It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Case For Clifford Stone.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Okay. I just listened to one of the ATS mix podcasts "Springer Sprung" to my recollection, and towards the end Springer talks about creating an archive to be available to us ATS folks sometime in 2008. This archive is about Clifford Stone's Freedom of information act documents, of which he has many many papers, papers that have even turned a skeptic around to a believer! My question is this, if you watch the video i have provided a link too below and listen to the way Springer praises his meeting with Clifford, Springer is very excited about the material he will be providing, the only thing is, I think Clifford seems like a bit of a fraud, story wise anyway, i haven't seen the documents they could be legit for all i know, but if you watch the video and refer back to Springers 'BS Meter' in the podcast then i'm sorry but my BS meter has went off the scale watching this video, the sort of stuff Springer might think was BS (This isn't an attack on you Springer not at all, just a personal opinion and observation!).

This is begging the question, if you think his story is 150.0000 of the BS scale then how legit are his documents?

Hmmmmm....

here's the link!

video.google.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I don’t see anything wrong.....He sounds like he's speaking the truth to me....as you said...just opinion...Can you indicate the time points in the vid that you thought were BS....so I can try to see what you're looking at more thoroughly.

It seems to me this guy’s story is just as plausible as every other person interviewed on the Camelot Project, including John Lear….what makes this guy less factual then any of the others…..

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Yeah I agree with andre18, what parts exactly of that Project Camelot interview did you think that was complete BS? Clifford Stone's testimony seems to ring true with everything else out there in terms of EBE contact and disclosure. I also think he's very sincere and that's something that definitely comes across in the video.

I think his story backs up everybody else in the Camelot project, as well as the Disclosure Project. If you absorb all the content as a whole, the puzzle pieces fall into place. That's the idea of Camelot.. to bring you the bigger picture.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I didn't finish the video, but from what i saw he seemed very truthful. Yes there is a lot of stuff that is "far out there" but I wouldn't be suprised if it was true.

And I don't know if it's just me but I always have a little more trust for the elderly

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 01:51 AM
link   
I have to wonder what is happening to the "BS meter" as well.

It's not just Clifford Stone. ATS has embraced the UFO phenomenon in a big way since that's where most of the hits come from. However, in order to do so they have let the BS meter slide in a big way. If we look at the last couple of ATS mix interviews this is clearly seen. In the Shirley McClain interview she mentions that she spent two weeks at Billy Meier's compound. Now, if you search for anything relating to Billy Meier on these forum you'll quickly find that anyone who comes to his defense is chastised and outright ridiculed by members and mods alike. Yet, if Shirley says it, its ok. The interviewer even agrees with her!

Same with Graham Hancock, in the Ancient & Lost Civilizations forum his theories are regarded as baseless and that he has retracted a lot of what he has written. Again, no mention of it in the ATS mix show. Even the great moderator Byrd, debunker of both Sitchen and Hancock doesn't say a thing.

ATS has mentioned that it does not want to be associated with Steven Greer or his Disclosure Project, yet quacks of every kind are tolerated and even promoted. What was that about a BS meter?

[edit on 5/1/08 by ConspiracyNut23]

Upon reflection, I think I'll look more carefully for ATS mix threads asking for questions to be asked. I'd like the harder questions to be asked as well, especially in that last Hancock interview. I realized the show's hosts cannot insult their guesses, but I'd love to hear a Hancock vs. Byrd debate in a podcast. (even a 5 minute one) Although I wouldn't want ATS to start focusing exclusively on the UFO issues to the detriment of other forums. (I'm a NWO/Secret Societies guy myself
)

I'm still not sure why Greer is ostracized, while Hancock, John Lear etc. are accepted and promoted.

