It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would you do? Any Ideas?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Firstly I just want to say bad people exist. Bad people exist. When posting on a forum some people will actively try and rip you to shreds, destroy. To hurt and cause pain. No matter how hard you try bad people exist.

I would like your help. 2 Days B4 September 11 I rang Newstalk ZB a New Zealand Nationwide radio talkback show and yelled war. You haven't heard the call. I made it clear in the call I was doing this not to warn others but for myself. I would like your help to obtain a copy of the call. It was more than me just yelling war. I'm not interested in the opinions of others about the contents of the call or myself..... I would just like a copy..... and I need your help.

Can you please post any suggestions, ideas anything that would help me get a copy of the phone call please where 2 days b4 September 11 I yelled war. The government has a copy. Anything you can do to help?

My website here www.moviez.co.nz. Click the world trade center link for further reading. Please can I have your help. I'm not claiming anything at all regarding the call. I'm claiming I want a copy and need help to get it.

Thanks for your time

[edit on 6-1-2008 by leeda]

join