It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kucinich asks for recount and then they uninvite him to the debate

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Dennis Kucinich asked for a vote recount on friday in new hampshire, now he gets an univite to the democratic debate next week.

Univite to the debate

The former Cleveland mayor, who has been spending the better part of a year now campaigning everywhere but his home district, was left out of the Des Moines Register's debate last month because he did not have a separate campaign office in the state and didn't meet polling minimums. Then last weekend he was left out of the ABC-TV Democratic debate in New Hampshire, much as Reps. Duncan Hunter and Ron Paul were excluded from the Fox News Channel Republican debate the next evening. So Paul went before his own nationwide audience on NBC's "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" and wowed that host.
Kucinich thought he'd made the cut for this coming week's MSNBC Democratic ....debate in Las Vegas before the Jan. 19 caucus. He got the invitation and everything. But a day or so later he was un-invited to attend, a kind of Don't Bother to RSVP.
Dennis thought he would be going to this debate as a speaker, now he is crossed off.

I was listening to him on alex jones on friday and he sounded so weak. I was just thinking this is a congressman and he sounds like he has no power at all against these corporations. Probably like ron paul, i am glad ron paul never came out and totally said that it was fraud.

It reminds me of sports, where in soccer, when a team cheats people just accept it and move onto the next game. But no one can come out and say it was cheating that lost them the game, or they get in trouble.

Dennis sounded like that, and as a congressman he sounded in awe of these mega corporations that own these machines and do the polling.

What do you guys think.

[edit on 1/12/2008 by andy1033]

[edit on 1/12/2008 by andy1033]

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Good catch, Andy. Just another example of the PTB wreaking havoc and controlling the media. It's disgusting how they manipulate the minds of Americans. Looks like they're doing their best to keep Ron Paul, Duncan Hunter and Kucinich out of the public eye. That leaves the Democrats with Obama and Hillary; Obama has no experience and Hillary has no values, she just says what she thinks we want to hear.

join