It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is why Consparicies are nothing but Consparicies themself.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 02:05 AM
link   
I sit here, and I look and read at you all.

I see "like minded" people about every issue arguing over little things.

I see consparicy theorists can't see eye to eye on issues.

I see religious people can't see eye to eye on issues.

I see every type of people here not being able to see eye to eye on little things.

And you're going to try to tell me there's a group of men, or others, hidden away in some "secret society" rulling the world?

If there is maybe they should be rulling the world, because at least they can work together on it.

That's why it's BullSlnit.

Get 5 guys, who are best of friends and sharing much in common together in a room and have them order ONE single large Pizza.

They won't be able to do it. One guy want's ham and mushrooms, one guy wants a veggy, one wants a combo, one wants extra cheese and pepperony, and there's always that guy that thinks everyone should enjoy anchovies.

5 guys can't even order one pizza.

And you believe there's a group of people who rule the world hidden?

FOOLISHNESS!!!

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Hehe, I agree with you. I don't think my friends and I would be able to accomplish that. But consider this:

You're assuming that all the conflicting opinions(toppings?) have the same benifit. I think it's safe to assume that if the NWO is real, one of their main goals is financial success. If there is one thing people can agree on, its the opportunity for profit. Also, when huge amounts of capital are involved(money, lives, etc) the need for these members to make drastic decisions becomes magnified; decisions MUST be made.

I'm not sure about the NWO reality, all I'm saying is I'd ponder the motives of the elite.

"For the bureaucrat, the world is a mere object to be manipulated by him."
-Karl Marx

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Differing viewpoints are a necessary part of our interaction. Why is this?

Because they make sense to the people who have them.

Your perspective depends on your background; if you grew up as I did, you would know nothing about the rules of football and baseball. If you are a Scientologist, the world will make sense when interpreted in your religion's context. The same applies if you belong to any other belief-system, or school of thought.

What is done here -- on ATS and all over the world -- is communication; information sharing between sentient entities. Our task is to share our points of view; to understand what is truly being said by learning how we each perceive the world. There is a unique perspective for every individual on the planet; our conversations should seek to understand that uniqueness, from the perspectives of both speaker and listener.

I see every type of people here not being able to see eye to eye on little things.

And therein lies your flaw. If you want to start seeing eye to eye, then start looking people in the eye -- instead of muttering angrily behind their backs. Remember you are human too. You sound like the sixth roommate; the one who stands there, hungry like his/her friends, but enraged at them for their indecisiveness.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Maybe you cant order a pizza with your friends.

Thats why you deserve to get ruled by a secret goverment

Because some people can share a margarita.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Incarnated firstly you make absolutely no point, second it sounds more foolish than the most foolish conspiracy i have ever heard and third is that the conspiracy goes beyond human connections.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

Well, me and my friends (guys, girls and a mix of the two) are always able to order a pizza we can agree on. Worse case scenario, you just split the pizza.

To be honest, I dont believe there is a over reaching NWO, I do believe there are people in high places colluding and confabulating for common goals though.

Arent you the one that claims to be the incarnate angel michael?

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 08:47 AM
link   

I don't agree with you either.

I have 4 children. They each always wanted something different on top of a pizza, and argued about it everytime I wanted to place an order.

Guess what? I ended up, every time, ordering what I wanted on the pizza, and they always ended up eating what I ordered.

After a while, they ended up liking it, too!

I think that some NWO situations are served up about the same!

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enthralled Fan

Guess what? I ended up, every time, ordering what I wanted on the pizza, and they always ended up eating what I ordered.

After a while, they ended up liking it, too!

I think that some NWO situations are served up about the same!

Yeah, but Guess what, Hypotheically, you child spit on your piece of pizza, your child when to school and said "my mom sucks I wanted this pizza and she got this one instead".

Your a fool if you don't think your children go behind you back and tell "someone" something of your tyrantal power. If your children could unseat you from the power throne, they WOULD!

Though telling their "Best friends" that there mom is a real beoch would do nothing to change their power beneath you,

Accroding to your basic and over persumpious understanding of the fake "NWO" as that power of parent over children, something would leak out.

You're all believing a LIE!~

There are some of you RIGHT NOW, that would assume "well he's just a disinfomation spreader for the NWO". That's also a LIE. I'm just a guy that can see clear enough to realize that the whole NWO fear is nothing but basic animalistic tendencies of fear and paranoia.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   
It all depends upon your perceptions... You'll see what you want to see unless you seek to see clearly the truth.

There's this guy on ATS. He's started a thread about his "abduction experiences" and from my personal studies on the topic, I'd give him a 88% or better chance of being "for real".

Now, so this guy who is mostlikely for real in posting his personal alien abduction stories, has had other ATS members POOP on his thread. Talking smack, calling him crazy and what not, though this guy is very locgical and open and honest and understanding.

So the question begs to be asked, why would ATS members join with intrest of "aliens" and then POOP all over this guy's thread that is most likely for real?

A confused mind might assume well these ATS members who join to poop on a mostlikely real thread must be part of the NWO disinformation and info supression agents.

WOW! what a revelation! Also what a bunch of BS!

The clear reality, obsevered by all, are the core of all humanity is to be an A-hole to other people they feel are "diffrent" from then, this is the animalistic tendencies of the beast within, and to also take it one step more, the ever increasing seperation between "a man" and society, as this phase of society is heading.

(these days most people live alone over the number of alone dwellers in our history)

And this is the rise of A-hole dum within the world these days.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Incarnated, I'm about 99.99% sure the guy with the "abduction" (to the alleged Kuiper Belt) experience you refer to is full of... beans. His story has all the marks of pure fiction when compared to the real experiences written about by serious researchers like (the late) Dr. John Mack. And there are other, reasonably corroberated accounts out there such as the Travis Walton story. ANYONE with a good enough imagination who can write fairly well can claim ANY damn thing they want on the Internet.

As for the thread topic, there doesn't have to be a single cabal or small group that runs the affairs of the entire planet, and it's a safe bet (as I see it) that there isn't. Each nation is sovereign and calls its own shots. True, any given country can have whatever number of behind-the-scenes puppetmasters (or f-ing creepos), but everything that's done in secret (of which there's obviously a whole lot) in the USA, outside of the Executive Branch/White House itself, is easily handled by official channels or agencies such as the CIA, NSA, DIA etc. The entire culture of government (as we know it) is UTTERLY ruled by secrecy. Secrecy, or the level of it established by the National Security Act of 1947, is, automatically, conspiracy.

I've got some major insomnia, but I'm going back to bed now. Cheers.

new topics

top topics

join