It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012: What do you claim to know about this event that will take place?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
ok....there is a LOT of different things i am reading about in regards of what will happen here on this planet Earth, or Urantia as most know it, in 2012!

I have read that the world will end in 2012, simply because it is the last entry from the Mayan civilization, which i think is BS.

I have also read that this will be the year we make contact.

I've read that in 2012, we "supposedly" were going to become Enlightened with "The Truth" about what we are ignorant to know about today, like E.T exposure for example. and that we would reach a higher spiritual level of enlightenment as humanity will come together or something like that.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Da tRutH

Anyways the main reason WHY i made this thread was to hear what all you ATSers have to say on this topic and what you've "heard" or believe or Think you "know" will happen in 2012.

I'm looking forward in reading a lot of responses.!!

I am not too involved in the 2012 conspiracies but maybe this will help you to see what the members have to say on the topic.

I noticed you are fairly new and may not be familiar with the ATS google search button (top right) here is the results of punching in 2012.

ATS Google 2012

Hope this helps you

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Da tRutH

About this topic,there has been around 4 religions,even the bible that point to 2012 as the end or the beginning ot the end.Astrologically,in 2012 the sun and the moon will be in a location compared to each other which will result in a change of the gravitational spin of the earth thus changing the magnetic fields around the earth.this is change the north pole as we know it causing huge natural disasters.

There is a theory that UFOS and aliens will be the saver of human kind.It claims that the ufos and aliens are demons angels in disguise.I am still reading more about this theory .Till then cioa

(Mod note - link to blog removed)

[edit on 21-1-2008 by Byrd]

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I know so much about 2012 it will litterally dazzle your mind I don't really want to talk much about it though some things shouldnt be ruined make sure your all there dont be afraid nothing scary going on its happened before more frequenly [ Maya ] with the sky gods even egypt there gods are ETS and our angels are ETS because there not angels never were never will be they live breathe and eat like all of us.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   

where did you read that it said exactly "the world will end"?

it actually said that?
hmmm

i claim 2012 to be the year after 2011 and Im right

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by MurderCityDevil

it actually said that?
hmmm

This thread is another person mocking someone...

care to guess who the mocking thread is truly aimed at?

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

please stay on topic Incarnated

its rude to jump a post, thanks

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by MurderCityDevil

it actually said that?
hmmm

do some research, im sure you'll find 2012 "Claiming" to be where the world is supposed to end or w.e

[edit on 15-1-2008 by Da tRutH]

[edit on 15-1-2008 by Da tRutH]

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hello123456
I know so much about 2012 it will litterally dazzle your mind I don't really want to talk much about it though some things shouldnt be ruined make sure your all there dont be afraid nothing scary going on its happened before more frequenly [ Maya ] with the sky gods even egypt there gods are ETS and our angels are ETS because there not angels never were never will be they live breathe and eat like all of us.

Well....Since u say u know so much about this topic, why not just tell us what you know...I'm very interested in what you have to say.

top topics

join