It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im the new guy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Hey im Skeptic, jus like to say that ive been a big fan of this website for a long time and finally found the balls to join, i admit im not well informed on everything that is conspiracy or anything like that, altho i do have alot of passed expericances, i may only be 21 but believe me i have had alot more happen to me than the average 21 year old! if their is anything you wish to know about me or my experiances please ask

keeping the faith
TheSkepticSway

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Skeptic, welcome to ATS dude.

I think you will fit right in here on the Above Network

So what kind of "Passed Experiances" have you had?

Anyway see you around..

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Thanks for takin the time to read my thread man, oh dude where do i start?!

umm ok for a start il tell you about a story which happend to me when i was about 7 years old and staying in my fathers house, i used to have to stay in my dads bedroom as my bedroom never actually had a bed lol!
i remeber waking up in the middle of the night only to see a bright yellow shadow on the wall leading on to the bedroom landing, in the shadow had what appeared to be 3 smaller lets say "beings" now commonly known as "greys" one of them had what looked like to say a briefcase ( what it actually was i couldnt tell you) the light and shadows where their for bout 3-5 seconds and then they were gone, it scared the living hell out of me and still haunts me to this day, but its not the only thing ive seen..

Keeping the faith

TheSkepticSway

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Hello Skeptic and welcome

Hope your experience at ATS is as good as mine.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by TheSkepticSway

Whoa, greys in your dads bedroom. Sounds scary. I wonder what the Grey was carrying? I dont think they carry suitcases around.

Anyway, i havent seen anything unusual yet..
I havent even seen a UFO.
Not fair -

Anyway see you around

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I couldnt tell you what it was man, all i can remember is that for a week or so later my dad was complaining of stomach cramps and constantly feeling neusious weird really weird..
man you will experiance something everybody does, i try to go by the saying " just because you cant see it, doesnt mean it aint their" i believe this to be very true, try not to look to hard man, what is truly their will reveal itself when the time is right.

Keeping the faith

TheSkepticSway

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Warmest welcome to you and may you find truths you seek among the pages of this site - and best of luck with that new baby too!

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Thanks
its well appreciated!

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Welcome Skeptic...

Here is some wonderful information to help you on your way...

I use this stuff all the time, so I think it is worth a look...

Important Threads

Semper

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Hey there Skeptic,

Welcome to ATS, sounds like you'll have plenty to contribute to the board and have enough info from your experiences to start plenty of your own threads. Look forward to seeing you around.

Woody.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Welcome, TheSkepticSway!

The ATS Freshman's Forum is a great place to discuss the complexities of the ATS universe and to get advice from rookies and veterans alike.

Asala has a new member thread here: Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice.

There are lots of handy tips available in the Handbook of ATS Links.

Configuring your MyATS page is the easiest way to put the ATS universe at your fingertips.

Be sure to check out Social Issues on AbovePolitics. I'm sure you will find the atmosphere to be friendly, enlightening, and rewarding.

Here's an excellent little, unobtrusive spell checker, in case you need one: ieSpell 2.5.1 build 106

A convenient text editor also comes in handy when composing those epic posts: EditPad Lite.

Sooner or later you will find a use for TinyURL!™

Don’t forget to set up the “Comments” section in your profile, so folks can drop by to say, “Hi!” All it takes is a “Howdy” from you to get the ball rolling.

Oh, and visit the Automotive Discussion forum.

Grady

top topics

join