It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian missile peril for Europe

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
It sounds very like the Hutton inquiry situation with the War in Iraq when it mentioned it had weapons of mass destruction and it not ahve any to show.
It seems like someone beneath all this is creating as mass deception, who is controlling all this information? who is mistranslating it that it even decieves the elect. I think if Tony Blair was told nothing had been found in Iraq then the UK may not even sent its troops , it was down to that wire to convince the nation but the public were never in favour of it anyway. I am trying to understand both sides here I did start off as an Alex Jones fan I have my 9/11 inside job theories read and seen through my own research. We have the lie with Iraq to contend with, then you hear of how Israel is in the middle of its neighbours who want it to be eradicated along with the Gaze strip being in its own bubble waiting to burst.

Does anyone see that something is going on that is much bigger than the whole, its like blind people being pushed in different directions so they all fall down the same cliff. The domino effect is like one deception after another and yet who are doing this? Who is making mankind pushed into a situation of WW3 because to me it seems a greater force is at work much smarter then the avarage being. Some may accuse the Devil and foreseen prophecy, some say its the will of God some may say a higher evil intelligence hidden within society at the top of the pyramid of hidden power. I don't blame the West for everything I don't blame the Middle East for their tensions but I feel something spooky is at large and we are all pointing the guns to each other without knowing who told who.

Deception - Problem- reaction - solution seems the eqation.

[edit on 27-8-2008 by The time lord]

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Well according to the AP they are developing their own Iranian Space Program, which really means they intend to construct long range rockets/missile. Not only does this effect Europe, but anywhere on the planet. It really seems to me, that if Iran were hell bent on sending a man in space, they would simply contract with the Russians to built a Soyuz, or perhaps they could contribute to International Space station ISS instead of trying to do it themselves. I have no beef with Iran, however in this day and age, it simply does not make make sense for a country to reinvent the wheel. Diplomatically, it would be a really big step for Iran to collaborate as an International partner. The fact that they don't do this, makes them highly suspect for developing rockets/missiles for strategic posture.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I don't think its all false, if one side wants death to America and only say it in their backyard then this must be some sort of proof or they have a sense of humour. Like Korea and their rocket fiasco now turning into a real threat of suspicion you start to lose their credibility.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
www.cbn.com...

QOM, Iran - Whether it is his belief that Israel should be wiped off the map, denials of the Holocaust, obsession with going nuclear, or support for radical Islamic terrorist groups, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is a man on a divine mission.

Behind the Jamkaran mosque, there is a well. And according to many Shiite Muslims, out of this well will one day emerge their version of an Islamic savior.

They call him the Mahdi, or the 12th Imam. Ron Cantrell has written a book about him.

"The Mahdi is a personage that is expected to come on the scene, by Islam, as a messiah figure. He is slotted to come at the end of time, according to their writings -- very much like how we think of the return of Jesus," said Cantrell.

Enter Mahmoud Ahmadinejad. Since becoming the president of Iran in August 2005, Ahmadinejad has emerged as the Mahdi's most influential follower.

“He has stated that his mandate is to pave the way for the coming of this Islamic messiah," Cantrell explained.

In almost all his speeches, the president begs Allah to hasten the return of the Mahdi.

A few days later in Iran, Ahmadinejad told a group of religious leaders that, during his UN speech, he felt a bright light around him.

His reactions were captured on video and later posted on a conservative Iranian Web site.

"I felt it myself. I felt that the atmosphere suddenly changed, and for those 27 or 28 minutes, all the leaders of the world did not blink. When I say they didn't move an eyelid, I'm not exaggerating. They were looking as if a hand was holding them there, and had just opened their eyes to the message of the Islamic Republic,” Ahmadinejad recalled.
Ahmadinejad is reportedly tied to a radical Islamic society in Iran that believes man can hasten the appearance of the Mahdi by creating chaos in the world.

Ahmadinejad has stated that this chaos must take place before the Mahdi can come on the scene.

Some wonder if Ahmadinejad believes these are the end times. And, whether his calls for the destruction of Israel and nuclear pursuits are ways to accelerate the divine timetable.

"With him, it is a win-win situation,” Cantrell said. “If we attack him, he wins because chaos happens. If we don't attack him, he gets to create the chaos, which he has said he is willing to do."

In Shiite Muslim belief, the Madhi's second coming will be marked by apocalyptic times. Wars, famines, and floods will ravage the Earth -- followed by Judgment Day and a battle between good and evil.

Text

Apart from the leaders not blinking, it was not the Reptilian stare look was it?

