It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Secure line"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Say someone wold want to reveal some sensitive information on the internet - preferably through a website with it's own domain and hosting in a country outside of the US, and preferably a country not willing to give out any information to US agents - where would one turn?

There's a need to protect the identity of the one who posts this information, the one who has paid for the hosting, but there's also a need for just that, hosting and a domain so the information will be easily accessible and available to everyone, not just "hidden" on a forum somewhere.

Any ideas are very welcome.

Once these resources are aquired all posting will be done at various internet cafes.

[edit on 6-1-2008 by historyx]

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Nothing on the internet is really totally secure. With that in mind, if I were a "whistle blower" or I just had to rid my chest of some secret.....I think that I would pick ATS's RATS Forum.

RATS is about as secret and secure as anything else might be on the internet.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 12:42 AM
link   
I hear you, nothing on the net is really "secure", my main priority is really to aquire a domain and hosting anonymously.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   
oops - sorry.

[edit on 6-1-2008 by verylowfrequency]

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Ideally you would first want to start by finding a nation that doesnt have an MLAT with the United States. (Mutual Legal Assistance Treaty).

Hosting the site in one of those countries should provide enough protection provided youre not handing out nuclear secrets.

new topics

top topics

join