It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real Truth About the Annunaki (not for skeptics)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by gunner36
I was into it until the whole go out and convert to islam.

Are you willing and able to expand on this part of your statement?

What are you saying here?

What is "into" "IT". What is IT? How is it you relate "IT" to converting ot islam?

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

"It" would be what son of man wrote when he started this thread, "it" is what I was reading, "it" is what was interesting, until "it" turned into someone pushing islam as the religion to turn to in order to be saved. In which imo I thought "it" was not something that I was longer interested in, and "it" had everything to do with islam when "it" stated to convert to islam. Next time in order not to confuse, I will refer to "it" as OP's statement, or use the quote button. Sorry really I am to have put such a confusing word such as that in my post, thanks for calling me on that.

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by gunner36

I'm not being sarcastic. I want to know more about this statement of yours. Please don't be parranoid.

I want to hear what you have to say. I want to know more of the story.

"It" I can only assume means the "Annunaki"?

I want. Nearly I need, to know how, who, what and when someone teaching you about the annunaki turned into trying to convert you to islam.

You have the makings for an awesomely true consparicy in religion post.

You have something I've been working on.

I've theorized, actually posted, that the whole "NWO" and "reptilian bloodline" crap is based out of Properganda against the government of the USA.

You might just be proof of that.

Send me your story in u2u if you like.

People need to hear more about your story. You need stop being defensive.

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

The conversion to islam came when sonofman said in order to be saved you need to convert to islam in his original post. To be honest with you, I do not know much of anything about the other stuff, I find the planet x stuff interesting. however I havent gone into any in depth research about it. As for the other stuff that you said I really dont know what you are looking for. My rant about my distaste for organized man made religion would have been better posted in below top secret in the rant section. For that I apologize, and also apologize for the extreme amount of smart assidness in my reply post to you. I have been trying to take the high road and cling to good instead of bad, but sometimes I get a little riled up when I feel I am being attacked.

"it" really is just his post, lets replace it with that, I was really into that movie until they killed the main character. I know nothing of the annunaki, and I dont think there is anything that you could learn from me that you dont already know yourself.

[edit on 12-1-2008 by gunner36]

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
The thing that I find disturbing about The Annuaki story, is that religion has tryed to adopt it for there own! Why can't Religion just rely on what it has had for hundreds of years instead of stealing ancient cultures storys?

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Until you have actually read the quran..i wouldnt be so quick to judge.

to me you sound like every other ignorant american person watching fox news every afternoon ..supporting the killing of islam.

read the book,then you can judge.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by gunner36

the god I believe in is loving without the hell fire, and doesnt expect you to ask forgiveness because it isnt needed.

[edit on 12-1-2008 by gunner36]

Wow man....you need to read the quran...you are lost & need help.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Nibiru real name is celestia and yes it is Heading our way.As far as the Annunaki(Beings that came from the heavens onto earth) Beings from another planet basically they are many.But the ones you are refering to is the reptilian race who have no interest into humanity.There here on earth now they cntrol everthing you see or think about basically until you realize whats going on and correct it.All religions are BS dont buy into them,God doesnt want your praise just recognition of who you really are and where you came from(The source)Our human physical bodies where genetically engineered by an Annunkai(Being from another planet)The ancient Lyrans are the most prominet because there are two many races to just pinpoint one special race that created the physical bodie.The elders are the ones who are returning on celestia to break the net that the reptilian race has cast upon terra.Just so you know from there very begining we have been manipulated including the ancient sumerians,Babylonians,persians etc etc all was decieved by the reptilian race.

I see some of you guys are into the bible thats nice,dont buy into all of it its not all true and straightfoward.

If you read the story of aam and eve you will realize what im saying.In the garden of eden eve was seduced by the serpent(Reptilian)She then ate from the forbidden tree of life.When she mated with the reptilian being she created a hybrid race,When she ate the apple from the tree she created for herself bad karma.These were the first humans from then on out the reptilians have been in control.

If you do some research youll understand.And no one is going to hell,in reality there is no heaven or hell.Why because we are in heaven earth is in heaven(space)we are apart of Earth hell could be considered here on earth to because there is alot of lie and deciet going on.

Also dont think anyone is going to rise above anyone else we all come from the same source,you really think this god wouldlet anyone go into torture for eternity that wouldnt be a loving god.The beings that are worshiped in relegions are just normal beings as you and I.Maybe just from another planet trying to take up the position of god here seperating good and evil when they are one.Hopefully you guys understand what im saying

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I' pretty skeptical about this whole annunaki 2012 Zach Sitchin stuff. Is there ANY scientific evidence to back up these claims or is it yet another fairy tale like scientology and christianity?

