It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trailer for upcoming CIT presentation about the Pentagon attack.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Here is the trailer for our upcoming presentation that will reveal more groundbreaking evidence independently obtained by CIT. This new full length feature will show you exactly why and how they were able to pull off the Pentagon flyover and we will present new evidence proving the official black box and radar data fraudulent.

The divx version looks better as always especially in full screen mode so watch that here.

But here is the youtube:

I'll be happy to discuss what we will be presenting if anyone has any questions.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Should be interesting. Can't wait for the whole thing.

Could you tell what "new evidence" you have on proving that the blackbox recording's were a fake? Or do i have to wait to see the whole thing?

[edit on 24/12/2007 by JDN24]

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by JDN24

The new evidence proving the NTSB flight path fraudulent is primarily this charter boat captain eyewitness who was on the river who we interviewed.

His account is extremely compelling and believable for a lot of reasons and it alone proves the data fraudulent.

But the 84 RADES data was just released a couple of months ago and this holds the government to their word about where ALL the planes flew.

We have compiled sources ranging from ABC News, to the C-130 pilot, to the FAA, as well as NEADS all fatally contradicting this data.

Not to mention numerous previously published eyewitnesses who place the plane in DC skies as well.

The evidence is stacking up against them hard.

CIT is often ignored and personally attacked but the data we present can not be refuted.

[edit on 5-1-2008 by Craig Ranke CIT]

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Are you going to sell DVDs? I would be highly interested in buying one.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by OrionStars
Are you going to sell DVDs? I would be highly interested in buying one.

To be honest it's not a priority.

We are more concerned with getting out the information right now and our focus is on the investigation more than anything.

Our investigation is ongoing and we are also working on The PentaCon Researcher's Edition which will be the most comprehensive presentation on the Pentagon attack to date and will be released later this year.

But if you want to support our investigation and research you can purchase a DVD of the historical interviews we present in the Smoking Gun Version on our website in my signature.

Thanks for your interest!

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Pretty slick. I'll be waiting. And once again thanks for doing the leg work finding these interviews and images, it's appreciated.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Nothing to do with the content of the preview, but the music is much louder than the voice clips, which are muffled and lack treble, so you can't make out what anyone is saying at all. Hope this is dealt with in the final presentation.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by gottago

Yes of course.

I think the notion that you "can't hear anything at all" is a bit of an exaggeration but there is very little said in the trailer.

I suppose that's why they are sometimes called "teasers".

Thanks for the input.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Starred, very much looking forward to the release of this latest film. I'm sure it will be just as, perhaps more informative than your previous work, and the work of pilotsfor911truth.org.

Keep up the good work!

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Craig very much looking forward to your latest. Can you give us a hint about the content??

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Leo Strauss
Craig very much looking forward to your latest. Can you give us a hint about the content??

Sure!

We are primarily dissecting the details surrounding the 3 planes that were involved which are:

1. Decoy Jet
2. The C-130
3. The E4B

We will show you how accounts of these planes were deliberately blended to sow confusion and to support a fabricated but crucial 2nd plane cover story.

We will demonstrate how the official black box and rada data that wasn't released until 2006 and 2007 is irreconcilable with early news reports, reports from officials like Norman Mineta and Monte Belger, the C-130 pilot himself, as well as numerous eyewitnesses.

We will explain and show the topography and the frequency of air traffic with Reagan National Airport right next to the Pentagon.

All of our claims are backed up with hard evidence and supported facts.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I applaud the hard work everyone is doing to solve this.

What is unspeakable is the fact that now it is 2008 and George has almost finished his term so it's like they got away with it.

If this comes out in Feb. and people pick it up and go with it I wonder if this could bring forward other bad things (acts) to cover this, where as George can then call for Martial Law and issue that Executive Order and continue on in his position.

This year especially near election time will make me hold me breath.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
What's with the lame music always used in these videos?
It undermines their credibility. Present this in a professional manner if you want your ideas to have a broader reach and be taken seriously.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Craig Ranke CIT

To be honest it's not a priority.

I've gained much more respect for you Craig,not that I didn't have any before.I appreciate the hard work you and your crew are doing.
Knowing that you aren't in it for the money lends more credibility to you and shows that you are a man of principles.
I'm looking forward to your presentation.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Thanks for all the great work.

The little people are getting this job done. It brought to mind a comment made by a Russian lady partizan just before she was hanged by the Nazis during WW2, "You can't hang everybody." In the same way, the 911 perps can't get to everybody and with the help of the people they can't get to, the truth will be known.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by citizen truth

If I was in it for the money I would have quit long ago!

War has been waged on our country from within.

They were brazen enough to plant light poles on the road.

I have no choice but to defend myself and my country.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by jthomas
I think that as long as this topic is still being entertained on this forum that all should be aware of what happens when obsession with trying to promote a theory without evidence gets out of hand.

I view the "official conspiracy" with this same attitude, the more you try to find the evidence the more holes in the theory you come across. Someone I work with still believes Saddam bombed us on 911. Do you believe this as well?

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   

<<   2  3 >>

join