It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Invisible Creatures that roam the earth.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
When we were kids my brother thought he was invisible to everyone but our family. He didn't realize he is just so ugly people TRIED NOT to see him.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by bathsheba

Keep it coming, I'm finding your story very interesting. I wouldn't think to have gone after it with a weed eater.

I read the first part of the thread quite a while ago, so you may have answered this already. Have you explored possible ways of befriending it? While you say that it's doing mean things, you also said that you think it is bored. If you could somehow get it engaged in some activity, you may be able to lure it into the open.

You never know, it may be some kind of guardian sent to watch over you. It could just be really bad at its job.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
This is the second version of the same type of being. I think I said in one of my first posts, that the first invisible creature was sort of friendly. It was here for 3 years, so I kind of got used to it.

I first noticed it when I was walking through my house, I turned around all of sudden and I saw "something". I wasn't sure what because it disappeared. But what I did see was something about 2 feet tall and grayish with sticks for arms and legs. The body was sort of a teardrop shape. Probably the most annoying thing it would do was get into my purse and take keys, etc.

Like I said it was sort of "cute", you know small teardrop shape with sticks and arms for legs. Non-threatening...it never hurt me. I kind of started to like it because I heard it sneeze! I didn't think it was susceptible to human complaints...It was sleeping in a cold room of my house where I stored fabric, etc. I felt sorry for it, so I told it to sleep in my bedroom because it was warmer and it never hurt me, etc. It did. Once I heard it get off the bed. I had remarked I had got a new blanket, so it had to try it out. It was on the bed watching TV with me and my dog. I can hear its footsteps when it walks on paper, etc.

It did start to like me. I told it to eat what ever it wanted in the house. I didn't know what it wanted but he could have anything.. I told him that he should strive to be noble and that being mean or mischievious was not noble. I think I must have gotten through to him because he was replaced with the second meaner version. The one that tried to smother me, etc.

The new one, the second meaner one, looks like Sponge Bob in camoflage, which is the wierdest thing you can imagine but it is the only thing I can think of to describe it. It has a square body, it is 2 ft tall with moss green, tan, gray globby things (like fur?) all over the square part of its body. It is older, meaner and you can't ingratiate this thing...

I told the first one, I knew he was young and that he did not know very many people. I knew he wasn't educated but that there were nice people out there and he needed to be noble.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Once I had to go to our other office location. I had to use a company car, so I switched my thing from one car to the other. I was at my car getting my things, when I heard a car door open/close. I was the only person around and these two cars were the only cars around.

My car door was still open, so who/what car door was being opened? When I got back to the company car, I noticed something had been taken out of my purse I had left when I went to get things out of my personal car.

I really had never considered that thing would ride with me in my car but I think it does...ugh.

Once I locked the thing outside my house. I heard it tapping on the windows near my bed. It wanted me to open the door to see who it was, so it could get in my house. It was really upset that I had locked it out. I heard it trying to get through an old chimney that was blocked off. It was like pounding on it with its arms. I made sure I did not open the door until the next morning when I went to work.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by bathsheba
Once I had to go to our other office location. I had to use a company car, so I switched my thing from one car to the other. I was at my car getting my things, when I heard a car door open/close. I was the only person around and these two cars were the only cars around.

My car door was still open, so who/what car door was being opened? When I got back to the company car, I noticed something had been taken out of my purse I had left when I went to get things out of my personal car.

I really had never considered that thing would ride with me in my car but I think it does...ugh.

Once I locked the thing outside my house. I heard it tapping on the windows near my bed. It wanted me to open the door to see who it was, so it could get in my house. It was really upset that I had locked it out. I heard it trying to get through an old chimney that was blocked off. It was like pounding on it with its arms. I made sure I did not open the door until the next morning when I went to work.

Hmmm... So if it is affected by the environment and cant just glide through walls like a ghost, have you thought about actually trapping it in something? I mean get it in a cage or something and video or photograph it for the world to see.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Mikeraphone

Well it is under the craft table if you want to photograph it. I think it is visible with an infrared or night vision camera....and definitely can't go through walls....

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   

reply to post by Mikeraphone

Well it is under the craft table if you want to photograph it. I think it is visible with an infrared or night vision camera....and definitely can't go through walls....

