It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man in Brazil - Abducted in front of people

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 08:27 AM
link   
What do you people think of this? -
www.rense.com...

Very interesting.
Share your thoughts.

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Huh, that's one bizarre shape on the bad and the celing; if it was a man, it wouldn't look like he was wearing a T-Shirt......

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 08:36 AM
link   
freaky, don't know what to make of that one!!

btw, is that the cieling that is being pictured?

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 08:37 AM
link   
We've actually visited this one before....it seems to reek of hoax...and apparently, the abduction hoax is rampant in many outlaying areas of Brazil.

However, we should keep in mind, that Brazil is the only world government (to my knowledge) that has publicly announced that UFOs are extraterrestrial in origin...
And that some funky things happen there....

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 08:38 AM
link   
To me, this seems totally fake, an abduction would not leave burns on sheets and ceiling in my opinion. I think that the old fashioned beam of light lifting people up from the movies is ridiculous.

In reality aliens would probably dispatch a few of their own to get into a persons house, capture them by drugging or something, then take them away, in a real manner, like pushing them onto a ship then flying off.

[Edited on 11-2-2004 by QuestForSafety]

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 08:44 AM
link   
How the hell can someone say they think it's fake because it doesn't look like a proper alien abduction??

What *is* a proper alien abduction? If all the stories are true, and there are indeed many different racies visiting this planet, maybe they each have their own way of abducting us?

A lot of crazy crap happens in Brazil, and I for one, think a lot of it is genuine.

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 08:53 AM
link   
It's a hoax....read here....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Knew I remembered it.....

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 08:56 AM
link   
That shows marks on the ceiling and a lot of abduction people state that they were 'taking' through the ceiling so that the marks on the ceiling might indicate how it is done. If it is not a hoax that is...

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Weird stuff..these aliens are dam advanced to pull a man out of room and through the ceilings.

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Well some already said it was a hoax above. Anyways though, I do not think it is physically possible to pull someone through a ceiling, leaving burn marks on the way, no matter how advanced a race is.

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Since nobody's bothering to read the link, here's a snippet....

Brazilian UFO hoax nipped in the bud by Brazilian UFOlogists

A month or more ago, someone posted pictures that they'd found on Rense of someone named Urandir Fernandes de Oliveira who claimed to be abducted by UFOs (someone was chortling over the "burned image" of the body on the bedsheet). Urandir's story was basically that in the 2-day period he was "abducted" he wastaken to a "special intergalactic meeting with 49 alien races (including some people from The Great White Fraternity (yes, really)) and a representative of God Himself" (the Pope? (just kidding)).

Urandir claimed that he was the only person from Earth present at that meeting (that leaves the Pope out) and that he was given a "special mission" for the next years.

But UFO researchers in Brazil found some holes in this and former stories (including the one where you were to buy a piece of this little farm. It was divided into 6,000 plots of land, and all were sold (perhaps more than once) sold to thousands of people who believed that by buying the land they would be safe from the Armageddon holocaust and under the protection of Urandir and his "cosmic brothers".

The rest is on the link... Even the Brazilian UFO orgs are outing this guy.....

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Well that's that mystery solved

Thanks Gazrok

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 09:05 AM
link   
You're welcome... Unfortunately, the whackos make it difficult for any UFO researcher to separate the wheat from the chaff, especially as we all want to believe. Though I keep an open mind, and personally believe in alien visitation, and even governmental cooperation, I tend to take a skeptic's viewpoint first on any new story....and try to be objective.....

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 09:23 AM
link   
When it comes to this type of thing I like to give people the benefit of the doubt and listen to their story. I'm not sure if that is a weakness or not. I hate it when someone is lieing about this type of thing it does not benefit anyone and puts back finding out the truth.

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Unfortunately, when it comes to UFO cases, about 80% or more are bunk or misidentifications....even when you're a believer....

That doesn't negate the almost 20% that are genuine phenomenon, and possible alien encounters, but it certainly does color it in the public view.... It's identifying those 20% that is the real challenge for the researcher.

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 10:03 AM
link   
any paranormal event which involves non-essential profiteering is usually a hoax.

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I saw this a while back on Rense.Com, they said it was fake somewhere along the line, I just forgot all the details. If I find them, I will let you know. I know the first time I saw it, it scared me really well. I'll get back to y'all. Nice Post.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Wow.

No clue how to help you. Amazing pics though, real or not, beats me!

Deep

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 01:37 AM
link   
someone was lucky enough to have a camera out to show us the burn marks, shame the 28 peoples were too slow to capture the ab'.
thats what makes it more fake to me

top topics

join