It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Presidents Book...?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   
So I just saw National Treasure 2 with my mother today. I enjoyed it, save for the 45 minutes of advertisement in the beginning...

But onto the point, I was curious as to what the actual facts on the "presidents book" was. I'd never heard of it before, though it does seem to make some sort of sense for the presidents to leave behind notes of such importance only they know it.

Is there a history behind this book? Or was it all fictional for this movie?

Also, sorry if this isn't the right thread. It's been awhile since I've been here.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I saw it too and was thinking the same thing, so I looked around and found this website:

President's Book

I didn't look around very much, but I guess it does seem possible that it could be real. Obviously it is the the president's secret, so we might never really know. Hope this helps.

Oh and also, I didn't think the movie was as good as I thought because it was too much like the first one and felt repetitive.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlitzKrieger
I saw it too and was thinking the same thing, so I looked around and found this website:

President's Book

I didn't look around very much, but I guess it does seem possible that it could be real. Obviously it is the the president's secret, so we might never really know. Hope this helps.

Oh and also, I didn't think the movie was as good as I thought because it was too much like the first one and felt repetitive.

Sorry, that domain is registered to Disney Enterprises. Disney is who made the movie. The site must have been put into place because they knew that people would go home after the movie and look it up.

(whois.tucows.com)
Registrant:
Disney Enterprises, Inc.
500 S. Buena Vista Street
Burbank, CA 91521
US

Domain name: THEPRESIDENTSBOOK.COM

Administrative Contact:
Enterprises, Inc., Disney [email protected]
500 S. Buena Vista Street
Burbank, CA 91521
US
+1.8186233200 Fax: +1.9999999999

Technical Contact:
ops, dns [email protected]
506 2nd Ave., Suite 2100
Seattle, WA 98104
US
+1.2066644000 Fax: +1.9999999999

Registration Service Provider:
DBMS VeriSign, [email protected]
800-579-2848 x4
Please contact DBMS VeriSign for domain updates, DNS/Nameserver
changes, and general domain support questions.

Registrar of Record: TUCOWS, INC.
Record last updated on 17-Dec-2007.
Record expires on 18-Jul-2009.
Record created on 18-Jul-2007.

Registrar Domain Name Help Center:
domainhelp.tucows.com...

Domain servers in listed order:
SENS02.DIG.COM
SENS01.DIG.COM
ORNS02.DIG.COM
ORNS01.DIG.COM

Domain status: clientTransferProhibited
clientUpdateProhibited

The Data in the Tucows Registrar WHOIS database is provided to you by Tucows
for information purposes only, and may be used to assist you in obtaining
information about or related to a domain name's registration record.

Tucows makes this information available "as is," and does not guarantee its
accuracy.

By submitting a WHOIS query, you agree that you will use this data only for
lawful purposes and that, under no circumstances will you use this data to:
a) allow, enable, or otherwise support the transmission by e-mail,
telephone, or facsimile of mass, unsolicited, commercial advertising or
solicitations to entities other than the data recipient's own existing
customers; or (b) enable high volume, automated, electronic processes that
send queries or data to the systems of any Registry Operator or
ICANN-Accredited registrar, except as reasonably necessary to register
domain names or modify existing registrations.

The compilation, repackaging, dissemination or other use of this Data is
expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Tucows.

Tucows reserves the right to terminate your access to the Tucows WHOIS
database in its sole discretion, including without limitation, for excessive
querying of the WHOIS database or for failure to otherwise abide by this
policy.

Tucows reserves the right to modify these terms at any time.

By submitting this query, you agree to abide by these terms.

NOTE: THE WHOIS DATABASE IS A CONTACT DATABASE ONLY. LACK OF A DOMAIN
RECORD DOES NOT SIGNIFY DOMAIN AVAILABILITY.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Psuedonym

i just watched treasure 2, any oine know what was on page 47

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I read a while back, that the so call president's books is real, it seems to be a diary of some kind in which each president will impute their most important mementos during their presidency.

It will be a third movie as we have not clue yet what is written on page 41 (I believe) of the president's book.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I dunno, I sort of doubt it. SO many of our Presidents have had very different views or come from really different backgrounds that they don't really seem to build on each other much at all.
Besides, could you see Bushs entry?
"Deer presdential book thing. 2day I said internets. It made me look stoopid. Oh yeah, and Dick shot somebody the other day. it was cool. Heh heh.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I saw the movie last night. It doesn't seem too far-fetched that such a book could exist. A journal would be a good way to pass important information from one President to the next. Whether or not it's real none of us can say.

marg, it was actually page 47. I knew they wouldn't reveal that information during the movie! Ugh, it had me wondering all night. haha

Edited for spelling.

[edit on 6/3/2008 by Bangin]

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by RuneSpider

Wow... you made me really laugh with that one!!! HAHAHAHA!

Anyway, I don't know if that is real and the site is down. I think it's fabricated and also I speculate that they will pull an Indie Jones for the third movie. meh

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
the book of secrets(the presidents book) is real p.bush said "i hide it under my wife's side of the mattress."

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Psuedonym

yes there is one try to google it is clear that the goverment is trying to hide it only on blogs and yahoo you can see it but its over reacted
there is a president book but it is like a diary not a book that has top secret info (if i miss spelled a word thats is becouse i am dutch not english)

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
i also saw the film and have to say its a brill film. but i think...the idea has to have come from somwhere. theres obviously alot of fiction in the film but also alot of fact. the history spoken about in the film is fact so why not the presidents book?????? mmm its one to think about

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   
i cant tell you my name but i work for the FAAA and have seen the book under oath i cant say what the book contains but it does exist

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
the enigma that surrounds this book is not accident, it exists, ive written in its aged pages. No it does not look like the book portrayed in this movie but it does resemble it.

As for containing the nations secrets i have no knowledge that most of the ''secrets'' in the book were even known by civilians the least bit, some of these being ET and Quantum physics related.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
If it does not exist...Bush should start one. What a cool and historic thing that would be. Maybe not secrets maybe just notes to future presidents. Imagine the anticipation of becoming a President and waiting to see this book once you are sworn in. I think it would help remind presidents of American history and why they are really there.

[edit on 21-10-2008 by Xeven]

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

we were watching the moive in class and my teacher re wowned the movie and paused it and all you can see on that page when he flips it and takes the picture is the number 51

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by BlitzKrieger

only apparently the presidents will know! please, times are changeing and it is the presedents choice!!

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

thats what the next movie's gonna be about!

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
on page 47 there contains stuff about roswell but hats jus a random stab i heard it from disney themselvesbut they will not reveal the real nature of that page until they release the film next year about the summer time thi is not a hoax they are actually true jus wait and see for your self.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join