It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

He is here...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Ok, so now for the last couple of days either just before I go to bed or right when I wake up I find myself saying "He is here." I have no idea where this comes from. I literally find myself astonished that I am even saying this. I have no idea why it pops out. Today I found myself saying it again in the middle of the day.

I have often woke up saying things that I have no idea why. Each time I cannot recall why and it seems to never associate with whatever dream I was having. I even woke up one day saying "Ravel is dead." When this happened I was literally crushed all day as if in mourning. All day I kept asking was why would they tell me that? But I have no idea who "they" are. Ravel, so that you know, is a fictional character in rough draft of a book.

Anyone having a similar experience?

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by rezial666

Stay off the adda'roll

Mod Note: One Line and Short Posts – Please Review This Link.
Mod Note: Please Stay on Topic

[edit on 15-1-2008 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   

maybe you are one of those indigo opposites who are waiting for the 'him'

who knows?

other than that, the sub-concious can be very tricky

good luck

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I've never had a similar experience. But, "he is here" might mean the mail man and "Ravel is dead" might be the contents of the letter.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   
What date did this happen on ?

On this Day in History 12/29/37

Maurice Ravel, 62, Composer, Is Dead

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by MurderCityDevil

maybe you are one of those indigo opposites who are waiting for the 'him'

who knows?

other than that, the sub-concious can be very tricky

good luck

Whats the him?

Who are indigo opposites?

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Maybe people just want to believe they are special and unique. Could be.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Nothing to worry about.

I had a dream once this chick from Doctor Who got stabbed in the back, I'd never thought twice about the lady until witnessing her murder in a dream, depressed me all day.

I used to have a "he is here" ...thought, yes it would be a thought.
While dreaming, for years I was harassed by this "he is here", and it would scare the living shtuff out of me. As my age progressed so did the violence associated with this dream construct, "he" was out to kill me. Yet in my dreams we tried to rehabilitate him..weird.

Well anyway, many years later when I was very active in the occult arts, "he" returned.
Only this time his image was extremely clear, "he" had a face I could recognize, it was the logo I signed my own name with for the previous four years.

In this particular dream I woke up in fear, ran around the house turning on all the lights, only for them to go out and and for "he" to pop into my face and scare me into real awakeness.

Finally conscious, I decided it was time to face this fear, so I walked around the house with no lights, this is a big deal, as at age ten this thing practically crippled me in the dark.

Having faced that part of the fear, I sat down and had a nice long conversation with myself about what this was. In that reflective monologue, I realize "he" was me.

And its apparent attempt to destroy me could then readily be seen as all the dumb things I'd done that almost ended my life, and the potential for my adult self to easily fall into self destructive cycles...no matter how mature I got.

"He" returns from time to time in a dream, slams me around a room, and I quickly realize that its a manifestation of fear that I've lost control over my life...like my wife deciding to buy a house was the last occurance, I had no say in the matter...well whatever I said wasn't heard.

So sit down and write a letter to yourself, see what you find out about "him".
Maybe the "he" is you and you two need to be one.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 05:17 AM
link   
I say "rrrrrruuuuuupa" several times a day. I just like the way it rolls off of my tongue. Weired, huh?

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 05:23 AM
link   
People making claims like this only make me become a greater Skeptic, he is here ????? well I guess conspiracies are like Hollywood in that eventually nothing new will come out of it. Im not entirely sure but 15 years ago I watched a movie were the actors went around whispering "he is here" and Im pretty confident it was a John Carpenter movie.

5 Points to anyone reading this that can name the movie.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by mazzroth

Is it They Live? Lol
---

I've woken up and said some weird stuff too. I'm guessing it's just you thinking out loud or something while still being partially in a dream state.

-Will

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   

I hope you will know who is comming. I might know but.. Anyway the "Ravel is Dead" could be message to someone who knows the hole thing.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by bosco10021

Ok - now that is odd. The Ravel is dead happened in August 2004. While the date of Maurice Ravel's death means nothing to me where he lived does. At the time I called a friend in Cologne Germany to tell him what I had woke up saying that day and he asked me where I thought Ravel would be. I immediately said Paris or somewhere near there. He asked me how I could I know that if the character is fictional and I told him I do not know. The really odd thing is I was so drawn to buy a piano I finally did in January 2006. I had never heard of Maurice Ravel until you posted that. Very strange.

[edit on 1/16/08 by rezial666]

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Legalizer

Recently I was listening to Barbara Maraniok. She stated in one of her tapes that you must embrace both the good and bad in yourself. You have to accept the darker part of yourself or it could destroy you.

Your words ring very true to hers and lately that is exactly what I have been doing. Trying to accept the darker side of myself. I have always been interested in the occult and have many books on the subject. But I have also been very interested in religion and have studied about 8 different theologies to date. But the more I read on both the more I find the two are intertwined.

All religion relates in some way or has origins in the mystic occult. I have yet to find one that is truly devoid of occult affiliation at some point in history.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by tartar

Please do share a name. I have two theories but am reluctant to say more than I already have.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I think I recall waking up saying something, but I don't remember what.

I recall waking up crying and having no idea why lol, and I remember waking up laughing haha.

[edit on 16-1-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Are you sure that it have anything to do with Maurice Ravel. Maby it is someone else Ravel.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by tartar

No I am not but it is odd that I stated Paris and that is where M Ravel died.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by tartar

Who else Ravel then? My thoughts on the name run towards a darker entity but that is strictly in a fictional character.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blueracer
I say "rrrrrruuuuuupa" several times a day. I just like the way it rolls off of my tongue. Weired, huh?

haha i just tried saying that

i can picture you as one of those people in a bar that drinks with friends and all of a sudden you hear the "rupa" while the rest of the bar is like
WTF is that about

i saw weird stuff throughout the day too, mostly nonsensical crap, or so my wife says

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join