It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“N.W.O.” and “reptilian agenda” is Propaganda Attack against U.S.A.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I’m not sure how you want me to tell you this. I’ve theorized it before, but now I feel I am starting to discover the reality behind this statement.

You may have noted that a tide wave of “reptilian” and “N.W.O.” crazy of information is being poured onto the internet. This is from forces that believe Americans are stupid. And, it would seem those forces are a good part right. As I’ve seen too many Americans start fearing and hating their own government for what at best boils down to hear say.

It’s the propaganda attack on the United States of America. And it has discontented Americans lining up to fight the “evil power”, or so the stupid Americans think. When really they are working for the “evil power” themselves.

This is in fact happening! Here’s just the first sliver of evidence. It depends on this thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

On that thread one user states how through the conspiracy and reptilian information they were approached to convert to Islam.

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
In the above mentioned thread one user writes:

Originally posted by gunner36
I was into it until the whole go out and convert to islam. I along with others here do not share the same views on God as religion does. I am sorry but the hell fire and brimstone crap just doesnt make sense to me. Why would god give us choice and damn us for the choices we make. Kneel before me, worship me, that is the thinking of earthly beings of tyrants, that isnt the kind of god I want to think exists. Religion prevents people to fully experience life as a human being, it was created as means of control of the masses. I do agree with the commandments of not killing etc, but life shouldnt be lived with so many other restrictions religion puts on you. We were created to live to experience, not to be controlled, not to kill in the name of god, the god I believe in is loving without the hell fire, and doesnt expect you to ask forgiveness because it isnt needed.

[edit on 12-1-2008 by gunner36]

Okay, sure, maybe this is more speculative evidence then hard, but it is a start.

Don't be a stupid american. Don't be played into distrust of your own government by ISLAM!

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Ask most stupid americans "where is Islam?" they would stare at the world map and point in and around the middle east guessing.

The facts of the matter is that "Islam" is a consept of the religion mohamadman. Whereby the extreamest manmen followers of that religion are told to go out and concor the whole world in the name of Islam.

You see? Islam isn't a state, it is a nation, it's a collection of people that believe they are to be the NWO. That they are to lead the fight to trun this whole world into one large state of Islam.

Islam Extreamest are the "NWO" and the antichrist will be coming from among their number.

They are simply putting up a properganda attack, perhaps from the antichrist himself, out unto the world to create through fear mongering and hate resistance against the United States protecting the world against this Antichrist and real NWO...

So if you want to believe in NWO antiAmerican sentement. You might as well rap a towel around your head and call yourself Momaiaha.

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
vaccines that disable you , food thats not even nutrient, energy cartel, collapse of nations, ss type police forces,

but there is a theory of dumbing down america and there is an amount of evidence of that they are lowering the standard on tests inorder to get the lot of amerians to even graduate or even in to schools

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by zerbot565
vaccines that disable you , food thats not even nutrient, energy cartel, collapse of nations, ss type police forces,

but there is a theory of dumbing down america and there is an amount of evidence of that they are lowering the standard on tests inorder to get the lot of amerians to even graduate or even in to schools

There's negitive aspects where ever you look!

NWO and Reptilian Adjenda is AntiAmerican Propaganda set out to distabilize the USA from the Antichrist and the real NWO (the dragon). And Stupid Americans are licking it up like big stupid dogs of ISLAM.

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated

And Stupid Americans are licking it up like big stupid dogs of ISLAM.

I think writing in this way is not appropriate here

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   

The world is what you percieve it to be.

I've had all the vaccines I could take from my government. I am not disabled.

The food I buy is the most nutrisious in all the world.

I look out my window, I walk out my door. I do my things. I'm not harrised by Police.

My world, my life and a wonderful place.

Lies, lies and more lies, you people that have such a negitive outlook are always looking to blame others for your misfortunes.

AMERICA isn't the NWO.

You want to see police state? It's called Islam. Women are beaten. Men are killed.

*snip*I'm calling it... BS... Stupid American's are being played by Terrorists and they are taking it up the rear without even soap.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 14-1-2008 by Jbird]

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   

I think writing in this way is not appropriate here

Sometimes the truth is painful, but it serves to wake you up.

