It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whose got the real dirt on the candidates?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 01:39 AM
link   
In the past we have had little reporting on the scandals and dirt surrounding some of the candidates, like for instance funeralgate.

I was wondering if anyone knew of any place one could go to and find info on the candidates that is more than the mainstream media is giving out, which is probably the candidates bio they themselves authorized?LOL
TIA

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by goose

If there's a buck to be made, or any political advantage to be gained, the dirt will come out. You can rest assured that the candidates are researching their opponent's backgrounds, looking for anything they can use against them.

[edit on 5-1-2008 by GT100FV]

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Well one might like to think that, but the truth is that is not happening. Did you hear any mention of Funeralgate in the 2000 or the 2004 election from anyone?

www.hereinreality.com...

Did you hear any mention of the, boys on the tracks in Arkansas, when Clinton was running?

www.worldnetdaily.com...
www.idfiles.com...

So based on the above I can only conclude we can't depend on the other side to dig up the dirt or the skeletons for all to see.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
YouTube. Gouls is a drag queen, Huckabee loves taxes and Mitt worships satan. Oh, and Barack did coke. YouTube.

P.S. I think Edwards did some chick. Good for him.

top topics

join