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Scietology isnt really fairy tale,its part the truth now many people are labeling it as a religion when its quite the opposite.Religion is all faulty its just ideology.Believe it or not fairytales are real.Like giants,mermaids,unicorns,3 headed serpents.Any think your mind can think up well iit already exist in another multiverse or parralell universe.You see thats whats wrong with society once we get to a certain age we are made to believe that this stuff is nonsense when it is indeed not.Thas how many are controlled and kept in the dark.they want the truth but cant accept it or acknoledge it.Do your own research and discover the truth for yourselves.Its healthy to be skeptical but you must look at things with an open mind.Dont rely on other beings like Zech stitchens for your info or anyone else.ZachStitchens may have some truth but if he believes that us humans were buit to mine gold hes very much incorrect.We started out in the 9D but this history has been removed and placed in was a phony history created by the reptilian one race of annunaki.Enki,Marduk,Enlil, Etc Etc arent creators neither do they care for humanity they are reptilian.They tell you this to fool you you must look past the truth given for the truth.But for celestia lets just say i astralprojected there one night and it was to much for me at the time to comprehend well not comprehend but to much to bring back to waking conscience.My unconscience mind knows whats gonna happen i know whats gonna happen.Marduk,Anu,Enki,Enlil etc ect are all decievers they basically started what you know as reality including you everyday problems.Though im sure these beings have now risen above this by now.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by TheSonOfMan

Islam is killing to,there no better than the suppose killers who i assume you think are americans.Most are those people are not really in control.you are yet to realize that our society is a controlled society just look at religion it keeps you doing the same things over and over and it is justification.The god it speaks of is suppose to judge man

Our Justice and money sytems already do this.God isnt interested in sending anyone to hell.Would a father send his son to a murderer i think not.I suppose you think that theres a hell on every planet.All this is just simple ideology im sure a child could think of much better

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Not for skeptics. Oh, I see. Those with the freedom of thought and are free of persuasion are not to read the drivel contained therein. Just like the religiosos around the world that preach their dogma, this is yet another attempt at control disguised by another name. Congratulations and I hope for the best in your quest for jelly-minded individuals for you to assimilate into your fold. I, for one, will not be a part of it.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Ah, spiritual bickering. Perhaps the ultimate oxymoron. You have so much to learn, children.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by mecheng

Here's one thing I could never understand... why does God keep satan from attacking us physically, but then allow him to attack us mentally and spiritually? If He is almighty (and I believe He is), then why allow satan to attack us at all? Or for that matter, even exist?

To tempt us, silly! duhhhhhhh..

Satan fits into God's plan by tempting and testing us to stray from the path to God via our free will, uniquely bestowed upon us by God.

Read the book of Job in the old testament. God and Satan have a conversation and take bets regarding the nature of faith, on whether or not Job will denounce God after God allows Satan to interfere more into his life and ruin certain aspects of it, bringing him grief. God was confident Job would stay faithful, Satan figured he could break him by ruining his life. God won the bet, Job didn't curse God.

[edit on 5/18/2008 by runetang]

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheSonOfMan

All the Annunaki are not the same and do not have the same intentions. The Neph you see mentioned in the bible were just a juvenile bunch who couldnt follow orders. Ibliss/satan was the rebellious one,he is the real e.t threat that we face.He lost his stay in heaven (nibiru) and was so angry afterwards that he vowed to take his revenge on humans(adam) and this is why the world is as it is today...

Its is the vengfull satan wispering into the ears of humanity causing us to futher our own destruction because thats what he wants. Almighty god has permiited satan from physical contact with us..he can only attack you mentally and spirtaully..but he has no physical control ,this is why the government/illumnati do all his dirty work in the physical realm...If you read the qur'an this is mentioned as " the jinn and men" jinn are spirits created before humans were,satan was among these jinn.

Whoever is completely devoted to god will never be at risk from the Jinn,but the weak minded,un-spiritual human beings are the most at risk and will all more then likely be tossed into hell because this is the punishemnt for rejecting god/faith.I am only a warner to a people who will repent and believe.

Nibiru is coming!. and when it does the Children of the Most high will be rescued/sealed..they will be sucked away off the planet like a gaint vaccum...aka the rapture...anybody who isnt among them will be left here to die,straight up thats how its gonna be,no if ands,or buts about it..so get ya mind right NOW! open your hearts,spread as much love as you can,and give to the needy,and keep regular prayer,if you do these simple things you can achieve salvation..because there isnt to much time left before this is gonna happen...and i bet my life on it that it will.

