It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dozens in Texas town report seeing UFO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Dozens in Texas town report seeing UFO

news.yahoo.com

STEPHENVILLE, Texas - In this farming community where nightfall usually brings clear, starry skies, residents are abuzz over reported sightings of what many believe is a UFO.
Several dozen people — including a pilot, county constable and business owners — insist they have seen a large silent object with bright lights flying low and fast. Some reported seeing fighter jets chasing it.
"People wonder what in the world it is because this is the Bible Belt, and everyone is afraid it's the end of times," said Steve Allen, a freight company owner and pilot who said the object he saw last week was a mile long and half a mile wide. "It was positively, absolutely nothing from these parts."
While federal officials insist there's a logical explanation, locals swear that it was larger, quieter, faster and lower to the ground than an airplane. They also said the object's lights changed configuration, unlike those of a plane. People in several towns who reported seeing it over several weeks have offered similar descriptions of the object.
Machinist Ricky Sorrells said friends made fun of him when he told them he saw a flat, metallic object hovering about 300 feet over a pasture behind his Dublin home. But he decided to come forward after reading similar accounts in the Stephenville Empire-Tribune.
"You hear about big bass or big buck in the area, but this is a different deal," Sorrells said. "It feels good to hear that other people saw something, because that means I'm not crazy."
Sorrells said he has seen the object several times. He said he watched it through his rifle's telescopic lens and described it as very large and without seams, nuts or bolts.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Just thought it was interesting.

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I live in Santa Clara in California and we saw something in the sky. It looked like a star and it didn't make any noise. It was hovering over the San Jose Airport for a while and it was really bright. Then it went the opposite way, over our apartment building. It looked like a bright star that moved across the sky with no sound, no other blinking lights what so ever. It moved away from the airport. It looked like it was checking out the airport, checking out our airplanes. LIke it was curious. As it started moving though , the lights dimmed. I swear to god i thought it was a freaking star. Just wanted to add my two cents . Something is going on folks, Not sure exactly but from what i gather -- were in f or some really bizarre revealings ahead of us .

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I want to meet one of these witnesses.

These people should get more exposure than any other story in the news, minus the war.

But since the war is already boring news to so many folks this would make a beautiful headline story.

Any other links people?? I'm searching...

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Already here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please contribute to the existing thread, thank you

Thread closed

new topics

top topics

join