It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hoagland CtoC 1996

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I am subscriber of user theduderinok on Youtube, just want to share this valuable asset if someone managed to miss it, videolog span more than 1400 videos on topic. Currently i am listening to most of the Hoagland interviews and before that i've listened to John Lear interviews on the same radio show, also intriguing to say the least. www.youtube.com...

With Hoaglands new "Dark Mission: The Secret History of NASA" book out i found this interview back in 1996 interesting.
www.youtube.com...

Q: Lear believes there are active alien civilizations on Mars and even on the Moon today while Hoagland believe there are traces of ancient but lost civs on the same planets including earth (spanned whole solar system). Nice contradiction.

[edit on 15-1-2008 by tangent45]

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by tangent45
Q: Lear believes there are active alien civilizations on Mars and even on the Moon today while Hoagland believe there are traces of ancient but lost civs on the same planets including earth (spanned whole solar system). Nice contradiction.

Oh dear, save yourself before its too late.

Keep an open mind, but at the same time look at both sides of a story, in this case you've been seeing the pseudo-science side by Hoagland & Lear; now take the time to read about Astronomy from an actual scientist.

www.badastronomy.com...

www.badastronomy.com...

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Aha, at first i thought Hoagland and Lear had the same view on ETI/UFO, our solar system and the universe but they don't, however they seem to share the same view on NASA and how they are trying to coverup sensitive material. I found all the interviews available on youtube very interesting.

Thanks for the reply.

join