[edit on 5/1/08 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Hi guys! Like i said it was just an opinion on that i had while watching the video, andre18 i haven't had the time to go back over the video yet (have some decorating and stuff to take care of first) but i'll go back over it in a couple of hours. Don't get me wrong when i was watching it i was not rolling around the floor laughing or rolling my eye's at him or anything, i just got the impression he was , well, making a lot of it up! I wanted too believe it i truly do but a few things didn't tick right for me. Like i said i'll go back over the video with a fine comb and try to point out some things.

I have not looked into all the project camelot interviews yet, can anyone provide any video links or podcasts for me?

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Smugallo
I have not looked into all the project camelot interviews yet, can anyone provide any video links or podcasts for me?

They make them all easily available in one torrent file on their site.

Scroll down to find this link

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Excellent thanks for that, looks like i won't be doing much in the way of sleep tonight then

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 07:22 AM
link   

I think Clifford seems like a bit of a fraud, story wise anyway, i haven't seen the documents they could be legit for all i know, but if you watch the video and refer back to Springers 'BS Meter' in the podcast then i'm sorry but my BS meter has went off the scale watching this video, the sort of stuff Springer might think was BS (This isn't an attack on you Springer not at all, just a personal opinion and observation!).

This is begging the question, if you think his story is 150.0000 of the BS scale then how legit are his documents?

Thanks for the post Smugallo. Its obvious you had the polarity reversed on your BS meter. It can happen.

I have known Clifford Stone for over 20 years and know him to be totally honest, above board a family man and gentlemen. I spent time in his home with Clifford and his family, visitied his place of work and talked with him at length about his experiences.

We used to drive around Roswell checking out various areas of interest. That was back in 1987.

Since then I have seen Clifford many times.

Check the polarity on your BS meter or heck, check to see if you had it accidentally wired to yourself. And thanks for the post.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Whatever you might think of Clifford Stone & his claims, there's no doubt the documents made available to ATS are a tremendous resource ... he's done some real hard work over the years and all credit to the guy for that. ATS recognises that & has increased slightly the ad count in the FOIA archive to help provide the guy with a modest income, as a recognition for all the work he's done.

Sure, query some of his claims in a polite respectful manner if that's your thing. But also appreciate he's worked hard over the last 20/30 years to extract information/documents out of the USG ... that's a huge task in itself. No internet or emails in his day, just persistent letter writing back and forth. All kudos to the guy.

The way I read the OP, it doesn't look like he's yet read some of the documents ... go take a look at the archive, see what you think ...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Thank you for taking the time to post on this thread john.

I'm afraid i'm still having trouble believing his story, i understand you know him personally and you have provided a sort of 'profile' of him for me stating that he is an honest man, and he certainly seems keen enough and friendly enough on the video. There are just a few things that arn't sitting tight with me right now.

The 'entity' that he helped escape, surely he would have gotten a little more that a slap on the wrist for letting an alien life form escape! His Colonel said to his something along the lines of 'You could be court marshalled for that, don't let it happen again.'

Hmmm not sure about that one.

Also the ancient ET probe he was talking about, the one that he claims isn't actually the asteroid it probably is, VG1991 or BG1991 something like that! can anyone verify if this exists? I done a quick search on google, but couldn't really find that much.

I have a hard time with Mr Clifford Stone, his story, although compelling and thought provoking, is unbelievable. Understand that i do not know him personally and people that claim these things are always going to come under close scrutiny by members of this, and other, message boards. I just wanted to know other people's thoughts on his interview before these archives are up this year.

The whole thing reminded me of Dan Burinsh, wonder if Korona and J-Rod are hanging out together somewhere....

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Niall197

The way I read the OP, it doesn't look like he's yet read some of the documents ... go take a look at the archive, see what you think ...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Yup correct i still have a lot of stuff to look into, i watched the interview first, and i'll look into the archives as soon as i finish glossing this bloody ceiling!

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   

...Also the ancient ET probe he was talking about, the one that he claims isn't actually the asteroid it probably is, VG1991 or BG1991 something like that! can anyone verify if this exists? I done a quick search on google, but couldn't really find that much.

