It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Phil Schneider and Bob Lazar

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 06:36 AM
link   
First of all thank you for opening post number two as you can see this is about Phil Schneider and Bob Lazar. Lets begin Phillip Schneider stated he was involved with the Sector Four Base meaning Lazar worked at this base so both had knowledge of the same area. Phil states that there is a new-world ordering being planned which can be believed because George Bush Snr brought that up in circa 1991 the question is was this dropped when a new president was a elected we all know Clinton but we remmember his Son George Bush Jnr has the white house now will he carry on his fathers plans? Now about Lazar he states there are recearchs on the Unidentified Flying Objects there are only 9 hangers at sector four lets say that twenty crash or are shot down tonight where do they go? Please share your ideas.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I'm saying this in all sincerity, and not as a personal attack on you, but I don't think anyone understands what you are talking about. Try reading over your post, and edit it so it's somewhat comprehensible.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I think this is what he wanted to write:

First of all thank you for opening post.
Number two: as you can see this is about Phil Schneider and Bob Lazar.

Lets begin. Phillip Schneider stated [that] he was involved with the Sector Four Base, meaning Lazar worked at this base, so both had knowledge of the same area. Phil states that there is a new-world ordering being planned, which can be believed because George Bush Snr brought that up in circa 1991. The question is: was this dropped when a new president was a elected? We all know Clinton but we remmember his Son. (?) George Bush Jnr has the white house now, will he carry on his fathers plans?

Now about Lazar he states [that] there are researches on the Unidentified Flying Objects [and] there are only 9 hangers at sector four. Lets say that twenty crashed or were shot down tonight (sometime?), where do they go? Please share your ideas.

join