The powers that be (nwo) know this event is coming but they are so intrenched in demonic behavior even if they wanted to be saved they couldnt be,satan has totally taken over there minds,they are mentally and spiritually blinded...they will just take everyone left behind after the rapture and kill them or use them as slaves(this is there plan)...this will be the worst period in earths history and never to be repeated.

If you wanta chance to be saved i suggest you convert to islam,not the kind of islam you see and hear about on t.v..im talking about the true untainted islam...just go to whatever bookstore is in your area..and grab a copy of the qur'an majid and read it with good intentiions and i will garuntee it will change your life...and you will have a better chance of survial in this life and the hereafter.Once you die physcially you are not totally dead.

Nbiru was the first inhabittaion of the humans before the great rebellion of ibliss & the jinn. satan knew that one day nibiru would return and we would all be raised up for judgement...this day is coming soon..and satan wants as many people as possible not to be a be apart of it...dont be one of them...because indeed those will be the losers..and those of true devoted faith will be the winners.

Choose carefully which side you would like to be on...it may mean your life.

In the light of the Most High God All'ah

Bless you all.

Bull S---- Hugo

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Nibiru is coming!. and when it does the Children of the Most high will be rescued/sealed..they will be sucked away off the planet like a gaint vaccum...aka the rapture...anybody who isnt among them will be left here to die,straight up thats how its gonna be,no if ands,or buts about it..so get ya mind right NOW! open your hearts,spread as much love as you can,and give to the needy,and keep regular prayer,if you do these simple things you can achieve salvation..because there isnt to much time left before this is gonna happen...and i bet my life on it that it will.

I for one am not gonna give to people just to get to heaven/nibiru. (if nibiru is heaven)

I'm giving to people because it does two other things.

1 - does good for the social environment around me and makes things alot better.. teaches itself.. teaches people to give as well...

2 - makes me feel good.

no one act is altruistic, and I'm not going to do specific things just to get to heaven.

if this was the case.. and it was scientifically / historically verifiable (through DEEP ancient history) .. then all the secret societies would understand this and be doing so.

but they're not.

so nice post, and i get the message.. but screw that.

give because it's just the right thing to do and makes the world better... HERE.

-

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 05:44 AM
link   
A whole potpourri of different religions and Sumerian mythology just to confuse us more and a "go somewhere else if you wanna debunk this". Talking about sitting on the fence

You can't just throw it all together and expect people to take you seriously. You're basically telling us a story and telling us that it's the truth. Not even a semblance of evidence.

My biggest gripe of topics involving religion is that everyone believes what they believe and they'll keep coming up with things to back up their own beliefs (or just say "that's the way it is and you can't make me believe otherwise) with noone going anywhere. Pretty pointless. You can have 250 pages in the topic and what do you end up with? Exactly what you started with: A & B believing in C and D & E believing in F. I won't even bother giving my POV of this topic.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Until you have actually read the quran..i wouldnt be so quick to judge.

to me you sound like every other ignorant american person watching fox news every afternoon ..supporting the killing of islam.

read the book,then you can judge.

Here's one that doesn't belong to "every other ignorant american" person, being not "american" myself, would you be son kind to answer this question, why are you feeling everyone that isn't into islam, is judging, while at the same time, you, being into islam, judge them so easily? do you feel you are, spiritually, better than the rest? doesn't that makes you lower, when looking with the truth in the eyes, religion is a double edged sword, it only depends on which side you want to be cut by..

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 07:07 AM
link   
The part of the title that says (not for skeptics) is dead on. Frankly, the topic leaves nothing for a skeptic to consider. Being skeptical has an inherent quality of considering the possibilities, chances, or reality of any position....then deciding whether it is worth further pursuit. Nothing here to consider in that way.

I for one am not skeptical of this shtick....dismissive is a far better word. Especially after the author writes this in the opening post;

open your hearts,spread as much love as you can,and give to the needy,and keep regular prayer,if you do these simple things you can achieve salvation

And follows up later up with this;

its great to find more open minded people who can except such a reality as this one.

And then slams the door on any kind of legitimacy with this;

If any readers of this can't understand where the breakdown occurs in the above quotes....I have nothing but pity for you, and genuine concern for your ability to use common sense, reason, and contemplation on a day to day basis.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by TheSonOfMan

That was real like it was comming from the heart it's alot of bull# out here stay on the write track bless.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join