There's a VG1991 thread here

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by johnlear

I didn’t know you actually knew him personally…so I suppose you take his word completely..100%...? It seems you know a lot of people that have been interviewed on the Camelot project….whom all have opinions on 2012….which is the direct objective of the interviews…to find out what’s really going on with 2012….

Just wondering…..what is your own conclusion on the 2012 agenda….Aliens…Jesus Christ…apocalypse…end of the world……human enlightenment… ascension etc…..

It also seems the friends you know have had a lot of ‘connections’ with aliens including Clifford Stone…even Lazar worked on an alien space craft…so you’re like the odd one out
....I remember you’ve said that you’ve had your own personal experience, where you saw something you couldn’t quite comprehend, so you asked around and got to the point you are now…..do you know what affiliation Clifford Stone has with the Disclosure Project thing with Steven M Greer…if any…?

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   

The whole thing reminded me of Dan Burinsh, wonder if Korona and J-Rod are hanging out together somewhere....

Oh. Well that clears that up. If you are having a hard time with either Billy Meiers or Dan Burisch then I can understand.

Thanks for the thread.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by senshido

Hi senshido! Thanks for the link, i forgot to search ATS for the asteroid/probe info. Although the astronomical 'data' means little to me in this thread, i do find the comments from the astronomer quite interesting. Seems to think that it could be a returning spacecraft stage or something.

On another note, i had a little look over the Clifford Stone Archive's, some great stuff in there indeed, and i give him merit for his research work over the years, his story on the Project Camelot interview and his archive work are obviously differential, He has provided us all with a great resource through the archives. This still doesn't mean we should believe his story though, and i guess it's up to each an every one of us to make our own minds up about the matter. The simple fact is if you want to take it as the truth, or to dismiss it as fanciful storytelling, then evidence is needed.

It a bitch that evidence is hard to come by..

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by johnlear

John thanks for the post, am i being paranoid (strange thing to ask on a conspiracy theory site) or am i detecting a discreet hostility towards this thread from you? Either way i am entitled to an opinion, i am currently going back over dan burish interview with full intent of trying to believe it, The guy, like most of the characters interviewed is a flawless communicator and sincere in what he claims, but that doesn't mean he's telling the truth.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
Oh. Well that clears that up. If you are having a hard time with either Billy Meiers or Dan Burisch then I can understand.

What is that supposed to mean? No offense Mr. Lear, but is there anything that you don't believe?

[edit on 5-1-2008 by Riposte]

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   

This still doesn't mean we should believe his story though,

Hi Smugallo, you said in this remark “we”, but you mean “I” of course, you can’t speak for me or others, right.

and i guess it's up to each an every one of us to make our own minds up about the matter.

You are right about that, so I make up my mind with this matter for quit sometime now.

The simple fact is if you want to take it as the truth, or to dismiss it as fanciful storytelling,

Well for what it is worth, I take it as the truth.

then evidence is needed

I give you that, the more solid evidence the better.
But its not for nothing that the Ufo phenomenon is absolute the biggest secret on this planet.
So, how do you get this hard evidence then?
Sometimes as it is also in this case, it is necessary to base a solid opinion just on trust, and a very good example of that is in my opinion the Bible.
Millions of people around the world, has based their believe in the Bible on trust, and therefore everything what's in it as the absolute truth, because there is no hard evidence available to prove it, for as far as I know of course.
And I have absolute no problem with that.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Okay so you take it as the truth, and when i said 'we' i probably did mean 'I'. And as a matter of fact i do seek the truth, and i believe also that the UFO phenomenon is the biggest secret in human history, through and through, yet you try and cut me down for having an opinion, i beleive in UFO's and ET's i gained interest in the subject after having seen a few myself, i just don't buy into a lot of the stories out there thats all, as sincere and as truthful as they may appear to be, i just don't believe it.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join