It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Predictions Based on Fact

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Hello this is my first post for ATS yes I am going to make a prediction mine are based on facts please enjoy reading this is supposed to create a accurate presentation for possible future events well lets get on with it.

Iran is reportedly provoking american ships I can predict that a larger conflict is to occur soon possibly an invasion by Military for fear of confronting with a nueclear weapon Turkey wants to restore gas flow I think that under wink wink certain conditions they will creating allies against America further than they have now.

A possible way of stopping this would be one create a peace treaty two begin to leave the middle east and three hope for the best. Why do we constantly nag on Middle Eastern countries when citizens there do nothing we cannot hold there hand for ever thank you for reading.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hello123456
Why do we constantly nag on Middle Eastern countries when citizens there do nothing

Plain and simple, Oil.

The US and developed areas of Europe are the biggest users of fossil fuels and oil, but conversely, have the fewest reserves left. I remember back at school, before the days of global warming, the big fear was that we would run out of gas oil and coal within 50 years.

While the West needs oil, there will be excuse after excuse for war.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Lets not be so naive. Look at the map of the world, We are there, where we dont belong, therefore, WE are provoking them!

They are capable of many things, but i place my bets on the side of the USA provoking THEM.

join