It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

one crazy dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   
ok, so last night i took 2 xanax and fell asleep watching Cow and Chicken. (awesome show). i woke up 15 mins later and went to bed. do you ever have those dreams where you think you wake up but you dont? this was like that, except i was concious of the fact that i was asleep and was going into too deep of a sleep to come out of. I tried to wake up, telling myself to wake up and straining my brain to come out, but each time i did this, my head would tingle like it was numb. Also, each time i did this i would go into another level of the dream where i thought i was awake. i did this 4 times, and on the final time, i tried to wake up and my wjole body went completely numb, so that i couldnt feel myself walking (in the dream), so i went limp because i was afraid i might hurt myself and not know it. so i went limp, and fell face first on the floor(this is all still in my dream)and my arms went out to my sides like they do when you push them out against a doorway. so i was compl;etely numb, but i could see my arms moving up. the numbness was overtaking me, so i knew i had to pray. i shouted"GOD HELP ME" over and over, and soon, the paralyzing numbness went away. my cell phone rang, and i answered it. i knew the person was pretending like my mother, asking me how school went, and that stuff, but i knew it wasnt her. i asked "where is my mother?!" and then i tried even harder to wake up, and finally i did. it was crazy.

do you think it means anything, or just a substance-controlled mindset?
Do you think the imperitaveness of my venture to wake up was valid, or was it just my loopy brain from the xanax?

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 05:14 AM
link   
This is what most would call "astral projection" which by the way..is scientifically prooven. If you are doing this automatically, then it means you are evolving. The only difference between this and dreaming, is that you are fully conscious and aware. Next time, try and go places, visit people. Beware the dark figure, if you see him get back to your body.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Well, I would've told you that it was the xanax.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 08:26 AM
link   

"astral projection" which by the way..is scientifically prooven.

all i can say to that is........:bash: :w:

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 05:46 AM
link   
tells what you know. There are several occasions, where a person is sitted in a specific spot and monitered, and a number is placed on a filing cabinet (in one scenario) and the person brings back the number. Do your research before sputing.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 05:47 AM
link   
and no, the number is not one or 2 digits. These occasions proove out of body experiences to be true, and to proove something supernatural with science...well..that i senough said.

top topics

join