NWO properganda is being targeted against America, and the americans that are eating it up aren't the sharpest crayons in the box.

[edit on 12-1-2008 by Incarnated]

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I agree that the majority of NWO/Reptilian information smacks of ulterior motives. If one were to apply a logical and unemotional stance to the majority of information on both these subjects, one will see it usually follows a pattern of classic propaganda.

It lays the foundations of FEAR, then POINTS FINGERS, and GIVES EXAMPLES - but never - never ONCE - does it encourage any rational or long term plans of actions to combat these "threats".

Result?

Scapegoats, a large percentage of people who buy the story hook, line and sinker - yet are in such a tissy about the "dangers of the NWO or Reptilian Agendas" that they fail to think striaght and return endlessly to the sources that gave them their introductory information.

Blindly searching for answers.

Meanwhile, because NO CONSTRUCTIVE SOLUTIONS are ever given in these propaganda pieces, the majority of readers begin to dissiminate their own propaganda in hopes of finding SOMEONE, ANYONE with an answer to help alieviate their feelings of hopelessness and vicitimization.

The "information" spreads like a gossip mill, people parrotting what they've heard and what they've read.

Perfect way to frighten, confuse and keep everyone running around in a state of panic.

It's nice to see that someone else out there has a similar idea as to the TRUE nature of NWO/Reptilian propaganda.

It's mental anarchy.

But so many people feed off hearing about the "horrors" - that it tends to capture hearts, minds, and imaginations away from constructive creative applications in the real world.

Isn't that the REAL objective? Keeping people blindly grasping at straws that aren't there?

Makes you wonder how many are going to step up to the plate and remind these people that outside of all these "Horror Stories" there are also positive and beneficial ideas, projects, applications and experimental technologies out there that are attempting to make the world a better place.

*edit for spelling and clarification

[edit on 12-1-2008 by GENERAL EYES]

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Islam is attempting to get american's to trun against america.

Islam is having a properganda attack on america trying to create a resistance force so when Islam starts it's real attack on america Americans will come to the defence of Islam as "freedom fighters" and actually attack their own country.

Do these americans' sound smart or stupid to you?

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by GENERAL EYES

absolutely. It is a classic properganda attack...

I don't know who of you all accept the "antichrist" comings, via "nostradamus" or what not.

I can see these things taking place.

Hitler, who was the 2nd "Antichrist" was a piece of propergandaistic natured beast.

Same is true for the 3rd "Antichrist" that is suposed to come up out of the middle east.

Now with the internet, and exess of stupid americans, the antichrist is truning america against america.

People Please Wake UP!

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated
Islam is attempting to get american's to trun against america.

Islam is having a properganda attack on america trying to create a resistance force so when Islam starts it's real attack on america Americans will come to the defence of Islam as "freedom fighters" and actually attack their own country.

Do these americans' sound smart or stupid to you?

I don't think I can blame anyone here.

In fact, it's the finger pointing that destroys the potential for actual beneficial relationships.

Unless I was raised in an Islamic household from birth, I don't feel I have the right to pass any sort of opinion on the issue. No matter how "well read" I feel I might be.

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Hi, interesting thread, and I admire your research into this NWO topic.

I must admit though I am a little confused with the NWO theories.

Your theory explains it as an Islamic agenda propoganda device.

Now, Jackinthebox has his own theory of the NWO which explains it as an elitist agenda to control the United States population.

Via economic manipulation by the federal reserve and private banks depriving citizens of economic prosperity and individual rights through the control of the US. Government and mainstream media.

Here's his thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

My question to you is this,

Do you think there's more than one NWO plots going on with two or more different groups' agendas?

Is this just to confuse us?

I have read jack's thread and it is full of historical info to back up his theory.

I would like to see what info you have accumulated to come to your conclusion.

Sorry if I seem abrasive, I'm just curious of your theory.

Later,... Ausable_Bill

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by GENERAL EYES

Well let it be understood I'm not bring blame against all those people in the religion. Oh no.

