It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

clip discussing the Vatican-controlled New World Orders

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 05:01 AM
link   
An amatuer presentation but has alot of very interesting information if you weren't aware of it already. It gives a quick history of the Roman Empire, how it became the Holy Roman Empire and is now the Vatican-controlled New World Order

video.google.com...

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
the Jesuits are covered about an hour in, the clip is worth a look, maybe skip over the first 10 mins. Freemasonry and the symbols around us are looked at.

Here is part 2 video.google.com...

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   
yes yes yes
Its about time we start addressing the top of the pyramid.

RELIGION

yes...religion....wake up everyone ....it is the evil that has ruled this earth
for far too long.....far too long.

I`m real sorry for the anti-bible stance but we have to grow out of this.
we can`t act like little children with our little fantasies anymore.

the people running/manipulating the religions are probably
about to launch WWIII on our cute little butts.

we can see the absolute corruption... so lets stop it.
before its too late if it isn`t too late already.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   
The leaders of religion are certainly behind and controlling the NWO. The links to the political leaders and the vatican are there if you look for them.

However I disagree that being against the religious leaders is anti-bible. Lets remember that Jesus himself threw the corrupt merchants out of the temple, Jesus warned all mankind of the wolves in sheeps clothing (political and religous leaders), Jesus was persecuted by the religous leaders of his day.

The Bible itself has been corrupted and edited by Constantine and various other individuals, and until it was even illegal to own a bible until the Lutheran Reformation, and possessing a bible would get you killed by the church leaders.

However the Original Bible can still be taught, this was translated into what is known as the KingJames Bible 1611. We should all be able to distinguish between the religious leaders and the teachings of the Bible itself. I agree with you that religion is behind it all, and that is not anti-bible at all.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
religion for me? no
although religion does guide some to god.

spirituality on the other hand? yes.
there is an unmoved mover.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
The organised religions we see in the world today are all designed to control your mind, and it works more successfully in some parts of the world, but througout history organised religions were a very powerful weapon for controlling the public.

I wouldn't see anything wrong with teaching spirituallity, but without all the ceremony that surrounds organised religions.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Religion is a great way to get the masses in a primitive tribe to stand up for themselves and maintain a cultural identity. And ultimately thats all Religion is

Now thats completely different from saying spirutality or belief in a diety, etc. Those are normal mechanisms of the mind.

But religion!, whoa, a totally different thing. Thats like the difference between sex, a normal mechanism of the body, and a brothel, which is sex mixed with capitalism.

Religion, is taking the spirutality and any belief one has in a diety and mixing it with politics. Now, its all about power, control, and moral codes which must be adhered to. This leads to all sorts of self-destructive behavior in it's adherents. For those who manage to get some good out of this, it's akin to winning a video game.. pretty difficult, shows some skill, but is meaningless anyway.

In order for there to be peace, any belief in a world that *should* be or *ought* to be would have to be removed.

I'm not expecting that anytime soon, so I'll just enjoy what I got.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by iezuit
The organised religions we see in the world today are all designed to control your mind, and it works more successfully in some parts of the world, but througout history organised religions were a very powerful weapon for controlling the public.

I wouldn't see anything wrong with teaching spirituallity, but without all the ceremony that surrounds organised religions.

Ceremony is fine too though. It's part of ritual, and has nothing to do with control.

Its the "You must do this in order to be good" mantra that is a problem

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Quazga

I agree with your sentiments. When I said ceremony I was thinking of much of the bizarre ones that so many take part in without realising it is a form of brainwashing.

new topics

top topics

join