It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Precognitive Dream Experiment - You Help Too!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kruel
It's as if we're living a double life (there and here), and both "worlds" can effect each other...In the book Supernatural, Graham Hancock suggested that we may be either programmed to experience certain things in trance, or we actually are visiting another realm. Otherwise, our trances/visions/hallucinations should be wildly different from one another rather than sharing common themes throughout human cultures and thousands of years of history.

I want to highlight that, because I think it is significant. Why is it that dreams are not total chaos? There is obviously some pattern. There is obviously some sharing that takes place.

I've been doing research on this today, and I keep popping back to this: maybe there is something analogous to a "broadcast" going on somewhere, in some other dimension. We each receive some broadcasted signal, which keeps us all on the same page.

Or perhaps, rather than a "broadcast", you can think of it as something that is casting "shadows" on this reality that we all receive.

The way to prove this: if we could find some pattern in dream symbology that takes place during the course of the daily awake and dream cycle, which we can all point to as something we share. If we could only remember our dreams better....

Nice thinking, Kruel.

<< 1   >>

join