It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Beliefs on Religion/Christianity...combined with E.T. Activity.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I deliberatley put my thread into ATS Skunkworks, because I was afraid, that it would be put there in the first place, right away - because of my beliefs. Cutting to the chase.

I believe in a Supreme being/Alien lifeforce that seeded this earth.

I believe that this Alien being(s), has left its legecy in our 'genes' - 'On earth, as in heaven'.

I believe that we are continually being visited, on an on-going basis, by these aliens.

I believe that the Earth is a testing-grounds (laboratory?), so to speak, enabling us earthlings to 'progress' under watchful eyes.

I believe Exekial, from the old testment might have had first account 'eye-witness' to these alien crafts.

Now....why are 'my beliefs' that far-fetched? They shouldn't be. I've seen so many 'threads/testomonials' from posters...it's not fit.

What are the possibilites?

Looking forward to your posts,

~Ducky~

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
hi there duckster...

good thread ! i really love this topic.....

my question to you is ..do you believe in divine intervention or alien intervention ?....i was contemplating both theories working together.

some people believe the star of bethlehem when jesus was born was a ufo that led the wisemen to the location....i believe this but i dont know if it was God or alien intervention or a combo of both.

there are alot of things in the bible that seem to be ufo related.

the spin zone on this is...some believe that the devil has rewritten the christian bible in certain ways to distort the true message.

[edit on 6-1-2008 by easynow]

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
where do your beliefs stem from, as most religions are dogmatic i presume you came to your own conclusions as to what you believe which i much prefer over having religion drummed into you since birth, but what exactly leads you to these beliefs is it just other peoples testimonies, stories be it literature or tv and is it basically faith, do you have faith in your beliefs as of now there is no direct evidence. I guess im just curious as to why you believe what you do, as i see it kind of like the modern day religion its almost inherent that we have to believe in something, aliens are the new gods because they fit in with our understanding of life or lack of understanding

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   

my question to you is ..do you believe in divine intervention or alien intervention ?....i was contemplating both theories working together.

I was contemplating these both theories TOGETHER as well.

some people believe the star of bethlehem when jesus was born was a ufo that led the wisemen to the location....i believe this but i dont know if it was God or alien intervention or a combo of both.

VERY GOOD QUESTION!....I can't let this notion slip aside. I've been thinking these very things myself.

there are alot of things in the bible that seem to be ufo related.

I've presented just 1 case (Exekiel), I'm sure there are several others that are worth mentioning.

the spin zone on this is...some believe that the devil has rewritten the christian bible in certain ways to distort the true message.

I have a saying myself: "Take it in the sense that thou wilst - from Shakespeare.

It is up to ALL of us to discern what is 'truth' and 'non-truth'.
Until then, many cases of 'deliberations' are presented unto mankind, to decifer.

~Ducky~

[edit on 6-1-2008 by TheDuckster]

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
hi there duckster...

The star was the same star thats always the brightest on the 25th of December and inline with the "3 kings (stars)" it was Sirius, which is in line with the sun(son of god
) on that date.

There are "holy" beings for sure, but I believe them to be higher life forms ie Alien more than human ie Jesus.

If Jesus did excist for me he was Alien.

[edit on 6-1-2008 by DigitalKid]

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by DigitalKid

He wasn't born the star was the same star thats always the brightest on the 25th of jan and inline with the "3 kings" it was Sirius, which is in line with the sun & the "3 kings" on the 25th of December.

I believe this as well.

There are "holy" beings for sure, but I believe them to be higher life forms ie Alien more than human ie Jesus.

We shake hands well.

I've been trying to find evidence of that.

I don't think the 'Almighty' would fault us for that. He did say to look for fruits (proofs) of the trees.

He gave us 'guidelines' on how to be 'better people', throughout the holy books.

ELOHIM - of the godhead.

~Ducky~

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   
You quoted me before I made my edits, but yes I deffinatly agree with what you are saying, I am afraid though, none of us could find real proof until its too late to type it on ATS!

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I had heard somewhere that even this solar system was constructed. That some alien technologies have the ability to move entire solar systems and planets individually of course.

They also have installed several communications sytems that can remotely control us individually or by suggestion. Unfortunately there are those who don't go by the rules and enact their own hostilities and addictions thru us also.This is why there are supposedly many who are believed to be possessed or diagnosed with DID, schizophrenia etc.

