It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The truthful thread for ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Welcome to my own thread Im hoping to get more posts here than usual theres one rule for each of the testimony you must supply verbal or physical evidence explaining what happened listen Im not being mean but please no "wacko claims here" Im wanting to here intellegent questions therorys and awnsers.

My own therory is that we have been visited by extraterristreals this isnt a therory anymore because we can prove it.

[edit on 8-1-2008 by Hello123456]

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   
The Urantia Book was delivered by "the aliens".

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Is the first post an unbelievable contradiction or am I missing something here?

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Hello123456

Is it just me? Or is it that this thread makes absolutely no sense what so ever.

Have you been drinking a little?

Mod Edit - ON TOPIC...

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 9-1-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I've been drinking a little. OK, a lot... but I think all this thread needs is a little claricafication. Yes I did make that word up just now. Please give us examples of what you mean by "verbal or physical evidence" that would be acceptable. On that note, please clarify what would be considered a "wacko claim". It would be most beneficial if you could explain the difference between "verbal evidence" and "wacko claims". Thank you.

[Edit for smarminess]

"wacko" is relative.

[edit on 1/9/2008 by Teratoma]

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated
The Urantia Book was delivered by "the aliens".

Would you please stop evangelizing your religion in almost every single thread you participat in? Keep it in your signature, if you will, but don't bash people with your religious beliefs all the time. You are doing more harm than good to your religion in that way. I already sent a complaint to moderators, we'll see if something happens to this behaviour. There are forums for religions to do this if you want.

[edit on 9/1/08 by rawsom]

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Hello123456

Ok, I mean no disrespect, however, I'm a little confused as what you are seeking with this thread?

I believe that you have another existing thread regarding "a NASA story" where there is absolutely no evidence presented.

NASAs not lying about UFOS

Sorry if I am out of line...I'm just confused.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
What I was trying to get was a no lies UFO forum in ATS where we can talk without the lies I thought I explained clearly but perhaps not.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Thank you for clarifying.

It would be nice to weed out all of the lies and hoaxes. No one can ever really be sure how reliable someone is or how real their evidence is.

Good Luck!

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by gauncents

Aha. Me too. Certainly I hope people posting on this, a beginning to be -- slightly controversial subject, will add some meat to the posts?

Dallas

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hello123456
What I was trying to get was a no lies UFO forum in ATS where we can talk without the lies I thought I explained clearly but perhaps not.

uh, that would be disclosure and I guarantee all alien posts would be truth by then

lol

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   

My own therory is that we have been visited by extraterristreals this isnt a therory anymore because we can prove it.

[edit on 8-1-2008 by Hello123456]

Can you please show the evidence that proves extraterrestrials have been visiting us cause I haven't seen any definitive evidence that would lead me to believe your statement.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by 1Angrylightbulb

KInda see the poster's statement being , well, slightly assuming. But I find your question seriously misinformed dear.
Takes years to come to conclusions but not by denoting others who may have done those years of research but, doing your own too?

Dallas

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   

How do we separate the truth from the lies when it comes to Aliens and UFO's. The reality is that there is no concrete evidence.

Who are you to start your own forum on ATS? Are you saying the other forum is full of lies? You obviously know the truth if you know the lies. So, you go first... whats the real truth about Aliens and UFO's?

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   

My own theory is that we have been visited by extraterristreals this isnt a theory anymore because we can prove it.
this is a big claim my friend get ready for the "where's your proof" crowd , i am a believer and i agree with your theory but until i have proof to back my theory's ill ill stay in the shadows lurking.

[edit on 9-1-2008 by miguelbmx]

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Claim: My cat is a pirate.

I have discovered that my cat is a pirate.

Proof: files.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Im gonna show you all the proof its around you thats all I know keep your heads in the sky during 2008!

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Im gonna show you all the proof its around you thats all I know keep your heads in the sky during 2008!

Here we go again.

Another telling us that they are going to show us all the proof.

join