I hate to sound like a skeptic, but prove it. You have easy access to it, so photograph it.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Well I tried to get some night vision binoculars but they weren't very god. I am not very interested in looking at this thing....Mostly, it is just mean...I try ignoring it..it also has other beings outside the house. I have seen their shadow at night on the deck. The shadow is sort of a square card like Alice in Wonderland. Ijust wish I could get rid of it.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Why oh why? Everytime there's a youtube video posted here that invokes my curiosity enough to check it out, it get removed before I have the chance to take a peek?

I really wanted to see that first video that was posted. Pooh.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
[edit on 23-3-2010 by liquidvblade]

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by JoeM23

I have seen something similar to this on two occasions. first time I was laying on my futon asleep and I had for some reason just randomly woke up and caught a glimpse of a large shadow creature gran-it it was dark in my room but it looked kind of like a large spider crawling from the ground up behind my Tv I got up and looked for it and it was nowhere in sight I live in a small single dorm room so it couldn't have got far.

the second time I was on spring break in new york just recently and I was visiting Ellis island. I was laying down on one of the rest benches in side of the immigration museum waiting on my friends and I looked up and saw another spider like creature crawling on the ceiling it seemed a little bigger than a foot ball, had many legs, and was see through it seemed as if it distorted the light around it and had what appeared to be black spots around it. This time i saw the creature a lot more clearly and new it wasn't just something i had thought i saw before. i watched it crawl over to a near by column and just faded out before reaching it.

Im not sure what it was i saw but i have been researching it since. this site is the closest thing i have found to hearing anything related or even remotely similar to what i saw. if anyone knows what these are please reply

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   
s914.photobucket.com... If you want to believe, no proof is necessary. If you don"t, no amount of proof is enough.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 01:20 AM
link   
All sorts of beings, aliens, ghosts, demons, angels exist in the realm called Limbo which is layed directly ontop of our 3d world, they exist however in 4d which is why we do not see them most of the time.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
At first I thought it was another shadow person, as I'd had a string of uncanny events involving their appearance, and honestly I believed that for a few weeks. As written somewhere else here, I walked down stairs around 8 one night to put something in the dryer when I turned on the light and witnessed a figure around 3-4 foot tall, vaguely humanoid with a large head and indistinct body. The figure quickly vanished (fading out rather than disappearing completely) and left and image burnt into my retina. I was shocked, but felt unusually calm considering the circumstances. The second even occured only minutes ago when I once again had to go down stairs. This time I walked over to the same area to grab something thinking that there is no chance it would appear in the same spot. Then I looked down.

Oh god.

There I saw a smallish figure staring up at me, it's body almost completely invisible yet it's eyes.. they were like vortices. Each about the size of a mini-dvd, glowed and rotated. Although I'm not convinced they glowed at all, they more left further images burnt into my retina that moved and faded, rather than actually showing signs that the creature was visible.. It's hard to describe. The best way that I can describe it is as if it was in my vision, but not in the corpereal realm. But I can never be certain.

[edit on 13-6-2010 by Amanita93]

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Well they latch onto you for whatever reason...

After the weedeater...I tried spraying water at it. that did not work...then I got some cheap perfume at the dollar store and I sprayed it around me. That seems to keep them at bay. I don't know if it is the alcohol or the smell or if I spray it at them...but it kind of works.

Also they can read your mind, which I know sounds paranoid. I was thinkingto myself about a shadow that had crossed my wall during the daytime from outside my window next to the wqall bt the TV. When what should happen but the same thing! I was watching TV and I saw a small round head shadow on my wall next to the TV.

It has some strength because I shut the door on it in the bedroom and the next day it was pushed open.

If I find anything that works I will post it....next is the parish priest...to have my house blessed.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   
I did research on the internet. They are called "Domovoi". They are called "house spirits".
Variant spellings
• Belarusian: Дамавiк (damavik)
• Bulgarian: Stopan
• Croatian: Domaći
• Czech: Dědek
• Polish: Domowoj, domowik
• Russian: Домовой (domovoj)
• Serbian: Домаћи (domaći)
• Slovene: Domovoj
• Ukrainian: Домовик (domovik)

Frm Wikipedia....They are described as being 2-3 ft tall, masculine and hairy all over, sometimes with tails or little horns.

"The favorite place for these spirits to live is either the threshold under the door or under the stove. The center of the house is also their domain."

"If a domovoi becomes unhappy, it plays nasty tricks on the members of the household. Those include moving and rattling small objects, breaking dishes, leaving muddy little footprints, causing the walls of a house to creak, banging on pots and moaning."

