It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It all makes sense now

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
There is a disclosure under way as I speak now here we go there are various moon missions planned correct this is because after 2012 if so as people say we will be transistioned and then disclosure can happen?

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Hello123456

Oh my friend of minimal punctuation.

You are starting threads at a blistering pace. What's this one going to be about. Let's see, you got the SETI spike, you astral projected to another star system, you met a chick with pink hair and now this one.

So what gives?

Becker

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Im unsure Im thinking these all connect together pretty much last thread of today I dont think I know they do connect together I felt so happy when I was there it was amzing I mean really.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Im unsure Im thinking these all connect together pretty much last thread of today I dont think I know they do connect together I felt so happy when I was there it was amzing I mean really.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hello123456

IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW

Im unsure
Im thinking
pretty much
I dont think
I now
they do connect

I felt so happy
it was amzing
I mean really.

I for one am glad that something makes sense, as I've read several of this users prolifigate postings today and cant make heads or tails out of any of them.

Hello, I'm not sure what you are getting at, but perhaps if you try to just make one post. One post, written with punctuation, paragraph breaks, and linear thought processes we will be able to understand you and participate in the wonders that you have to share!

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Talking about disclosure, I think our Hello123456 friend...

..is an ALIEN!

top topics

join