Supposedly the human design, and in particular the female was designed using a computer. Some of these computers are capable of creating a human within a matter of minutes fully grown. Others report that some who are cloned are incubated in other animals such as large dogs.

One of the things they have supposedly done was to basically design a human being or humanoid from just about any present DNA and altering it on this planet. Similar to the movie: The Island of Doctor Moreau.

[edit on 6-1-2008 by aleon1018]

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   

I had heard somewhere that even this solar system was constructed. That some alien technologies have the ability to move entire solar systems and planets individually of course.

This is a distinct possibility.

Who are we...mere mortals to suppose that the universe was created for 'us'? When we look out unto the vast cosmos, do we NOT see many galaxies (though they may be many distances away) that COULD hold life? Let's do our homework folks. Let's look out into the vast darkness and view these systems. What are the possibiliites?

They also have installed several communications sytems that can remotely control us individually or by suggestion. Unfortunately there are those who don't go by the rules and enact their own hostilities and addictions thru us also.This is why there are supposedly many who are believed to be possessed or diagnosed with DID, schizophrenia etc.

I'm not going to advocate (just yet) the 'remotely controlled mechanisms'. We need PROOF here folks. Start citing other cites on the web/bring forth documents, et al.

Supposedly the human design, and in particular the female was designed using a computer. Some of these computers are capable of creating a human within a matter of minutes fully grown. Others report that some who are cloned are incubated in other animals such as large dogs.

One of the things they have supposedly done was to basically design a human being or humanoid from just about any present DNA and altering it on this planet. Similar to the movie: The Island of Doctor Moreau

Computer? Mabey...purely speculative at this point...but I'm willing to entertain these notions. Sounds interesting.

~Ducky~

[edit on 6-1-2008 by TheDuckster]

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by aleon1018

One of the things they have supposedly done was to basically design a human being or humanoid from just about any present DNA and altering it on this planet. Similar to the movie: The Island of Doctor Moreau.

[edit on 6-1-2008 by aleon1018]

Now thats a claim!

Never heard of this one before, BUT I have been in an altered state before where what I was seeing around us seemed computerised, crazy as tho it might seem even the dust seemed to be blocky and kinda like we where in a graphic/computerised type surrounding, I have seen this a few times.

I have also seen the outlines of people as if they where drawn in stages and then I see the people (my friends) move into these outlines that where already there?

Strange huh? But your idea made me instantly remember that.

There's so much to this world I just wish I knew more....

Hey thank god for ATS!

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

I was contemplating the same thing. Hmmm..

Is it POSSIBLE that the two, may be one in the same?

~Ducky~

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Hi Ducky,

I'm not too familiar with the workings of this website so I'll put quotes on your statements ok? My responses are below each.

"I believe in a Supreme being/Alien lifeforce that seeded this earth."

That's pretty much my belief.

"I believe that this Alien being(s), has left its legecy in our 'genes' - 'On earth, as in heaven'."

I believe this too and our government knows it. My husband is going in for a simple colonoscopy this week. His doctor ordered him to get a blood test before the procedure. Nothing unusual right? The lab slip only had about 6 items checked on it. CBC, Ca ect....pretty much standard. When we got to the lab the tech said, "There were'nt enough checked off." I was quite puzzled becaused it looked good to me. The lab tech called the doctor and came back in the little room where we were. My husband asked, " How many vials are you going to take this time about 8? The lab tech said, "No, A Lot More than That." Than she started gathering up the vials needed which were 23 of THEM! She had to stick him 4 times to fill them all. I know what the 6 tests checked off were for, but was wondering why the other tests were kept secret from us? My husband is Native American Indian of the Cree Tribe. My husband actually asked her if they were checking to see if he was Extraterrestrial? The lab tech chuckled and said, "You never know!"

"I believe that we are continually being visited, on an on-going basis, by these aliens."

I have absolutely no doubt that we are being visited. We had a huge sighting in 1995 and many since. It's not like everytime we look up at the sky either. We just know when *they* are up there.

"I believe that the Earth is a testing-grounds (laboratory?), so to speak, enabling us earthlings to 'progress' under watchful eyes."

I believe that also with most. But I'm not so sure, if *All Alien Beings* are cordial. Would like to know your thoughts?

"I believe Exekial, from the old testment might have had first account 'eye-witness' to these alien crafts."

That could very well be. There's a lot of UFO's in Biblical paintings.

