather significant title). These new videos represent the quality of the content we're targeted for our dedicated ATS Video channel. In the very near future, we'll also see the people involved in the creation of these titles become active here in ATS, either through posting in threads, appearing on ATS MIX, as a guest speaker, or a combination of two or more.

The first title, BIG EASY TO BIG EMPTY: The Untold Story of the Drowning on New Orleans by Greg Palast is a fascinating look at the real story behind the hurricane Katrina aftermath you won't get on mainstream news.

The other, R.I.P. Rest In Pieces A Portrait of Joe Coleman, is close up examination of controversial artist Joe Coleman. His body of work is notorious for inspiring strong reactions, both good and bad.

We hope you enjoy these new titles in our player that should provide exceptional quality playback, perhaps among the best-looking streaming videos you'll ever see online. Stay tuned for more quality titles.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Awesome Skeptic!

I'm watching the Joe Coleman video now.

You're right about the quality, the new ATS video player is outstanding.

Keep up the great work.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Actually the video was skipping quite a bit when I tried to watch it.

Bill said that it was some of the highest quality video on the internet, so I will have to acknowledge a problem on my end.

Did anyone else have a problem with the audio skipping?

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Heh, I thought I recognized Joes work, he featured a friend of mine in Apocalypse Culture.

I'm going to have to ask her if he showed up at the annual Halloween parties in New Orleans, because he looks awfully familiar. I might even have some pictures
of him in a box somewhere if that is the case.

I'm pretty sure I saw an exhibit of his in New York as well.

[edit on 16-1-2008 by Legalizer]

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   

New Premium Video Page

We now have a new link at the top "channels menu" that leads to the AboveTopSecret.com Premium Video page.

This shows the recently added titles, as well as all the popular clips based on viewership.

More titles are coming soon... so stay tuned.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   
A title that IMO would be a great addition and open many eyes is:

"Who Killed the Electric Car"

I think it is owned by PBS and free to watch at their website but I really think it is a video that could get a lot of extra exposure here.

On Edit: Sorry, only clips of the documentary are available on PBS. However, I know it has aired a few times over the past couple of years and probably could be acquired from PBS.

[edit on 29-1-2008 by jbondo]

new topics

top topics

join