It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Nukes? Iran Still a Menace, Bush Says

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   

No Nukes? Iran Still a Menace, Bush Says

abcnews.go.com

"Iran's actions threaten the security of nations everywhere," Bush said in an address at the Emirates Palace hotel. "So the United States is strengthening our longstanding security commitments with our friends in the Gulf -- and rallying friends around the world to confront this danger before it is too late."

Iran "sends hundreds of millions of dollars to extremists around the world -- while its own people face repression and economic hardship at home," Bush said.

"It undermines Lebanese hopes
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Same old same old, hopefully this time the people will atleast stand up against what he is saying. Bush is scared from the looks of it, he only has a year and Iran is getting ready to flood the world with cheap oil...what to do what to do

i think on Ats we should make a list of the possible things that could happen

from terror attack in the united states, to ships getting destroyed, to new nuclear threats...just in case one of them come true we can come out saying yea we came up with it and it happend so it was a false flag!!!

abcnews.go.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   
All this Iran stuff is really freaking me out. Isn't this the way it was before the attack on Iraq with all the propaganda about how they are such a threat to all the world. Will it be like with Iraq, will they go before the UN to get their backing before going...even though they will do it anyways.

I was kind of surprised to see this article (hope link works) on CNN, I guess that they assume that no one will take it seriously.

www.cnn.com...

join