It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox Vandalized, Attacked.... said O'Reilly

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Newsmax

In his syndicated column out this week, O’Reilly described attacks on Fox that border on violence.

So? What's the big deal?

O’Reilly says the anger towards Fox is due to the network’s ratings success, which has created “a bitterness unprecedented in the U.S. press.

Why americans love Fox news?

MSNBC has also been in O’Reilly’s crosshairs.

Parent company GE was featured on "The O’Reilly Factor" Thursday night, including allegations the conglomerate went easy on the bin Laden family after the Sept. 11 attacks. GE has done business with the bin Laden family.

Why hasn't anybody sued Fox news, yet? Don't they have a case? Or just don't want to.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jazzyguy

Why hasn't anybody sued Fox news, yet? Don't they have a case? Or just don't want to.

As I'm sure you are aware, neither slander nor libel can be charged if the accusations are true and correct. Hence the obvious lack of legal action by GE against FOX. Personally, I feel this is even more damning evidence against GE.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   
While Fox make me angry, its is nice to know that some are standing up against its corrupt biased agendas. The article states that even Democratic presidential candidates have boycotted Fox sponsored debates; various news sites have also turned on them.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Thanks for the news. I see that people are doing something about something. I thought nobody could do anything

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Bring FAUX NEWS down!!!

They are propaganda criminals...

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by abovetech

Better yet...

Bring down the Overlords of Faux "News!"

Did this "attack" on FN have anything to do with that "explosion" in the janitor's closet a while back?

(I can't bring myself to watch anything pooped out by FN, (except that bizarre thread) so I have to rely on second hand descriptions.)

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 12:31 AM
link   
I can just picture it.
Angry mobs tearing down the banners, the studio's.. kicking in doors and dragging that piece of crap out by the scruff of his neck.

Screaming,

'' down to the facists, down to goebbls, lets end bush's reign ''

from propoganda to finance to corporate backing, all the cards in the house of bush will one day face their populace and explain their criminal actions.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Faux News is but yet another distorted facet of that which we refer to as Main Stream Media outlets.
The pulse of the world...
yeah right :shk:

I liken the Lot to that which I wipe on a daily basis, they All stink... opinionated biases included.

Personally, and from a giddy, childish viewpoint, I can't wait to see what the October Surprise holds in store...

[edit on 14-1-2008 by Annie Mossity]

top topics

join