It is just those extreamists. The same extreamists that are the terrorists. Those terrorsts that did attack NYC and then turn the attack into a properganda attack.

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Ausable_Bill

I don't say america is perfect. Nor do I say our system isn't of some nature curupt in some aspects.

However it is the confused math of adding all the "bad" things up as one large consparicy that is the error.

I'm sure there are other groups, whom would like to manipulate some negitive elements of the not perfect american government and system to benifit their own got and gain.

However my biggest consern is the enemy combatiants, terrorest, with their gorilla millitary tactics, and in association with the security of my nation and my brothers within our United States that I'm conserned most about.

There has always been such consparicy thinking and parranoid theories. However I've personally noted over the past year or two a MASSIVE PUSH of these false theoires.

There is something as I've address going on in the world. The WW3 is already begun. First attacks are always properganda in nature.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   
god you don't half talk some rubbish.

So Islamic extremist's and reptilian Dissinfo agents are behind WW1 , WW2 , gulf on Tonkin , the Assignation of JFK , 911 , Lying to the public about WMD's , and many many more.....

People are tired of the Administration because they are starting to wake up and realize that they are a bunch of crooks.

If you do your research you will find that the same people have benefited financialy over the years from what the rest of us perceive as tragedy.

Huge power grabs Both political and financial have been engineered to benefit the power elite.

Start by looking at the trilateral commission and its founding members!!!!

Watch the news for Tony Blair Being handed the position of EU's head job.

Look at your dollar being eroded so they can form a NAU.
Watch how Illegal immigrants Flood into your country and become citizens, in order to dilute the Good old US of A

This is not BS to turn the American people against there government , this is real life and is has Absolutely nothing to do with Islamic Extremist's , reptilian lovers or Ron Paul Supporters.

[edit on 13/1/08 by tombangelta]

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Wow in all my time on ATS I haven't read so much BS and disguidance of one in a single thread!

This is amazing and very sad at the same time.

and I've got nothing to add.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Hi Tombangelta,

That's why I asked Incarnated to supply info showing how he/she came to the conclusion presented.

As you can see, in his/her response to me that there was none forthcoming.

By reading the post he/she linked to, it seems that his/her conclusion was based on hearsay that was parroted by someone elses hearsay idea which was deemed true without corroberating evidence.

I think the biggest error in this theory comes from a quote by incarnated him/her self.

"incarnated's quote"

"However it is the confused math of adding all the "bad" things up as one large consparicy that is the error."

Corroberating evidence that ties smaller theories together adds credibility to each little theory, which in turn starts to expose a bigger picture which, is what is occurring as we speak.

No-one could expose the big picture for what it is with one or two incidents (formation of the federal reserve), (the JFK assassination) BUT, once a pattern starts to emerge, and people begin to connect the dots with common sense and critical thinking, it's pretty obvious that the plan is exposing itself along with who the benefactors are.

It is at the point that we are at now that it is quite obvious what the elites' plans are and alot of people are waking up to the fact that we have been and still are being manipulated by the elites, media, military complex, by means of corrupting people in our government.

The BIG question is,....... is it too late to do anything about it?????

All I can say about this "NWO, reptilian, Islamic propaganda is it is the elites' way of blaming their NWO on islam so we will jump on the Government bandwagon to further the islamic terror charade.

I guess the "NWO, reptilian, islamic (properganda) has convinced atleast one person.

Later,.....Ausable_Bill

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Ummm, isn't Reptilian boy Icke British?

I don't doubt for one minute that the population is being dumbed down. And I agree with you regarding people believing in crazy, off-the-wall stuff, but to say that it's mainly Americans is pretty ridiculous.

There seems to me to be good evidence for a NWO, but the reptilians IMO are a publicity scam.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Well it isn't just Islam, although I wouldn't doubt that the Islamic terrorists love this type of anti-US government conspiracy non-sense and then try to convert those who they see are involved in it.
Unfortunately, I believe that most people get involved in conspiracy theories because they lead rather dull lives and this excites them in some way or another.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join