It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Things you should know about Planet – X ( Niburu ) before you believe in the disinformation.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Just to add a different take to the debate.

It has been posted that the brown dwarf has a 3600 year orbit.
Based on that information, another poster calculated the speed of planet x at or near the speed of light.

My question is as follows:
An object traveling near the speed of light will have an almost infinite mass. The mass would have an almost infinite gravity well similar to that of a black hole.
So the brown dwarf is no longer a brown dwarf but a rogue black hole which cannot be viewed except for the energy at the event horizon and the blackness against stars. People have posted pictures they claim to be the brown dwarf. Obviously those pictures could not be the brown dwarf.

Also, wouldn't this black hole rip apart our solar system?

I've had a very long work day so maybe I'm wrong about this so does anyone have any thoughts?

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 07:45 AM
link   
This is what the "Zetans" have to say about the Planet X approaching at close to the speed of light:

The Zetas have stated, in Feb, 2002, that the Speed of Planet X does not exceed the speed of light, but this in any case is not impossible.

In the dozen or so years prior to a passage, Planet X
speeds up from almost a standstill to a zoom,
toward the foci it is approaching. Imagine the Earth
without atmosphere, and a rock some miles overhead.
What is the speed limit on this rock as it plummets?
There is no limit in space, only that which mankind
assumes. During math discussions on sci.astro, it
has been surmised that the speed of Planet X
approaches the speed of light during its most rapid
approach, and this astonishes those in the discussion.
Why is it assumed that light is the fastest thing in the
universe, re travel? Man thinks this because it is
something he can measure. He is aware of such a
small percentage of matter and energy about him that
to say that he comprehends 1% of what the universe
is composed of would be an overstatement. Our
space travel, in 4th Density and even 3rd Density, is
faster than light, and we do not melt. Man does not
understand, so we cannot give him satisfaction in
our explanations. Suffice it to say that our
explanation is correct, and Planet X travels rapidly
into our midst, thence the Repulsion Force is
invoked, thence it floats past between the Earth and
Sun.

I think we should all agree, that imaginary planets don't need to follow the laws of physics.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by deezee

Very funny info you posted

It's obvious that anyone who believes that nonsense, simply cannot be reasoned with.
I would sooner believe scooby doo is a real talking dog

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123
It's obvious that anyone who believes that nonsense, simply cannot be reasoned with.

Well, channeling can and often does get much worse than that. I've seen examples so pathetic that i can only describe them as mental diarrhea.

In any case, something that should be flushed, rather than spread around.

Anyway, i found this particular bit of ZetaTalk "information", when i was searching for the source of the idea that Planet X is approaching at close to the speed of light.

I first thought this idea came from a believer, which is why i said this person has no understanding of how orbits work.

But now i believe i was wrong. It seems this (PX traveling at close to the speed of light) idea came from someone trying to put together two bits of channeled "info", in order to test the "theory".

These two channeled pieces of "information" must have been:
- The distance of PX from us (a big one, probably used by Nancy as an explanation as to why we can not see it yet)
- The date when it was supposed to arrive (2003 at that time)

It seems someone calculated the necessary speed of PX from these two pieces of "data" and realized the speed required would be close to the speed of light. From this it was decided that it was impossible for such an object to exist.

This put Nancy in a tough position, so it was to be expected, she would call the Zetans and ask for an "explanation", which i posted above.

Basically their "explanation" just explains that we are too ignorant to understand it, so why even bother trying, it is correct and that's it.

The other problem with the speed of light idea is this:

The closer to the sun an object orbits, the faster it needs to move, for the centrifugal forces to counteract the force of the sun's gravity.

The further away the orbiting object is, the slower it has to move, since the force of gravity is so much smaller.

For every distance, there is only one orbiting speed.
If the object is moving slower than that, it's orbit decays and it falls towards the sun untill it crashes into it.
If the object is moving faster than that, it will escape the pull of gravity and fly away.

A planet with an orbital period of 3600 years should be moving rather slowly.

Back in 2002, when PX was predicted to come in 2003, someone with a good knowledge of orbital mechanics stumbled across a "Surviving Planet X" thread. Very much like the ones we have now...

He was skeptical, but curious, so he calculated more or less everything about it, based on the available (mostly channeled) info on it.

It can be found here: Putting Planet X to the Test

From detailed calculations, he determined there is no excuse for PX not being visible. Actually, at that time it should have been the brightest object in the sky, next to the sun and the moon.

Well, we now know it didn't come in 2003. But if anything about it were true, the same calculations apply, so it should also be visible, even tho slightly less, since we are now 4 years away from it's for some reason delayed arrival time.

So unless it also has a cloaking device, it doesn't exist.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I've spent some time playing with a simple solar system simulator, trying to incorporate Planet X into it, using both the channeled and calculated data about it.

Anyone interested can also Build their own solar system....

Unfortunatelly it is limited to 4 planets for now, but i still like it.

If anyone is interested, it's very simple to use. You have to choose the mass of the sun and imput 4 bits of data about each of the four available planets you want to simulate.

The masses are chosen from a rather limited comparative list.

The list of the eccentricity of the orbit is also a bit limited. It describes how elliptical an orbit is. Beause it only allows one decimal point, you have to choose 0.0 for our known planets, and the maximum - 0.8, for PX.

The semimajor axis is the average distance from the sun. The Earth's is 1 AU. It's easy to find this info for other planets.
Just google "semimajor axis of ........." and use 60 AU for PX (from my calculations) or 237 AU (from the "Putting the PX to the Test" calculations) I don't yet understand where i made the mistake.