Okay now lets get to Biblical prophecy which he does not believe and probably his country bans such teaching and readings and you wonder why? Bible prophecy from Psalm 83, Daniel 10-11 and Eziekiel 38 all mention future persia as Israel's enemy during the end times and the set up for that state could not be nearer the time.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Pesident Obama states that America is not at war with Islam, but can he vouch for Islam not being at war with the rest of the world once they get the upper hand. Everytime there is an upper hand be it fear of honour killings and women oppression, suicide bombings, kidnappings imposed seperate laws and seperatism in general which lead to civil wars is that not a sign that Islam through their own scriptures regard normality and free thought in society outside Islam as a threat to its ideology. So what does it say for the rest of the world that is free that once the upper hand in what ever guise given to Islamic countries like nuclear weapons is not going to be a threat to the rest of the world? They won't admit that Islam is an extreamist religion even though people may behave moderately who hardly read it and its foundations are based on conquest and fear a command manual of submission. The evidence of this continual attitudes are seen in the history of the religion and in its current form, even if Pakistan for example becomes under Sharia law it was only because lots of people had to die for it to become established. Not people who blow them selves up should be included in what it would take to implement it but in innocent people who just want to live normally. When it does take shape the freedoms of basic expression disappears and the next generation will find a peace but only under fear the endless fobias that forbits countless basic human traits and mental developments that will become opressed, peace without freedom equivelent to a prison where all inmates get on socialy but can not be let free to step outside without being shot.

[edit on 7-4-2009 by The time lord]

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I hope people on ATS can argue with this thread, tell me I'm wrong for the sake of participation, maybe people have got tired of the similar stories and can not be bothered I don't know, but I see it as important for the rest of the NWO types to be concerned. Watch the Youtube videos and see if they are fake, it all looks real to me even if the Iranian President is quoting from the Ayatollah Ruhollah Musavi Khomeini he is not exactly going against him if people think he is not saying he wants Israel wiped off the map but is dictating it.

[edit on 8-4-2009 by The time lord]

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   
When thousands shout death to the UK Israel and USA and they are on a role to make nuclear energy with long range missiles why do you think the world does not trust Iran. Mix that in with the Islamic pride to over throw infidels and Jews and to make the world Islamic one day and you have a recipe for paranoia but even people on ATS are too blind to see it.

Maybe that 67% vote was true after all and maybe that is how many support the idea of death to the USA and Israel after all, I feel sorry for those who oppose Mahmoud Ahmadinejad they see the light, they are evidence if not a minority compared to those who are extremists minded.

They cannot take the fact the world is moving forward, technology is an open door to knowledge, a knowledge they will try and close off to their populations, technology has allowed their citizens to express the crimes of their countries and they cannot handle it, they are losing the power to programme their youths to hate and have no tolerance on diversity and expression.

Ayatollah: 'UK Is Our Most Treacherous Enemy'

Iran's supreme leader has insisted there was no vote-rigging in a presidential election and attacked "enemies" - naming the UK government as the "most treacherous".
Text

In the West we challenge governments, maybe it's the first time they felt open to scrunity, its called democracy we have different views, something Iran is not used to and does not accept and blames the UK and USA for such freedoms of expression, I am also sure that not everyone in Iran supports Mahmoud Ahmadinejad anyway, but I bet he can not accept such division, how can Islam stand if divided, must feel scarey that people are waking up from the Islamic matrix mind control system they have.

He blamed Great Britain and Iran's external enemies for the unrest, vigorously defending the ruling system.

"The enemies (of Iran) are targeting the Islamic establishment's legitimacy by questioning the election and its authenticity before and after (the vote)," the Ayatollah continued.

Text

So shall we let these people have nuclear energy with long range missiles telling other countries they want their death?

Iran is at odds with the West over its nuclear programme.

As passions soared, the crowd reportedly chanted: "Death to the UK, Israel and the US."

Text

news.sky.com... 0906315312077?lpos=World_News_Carousel_Region_0&lid=ARTICLE_15312077_Iran%3A_Supreme_Leader_Ayatollah_Ali_Khamenei_Addresses_Nation_After_Protests_Ove r_Election_Result

[edit on 19-6-2009 by The time lord]

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I made this thread in 2007 mmm, I wonder has things changed that much if not become steadily a little worse.

Since then the UK wants to cut its nuclear arms which is a contrast to what could happen in the Middle East.

An on going saga and 2012 is a year of politcal paranoia when it comes to Iran.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join