It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is prostitution(sp) illegal?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 10:33 PM
link   
why is it illegal? its not hurting anyone is it?
owell, post your thoughts.

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I agree. It shouldn't be illegal. It results in needless arrests. It's also a good way to relieve sexual tension (besides masturbation)

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Because most people dont want prostitues selling themselves at the front ofthierhouses, in the streets, and dont want thier daughters to become prostitues and sell thier bodies.

It's all about respecting ya self.

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 10:44 PM
link   
It basically comes back to the idea that prostitutes break up the family (or, rahter, can stop them from starting), which is the basic economic unit of most societies. After that, nasty stuff can happen.

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 10:45 PM
link   
For the same reason weed's illegal; People would have too much freedom.

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Its illegal becuase Hookers dont like NotTooHappy, avatar!

Deep

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 10:50 PM
link   
OMG, i seriously was gonna post something like this. I think its illegal because it can also spread diseases.

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 10:57 PM
link   
yea i thought about that, but think about it...its your body and your decision right? so you should be able to choose if u want to be a hookr or not. thats like the government telling us we cant comb our hair or brush o ur teeth.

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 10:57 PM
link   
make your tighs like butter, easy to spread

I don't care if it's legal, but 99% of hookers are hella nasty

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Well in your avatars case, PAPER BAG!

Deep

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroDeep
Well in your avatars case, PAPER BAG!

Deep

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Moving this thread out of this forum, which happens to be Politics & Scandals for obvious reasons.
It will be moved to BelowTopSecret and located in Chit Chat.....

regards
seekerof

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Seriously Lysergic what is with that gay avatar of yours? It's disturbing... are you gay? Why would you want that as an avatar?

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 07:31 AM
link   
we need hookers on every street corner around...lts get the biyatchs gettin down...to sounds of the under ground..whicha want whicha want..wigga what go down town with the clowns of the undergrounds ..whicha whicha what??

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 01:47 PM
link   
It's illegal because rich white christian males lead the country, even though they are the primary proprietors of such, hehe....

In my opinion, prostitution should be legal in brothels, but illegal on the street, and in plain sight. I'm all for it being discreet, but legal. Hell, if my wife and I want to spice things up, a legal female prostitute would be pretty cool.... I think though, that if legalized, health cards, etc. (see Amsterdam, Nevada) need to be a given...

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by EliteXizer
Seriously Lysergic what is with that gay avatar of yours? It's disturbing... are you gay? Why would you want that as an avatar?

I think its a funny avatar not disturbing.

Anyway i think the police are gay if they bust hookers.

top topics

join