The simulator then draws a 2D solar system in motion and predicts when and if collisions between planets are going to occur.

It also tries to predict conditions on the planets, like their atmosphere, their surface temperature and the probability of life.

The last bit of info might be interesting, when you are trying to create an imaginary solar system with "randomly" chosen planet properties. Let your imagination go wild!

This simulator is otherwise just a part of a much bigger site, called Astronomy workshop, where you have similiar tools, that allow you to simulate what would happen if a rogue star would enter our system or even comet strikes and much much more.

Have fun!

The site also explains a lot about the workings of solar systems, orbits and other astronomical stuff.

You can even find inner and outer solar system simulators, which not only depict ALL of the planets and their moons, but even all of the known asteroids in motion!

In my oppinion, the universe is fascinating enough without bizzare speculations, wanna-beliefs and dellusions of telepathic communication with aliens.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by deezee

awesome fun find !!!! THANKS !!!!

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123
reply to post by deezee

NOOOOO!!!! first it was Santa, then the tooth fairy, not Scooby, Nooo!
He could so talk i saw him on TV it must be true!
I am going to hide in my bunker and watch reruns...and cry.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by deezee

I am new here and have been trying to get up to date on the PX/Nibiru debate. I thought I saw some dates of the 3600 yr orbit of Nibiru and its last time here was approx 2000 yrs ago, so is it me or is it off by a few yrs on its return? Also, unless it has sometype of internal heat source (geothermal), how will anything develop on a planet that is essentially near absolute for much of its orbit? And if it did have a geothermal source to warm its inhabitants, would it not be seen by the heat given off much like Io?

Just some thoughts and forgive me if the thread has been tied.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 04:48 AM
link   

It has been posted that the brown dwarf has a 3600 year orbit.
Based on that information, another poster calculated the speed of planet x at or near the speed of light.

That "other poster" clearly doesn't know what he/she is talking about. Anything travelling at that kind of velocity would be on a hyperbolic trajectory out of the galaxy, never mind the Solar System.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Upon reading your artical I must disaggree As for the speed and the fact that another planet or large object would not interfeer with our own....A Boeing 727 cruzes at about 633 miles an hour not to mention the fact that we do have aircraft that travel in exsess of mach 3 or 3 times the speed of sound.... Well past the thousand mile an hour as you posted. and the fact that anything with a magnetic field when comming in close proximity of another magnetic field will effect the first. This is comon High School physics and proven by any magnets. So if this planet X was to come into this system then it would probably be traveling in excess of 1000 miles an hour for one and if it is the size that it is supposed to be would, like any other planet have its own magnetic field and would effect our planet. Sorry I have to dissaggree with you. You do make a smart Arguement though.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   
All the hype about planet X is a matter of faith with no supporting facts other than a very possibly misconstrued interpretation of an ancient culture's creation theories and don't suppose any other religions have those
. The may be more large planets orbitting our sun than we've already detected but that doesn't automatically put them on a highly elliptical orbit and consider how long such a planet would have been orbitting since the birth of the solar system - the very nature of a planet's survival is that it 'sweeps' its orbit clear of debris (smaller objects than itself) over time to allow it to be stable. All the major conflicts in orbits were resolved billions of years ago so now we only need look out for the occasional piece of rock.

On the subject of elliptical orbits, Newton studied this extensively and had to invent a new form of maths to handle it - calculus. He worked out that elliptical paths sweep out equal areas from the focal point (our sun in this case) in equal time so highly elliptical objects like comets appear essentially motionless at their furthest point and steadily accelerate on the inbound journey. Such an object the size of our planet or greater simply couldn't sneak up on us unobserved in full sunlight all the way remembering the further it is from the focal point, the slower it travels.

Our planet's magnetic field is relatively strong compared to colder planets like Mars which show no signs of any geothermal activity. The field seems related to the molten core of the planet and as this is above the 'curie' point of iron the field would have to be electromagnetic in nature which also supports the observed 'movability' of the magnetic poles. Mars has a very weak residual field probably due to a solidified iron core and an object coming in from the depths of space would most likely be the same with a very weak magnetic field, if any at all.

I've yet to see any scientific evidence supporting this mysterious planet X and if it's out there coming this way we'll be studying it for decades (amateurs and professionals) before it gets anywhere near us. We'll know for sure when it's coming but as yet, it isn't.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   
heres an interesting fact. according to newtons laws of gravatational pull objects spinning around a pull will spin the same direction as everything else. unless an outside force changed the rotation...ie comet or niburu. Dont our oceans look carved out by a mass collision? So if you were an alien race how would you keep this knowledge down and keep us from doing sumthing about it....religion and belief in a 'God' that has mortal desires such as the destruction of babel. theres nothing we cant do said god and he wiped our memorys and spread us over the world. Sounds like a propaganda campaign against those that want slaves. Christ offered a way or more propganda. If we dont fear and truly forgive ourselves and others the niburuians/luciferians cant see us. Or we could break this orbit of niburu with nuclear blasts along its gravatational string. Or maybe we are supposed to use the trinity to deflect it. Such as use our moon sun and earth in a way to deflect the planet from us and be thrown into the sun...lake of fire.

oh and maybe the approach is quick because everythings going towards each other we arent originally from the milkyway but a smaller galaxy that got swallowed. thats why we see the milkway in the night sky at a perpendicular to our poles and orbit but niburu was here originally and we probably f'd them up so they are taking what they see as fair.

Fifth element anyone?

[edit on 24-6-2008 by daemonicsoul]

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join