"Now....why are 'my beliefs' that far-fetched? They shouldn't be. I've seen so many 'threads/testomonials' from posters...it's not fit"

I don't think your beliefs are far-fetched at all. We are Spiritual and believe in The Great Spirit. Supreme being one of the same and not just for the Red man, but for all. We don't go to any Churches, because we don't want to be told what to believe.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by DigitalKid

Originally posted by easynow
hi there duckster...

The star was the same star thats always the brightest on the 25th of December and inline with the "3 kings (stars)" it was Sirius, which is in line with the sun(son of god
) on that date.

not really sure about the idea about Sirius being the star of Bethlehem.......fyi....most theorys say it could have been Jupiter and Saturn together or Jupiter and Venus together

i dont believe these theorys because the stars or planets could not have shown the exact (secret) location of where Jesus was in Bethlehem.

www.crystalinks.com...
Star of Bethlehem - Crystalinks

there were alot of ufo"s and paranormal activity in the life of Jesus Christ........

ufo.whipnet.org...
UFO.Whipnet.org | UFO's in the Life of Christ

[edit on 7-1-2008 by easynow]

[edit on 7-1-2008 by easynow]

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by DigitalKid
) on that date.

It's a well-known fact, even amongst the church, that Jesus was not born on December 25th. He may not even have been born during the winter, let alone December. We don't even have the year right, either. It is believed due to certain references in the Bible, such as who ruled at the time, that Jesus was actually born several years before the date which we recognize. So we first have to establish the correct day or even month and year that Jesus was born before we can begin to speculate on which stars/planets could have led these 3 "Kings", assuming that part of the story of the birth of Christ was true.

As for the topic at hand... I'm a Christian, and I believe in G-d. I am actually Episcopalian and I go to church whenever my girlfriend drags me! But I've never been one to accept every word of the Bible literally or believe everything that my pastor or church tells me. I use my own judgement and my own common sense to decide which parts to take and which parts to leave behind.

Over the years I have started to accept the possibility of UFO's and aliens in the Bible. If you look at phrases in the Bible, such as "chariots of fire", you can't help but wonder if they were describing UFO's as best they could relative to the technology at the time. You have to wonder if Moses was actually taken aboard a UFO and given the 10 Commandments. I often think that some of the "angels" that visited in the Bible were in fact aliens or the work of alien technology. After all, if there was an advanced alien race that visited Earth back then, they would have been more than capable of producing these kinds of "miracles" and leading us in the direction of Christianity. I don't want to go as far as to say that Christ was an alien himself, but it has been suggested and it is something that I've thought about.

Perhaps this race of aliens knew from experience that humans, or most intelligent species, cannot evolve and thrive well-enough without belief in some kind of higher power. In fact, this could go back as far as man has. Aliens could have been visiting different civilizations on Earth for as long as they've been there. And these aliens could have been tailoring their religions to each group of people, depending on what they thought was best for that group. Or maybe it was all just guess work and experimentation. Maybe they even toyed with some humans and wanted to see how far-fetched things they could get some of us to believe and worship. For all we know, a race of aliens could be behind every major religion on this planet. All of the great prophets of each religion could have been aliens themselves, hybrids or just under the control of aliens.

The bottom line is that I'd be lying if I told you that I know the truth. None of us really know the truth, unless someone here was legitimately brought up into a space ship by this alien race and given absolute proof of the origins of man and religion. No matter what, I believe that if there is a higher power (and I think there is), that He doesn't care whether you're Christian, Jewish, Muslim, Hindu, etc. All that He cares about is that humanity live in peace and that if you want to move to the next level in life (be that Heaven or reincarnation or whatnot) that you follow the basic unwritten rules of humanity. That you try and live as honestly and peacefully as you can, and that you do what you can to not only help your fellow man but to also help Mother Nature and all of its creatures.

That's just this poster's humble opinion... I hope it made sense and didn't cause anyone to fall asleep at the keyboard!

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheDuckster
reply to post by easynow

I was contemplating the same thing. Hmmm..

Is it POSSIBLE that the two, may be one in the same?

~Ducky~

well i guess the obvious question has to be....is God an alien ?...

how can we say God is an alien if he created all things including us and aliens ?...

i believe that Adam and Eve were a divine creation by God

and another good question is.............does God drive a ufo ?

[edit on 8-1-2008 by easynow]

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Should all the 'Alien' propoganda point to a biblical 'JESUS', this would be something for the history books.

~Ducky~

new topics

top topics

join