"Traditionally, every house is said to have its domovoi. It does not do evil unless angered by a family’s poor keep of the household, profane language or neglect. The domovoi is seen as the home's guardian, and he sometimes helps with household chores and field work."

The Domovoi of legend had a number of magic powers that could be used for good or ill. First the house spirit could know whatever a person was doing in the house almost instantly. Anything that occurred in the household was known by the spirit and this power usually extended to all the land controlled by the house.

Second if the house spirit was happy and his rules were followed good luck would come to the household and the family. These house gods would ensure that children and animals stayed healthy, the chickens would lay many eggs, the cows would give abundant milk and other good benefits.

Third, if the Domovoi became unhappy it would cause bad luck. Animals would die, milk would curdle in the bucket, children would suffer accidents and horses would go lame. Only an extreme effort of appeasement would satisfy the angry house demigod once it was angry.

The fourth power of the house spirit was invisibility and the ability to be completely silent. This allowed the Domovoi to sneak up on people to play tricks, either mischievous but not evil, or tricks to punish people that had fallen into disfavour often lazy or stingy people.

"Slavonic folklore said that the house spirits required people to calmly accept the tricks it played on them without complaint. These tricks could be tickling them awake at night, placing wood chips into the milk, tying animals tails into knots and other pranks. If the household dealt with the problems and didn’t curse or complain the Domovoi would soon stop and provide the family with good luck. If they became upset the tricks would become worse in an attempt to force the family out."

From the book by Nancy Arrowsmith, A Field Guide to the Little People, Farrar Straus & Giroux; First Printing edition November 1977

A disgruntled Domovoi "may threaten to stifle people in their beds"

Like I said it was about 2-3 t tall squarish, with globs of gray fur on it. I have these slavic people harassing me....so no wonder!

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   

After the weedeater...I tried spraying water at it. that did not work...then I got some cheap perfume at the dollar store and I sprayed it around me. That seems to keep them at bay. I don't know if it is the alcohol or the smell or if I spray it at them...but it kind of works.

Also they can read your mind, which I know sounds paranoid. I was thinkingto myself about a shadow that had crossed my wall during the daytime from outside my window next to the wqall bt the TV. When what should happen but the same thing! I was watching TV and I saw a small round head shadow on my wall next to the TV.

It has some strength because I shut the door on it in the bedroom and the next day it was pushed open.

If I find anything that works I will post it....next is the parish priest...to have my house blessed.

Tea tree oil. They hate it. They are attaching to your Lymph system if you are feeling them....The lymph is the pearly gates to the body.

Rub tea Tree oil onto your lymph nodes around your body and they will stop trying to latch onto you.

Also, the old wives tails about garlic, one hundred percent true and nothing cleans the lymph like raw cloves of garlic. only go easy or humans might start detaching from you...lol.

Seriously though, Tea Tree all over. Also, you may think these beings are young, but they have been here since before humans roamed and they are not dumb. They are mischievous, but are not stupid and they know and understand everything you think.

Peace

Also, you don't have to speak

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Sorry to tell you this, but a priest has no idea these creatures really exist and would probably be very frighted after calling out his "names" of protection only to find...they won't help.

Don't waist your time. Your house can do no good or bad, besides it isn't about your house, it's about you.

You don't need a mediator, you need to hear the voice with in. You're seeing these creatures for this very reason....The voice in your head is trying to get you to discern it from your minds voice because they sound the exact same until you are able to see your own intentions as apposed to the creators intentions.

Remember, religious or not...you reap what you sow. It's a fact of life without tootie.

Peace

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Well OK I will try the tea tree oil....

I decided to try the priest thing....it did not work. I went to Mass with my sister and guess who/what was in the church! It made sure I knew it was there. I am not going to get away from it.

I can't talk to anybody about it...everybody thinks I am nuts. The thing followed me on my vacation with my friend. She really did not want to hear about it...she finally said, "we left his furry little a-- at the motel". She is a very funny friend.

But at least I was feeling like I know what it is now...that eastern european house spirit thing...Domrovi or Dedek. The first one was cute, then I get this mean ugly furry thing. I call it Sponge Bob since that is what he looks like except with a long hose-like nose and fur globs all over.

I sort of know what I am dealing with..

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 04:14 AM
link   

If you want to believe, no proof is necessary. If you don"t, no amount of proof is enough.

What on Earth was that nonsense video all about? It showed absolutely nothing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join